- Today, California sloshes knee deep in its 37.5 million
population overload. It grows by 1,650 people daily! Do the math. By
2050, if this immigration-driven population phenomenon continues, California
explodes to 79.1 million people. Source: "Projecting the U.S. Population
to 2050" by Jack Martin and Stanley Fogel, March 2006.
- If you think Los Angeles' smog, traffic, water and power
shortages create problems today, hold on to your girdle because you ain't
seen nothing yet!
- In Dr. Otis Graham's "Unguarded Gates: A History
of America's Immigration Crisis", he writes, "Most Western elites
continue urging the wealthy West not to stem the migrant tide, but to absorb
our global brothers and sisters until their horrid ordeal has been endured
and shared by all--ten billion humans packed onto an ecologically devastated
- In literary terms, it's called 'hubris' or false pride.
Many of Shakespeare's protagonists suffered this self-destructing trait.
Today, President Bush, his cabinet and Congress maximize 'hubris' through
- You may wonder how completely out of their minds 100
members of the U.S. Senate could be to pass S.B. 2611 that jumps current
legal immigration from 1.1 million annually to 2.0 million. That's like
seeing your child with his clothes on fire running out of a burning building,
but instead of spraying him with water, the firemen spray gasoline on your
child. In this case, Bush and Congress pour more 'gasoline' onto the fire
by adding millions of immigrants into our country. There is nothing rational
about what they are doing to this nation.
- What are some of the results? When we add 100 million
people from foreign countries to the United States within 34 years--we
gang-tackle our civilization by adding incompatible cultures, religions
and languages. We kill our educational system. We overload our infrastructure.
We demean citizenship. Assimilation cannot occur. We fracture our
identity. We devolve our nation. For a simple example: France burned
last December when immigrants firebombed 10,000 cars, burned houses, killed
French citizens and caused three weeks of mayhem.
- With that child on fire illustration, what's burning
in this country? For starters, we're burning the foundation of our society
by destroying our most precious bond-our English language. Without a single
language, we shall cease to continue as a cohesive civilization.
- Samuel Huntington wrote the best seller: "Who Are
We?" He states, "By 2001 Congress appropriated $446 million
for bilingual programs, supplemented by huge amounts of state funding."
Ironically, so many legal and illegal immigrants find they don't have
to speak English because none of their friends speak it. Koreans, Vietnamese,
Hmongs, Middle Easterners, Russians and dozens of other immigrants can't
speak English and won't invest in becoming Americans.
- Thus, these new immigrants live in America, but they
cannot speak and don't think like Americans. What's more, they don't
care. They're not invested. They enclave themselves into their
separate groups. Los Angeles stands as a polyglot of seething anti-American
bias by Mexicans and their children. One look at Detroit's growing Muslim
population illustrates what happened to Paris, France, i.e., complete separation
from the host country by new immigrants.
- When you add millions of immigrants that can't speak
our national language, they emotionally, physically and intellectually
separate. A nation cannot long survive when its citizens cannot speak
to one another.
- As we spin ourselves into a massive population load from
Third World countries, the labor pool generates millions of unskilled bodies
that depress wages. Dr. Vernon Briggs of Cornell University said, "Efforts
in the United States to reduce the incidence of poverty have been hampered,
since 1965, by the parallel revival from out of the nation's distant past
of the phenomenon of mass immigration.
- "Unless comprehensive immigration reforms are added
to the arsenal of anti-poverty policies, efforts to reduce poverty in the
country in the twenty-first century will be little more than a ride on
a squirrel wheel-a lot of effort expended but little progress achieved."
- As these people pile up on our shores, can't speak English
and possess no skills, we engender separation. They succumb to a
profound racism and distrust against their host country. "Immigrants
devoted to their own cultures and religions are not influenced by the secular
politically correct façade that dominates academia, news-media,
entertainment, education, religious and political thinking today,"
said James Walsh, former Associate General Counsel of the United States
Immigration and Naturalization Service. "They claim the right not
to assimilate, and the day is coming when the question will be how can
the United States regulate the defiantly unassimilated cultures, religions
and mores of foreign lands? Such immigrants say their traditions trump
the U.S. legal system. Balkanization of the United States has begun."
- For example, Muslims practice female genital mutilation.
It's 4th century Dark Ages barbarism in the 21st century. It's occurs
today in Detroit and Colorado and wherever Islam grows in America. Five
years ago, so many cases of infected little girls' genitalia from razor
and glass cuts, landed in Colorado hospitals from the ritual that lawmakers
passed a new law to stop it. The practice didn't stop; it torpedoed underground.
What happens when Muslims become the majority and vote it into legal practice?
What happens when Mexicans vote horse tripping, cock fighting, bull fighting,
Santeria (animal sacrifice already occurring in Florida) and dog fighting
- Have you seen a country devolve? In the Middle East,
Muslims stone women to death for adultery. They won't let women drive.
Women can't go out in public without a male relative at their side. They
demand separate swimming pool times for men and women. They make women
hide their faces via a burka into "non-beingness." Unfortunately
for most people, Islam is a very aggressive religion with a prime directive
to become "THE" world religion.
- The new House of Representatives-elect, Muslim Keith
Ellison (D-MN) will not swear into office on the Bible this January 20,
2007. He will place his hand and allegiance on the Koran. The irony of
this stems from the fact that the Koran stands in direct conflict with
the U.S. Constitution. Minnesota voters elected a man whose prime directive
from his Koran is to convert or kill all non-believers. Specifically, that's
all Jews and Christians. He exemplifies the beginning salvo in the disintegration
- How far do we want to travel back into that religious
hell-hole here in America? One look at the sectarian violence by the Sunnis,
Kurds and Shiites should give you pause for concern. One look at the unending
violence between Israel and Palestine should give you a clue as to our
fate. If you didn't catch what happened last December in Paris, France,
you will experience it when it happens here, too.
- As to the "lifeboat" metaphor for America,
how many people does it take to sink a lifeboat? Short answer: the last
one to come aboard that overwhelms the craft's ability to remain afloat.
If you look around, countries like China, Africa, India, Mexico, Bangladesh,
Darfur, Sudan, Somalia and dozens of others already exceed "lifeboat"
- That brings us, fellow Americans, to the dilemma of adding
100 million more people to the United States by 2040. As we degrade our
ability to maintain our civilization by adding disparate cultures, languages
and the least educated and poorest of the planet, we reduce ourselves into
the same kind of conditions they fled. At the same time, not one,
single core problem has been solved in their countries. We import their
dilemmas into our country.
- You can become emotional about this, but that won't solve
their problems or ours. You can apply your greatest sympathy about their
plight, but it won't change facts as to carrying capacity. Even if
you send food through church group outreach programs, you exacerbate the
problem because that food allows Third World people to multiply their numbers-causing
greater starvation down the road. Another 100 million people careens our
country into the same consequences as their countries. At that point,
we'll all be in the same boat-as it sinks.
- "Noble intentions are a poor cause for stupid actions.
Man is the only species that calls some suicidal actions 'noble.' The
rest of creation knows better."
- Garret Hardin author of "Stalking the Wild Taboo"
- What you can do for a better future for your country:
- A republican form of government is not a spectator sport.
It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective
action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything
for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other
- To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty,
- CALL Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
- San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
- firstname.lastname@example.org ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi;
- Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
- 775 686 5750 in Reno, NV;
- George Bush
- 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
- Washington, DC 20500
- Comments: 202-456-1111
- Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
- Fax: 202-456-2461
- We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the
- 1. America cannot support another 100 million people
added to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion,
air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
- 2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
- 3. America must maintain our English language.
- 4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the
rules and speak English.
- 5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken
- 6. America already has too many people and I support
a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
- 7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
- 8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright
citizens (anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
- 9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability
to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
- 10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse
today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and
- To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow
the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers
a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who
hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without
work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check
out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
- Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org
to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state
- Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's
a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you
more powerful and effective.
- To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com
for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
- Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges,
high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America
titled: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT
IT." Go to his website for further information on booking the program.
- Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method
for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime
directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders
and women worldwide.
- Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us.
We can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org
for up to the minute information and action items.
- Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which
is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health
globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting
everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected
and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
- From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans",
if you would like to become involved please refer to <http://www.savetheoceans.org/>www.savetheoceans.org
for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans,
restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's
most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we
threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the
damage those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can
do to have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org
for actions at the national and international levels.
- www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com
; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
- www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com
; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org
; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org
; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info
; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com www.victimsofillegalaliens.org
; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com
; for motorcyclists:
- www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com
- www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere
Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona
long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block
illegal aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers
and bikers to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com
and www.americanfreedomriders.com for further information. Please write
with your ideas on what to name the ride.
- Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world,
cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000
miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the
past 30 years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools
and civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS
IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include:
"HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE
YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL"
; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION"
; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING
THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado.