- I am convinced due to about 10 trends I am watching that
Americans need to take this quote to heart.
- The greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising
up every time we fall.
- - Confucius
- There are some ill winds coming at America and it has
nothing to do with terrorism. It is all about and has everything to do
with failed policies and the idiots we have had as leaders and sell-outs
for way too many years.
- Now is the time to let your US Senators and member of
the US House of Representatives hear the REAL VOICE OF AMERICA loud and
- Evidently they do not understand the election results
of November 7, 2006 and what America thinks about them and the course
they are on. So, use the link below to voice your opinion on three issues;
1.) impeachment; and 2.) paper ballots; and 3.) investigation of the
fraud of the Bush Administration and Congress in Iraq.
- I had some things to say to the new Speaker of the House
regarding her duty to America as an elected American official (as opposed
to her loyalties to Israel and her pet "ists" and "isms")
and got back the following from her office. Note the spelling of California
in the last sentence.
- Thank you for contacting my office.
- Congressional courtesy prevents me from replying to emails
if I cannot determine that you are a constituent of mine.
- If you are a resident of the 8th District of California,
please contact my office in Washington, DC at (202) 225-4965 to be added
to our database.
- If you are not a resident of California's 8th Congressional
District and are contacting me in regard to my role as Democratic Leader,
please email me at AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov or visit http://democraticleader.house.gov/contact.cfm.
- However, there is an email address for you to get messages
sent in the direction of Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Americans will figure
out next year that her last name should be PeLunacy for that would be
accurate. She will not read them but Americans can establish the trend
line that America does not support the DNC and Pelosi agenda. We as a
people want action; we do not want business as usual in Washington, DC
with a DNC slant on it. The business as usual mindset is why our nation
is sinking like the Titanic.
- They continue to clutter Washington, DC with all sorts
of monuments, memorials, and special interests pet projects. They keep
focusing more on holding themselves high rather than doing their job for
America. Worse, they are spending money faster than it is coming in.
That is called financial crisis and looming bankruptcy.
- National Mall morphing into a Monument of Monstrosity
- Monday, November 20, 2006
- By Radley Balko
- Last week, several thousand people gathered on the National
Mall for a "virtual groundbreaking" for a proposed Martin Luther
King, Jr. memorial.
- Planners hadn't even obtained the permits, yet. The event
was more a fundraiser than an actual groundbreaking.
- The memorial is set to go up on a piece of land just
off the Tidal Basin, putting it within view of the Jefferson, Lincoln
and Roosevelt memorials.
- Plans are also in the works for an African-American History
Museum on the National Mall and a memorial to President Eisenhower. And
it's probably just a matter of time before conservatives in Congress
again begin agitating for a Ronald Reagan Memorial. It's likely that we'll
also get a memorial to Sept. 11, and/or to the victims of, and the war
- The National Mall, originally envisioned by Washington,
D.C.'s planner and architect Pierre L'Enfant (that's right, the man who
built our nation's capital was French!) as a serene place for public
celebration and quiet contemplation, is quickly turning into a kind of
kitchy amusement park for aggrieved parties and special interests.
- I am not opposed to monuments but right now we have much
more pressing priorities.
- Rome wound up being just a bunch of monuments crammed
into the Seven Hills and just another Dead Empire in the annals of history.
- The resemblances between Rome and Washington, DC are
not lost on me for they are striking and very noticeable if one knows
what to look for to see the pattern. The first pattern is building monuments
for wars many of which should have never happened. Rome failed due to
policies and due to US policies the US is failing too.
- One can make history some times, but what one cannot
do is escape the harsh lessons of history. When you have a bad hand,
there is nothing you can do to win the game. There are many who cannot
be bluffed on their worst day. The only option is change when the rest
of the world is changing. In short they call it going with the flow and
we have some determined to butt the head winds and go the wrong way.
- That is what is wrong with Washington, DC and many of
our institutions. They had a game plan that worked, it no longer works
and they do not want to change. They refuse to go with the flow because
they would have to change.
- Former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko has passed away November
24, 2006 due to unknown causes. He was poisoned recently by someone or
some substance that slowly took his life. At first they thought is was
thallium, a highly poisonous element when in soluble salt form. As his
condition worsened to liver damage, hair loss, heart failure, some symptoms
suggested another form of trying to kill off a person.
- His father was on a Sky News press conference in London
crying as America awakened. He stated in Russian that "what killed
his son was a tiny nuclear bomb" and who did it are "barbaric
and should not be trusted." That nuclear bomb could have been in
the form of nanotechnology which is too small to detect with normal medical
and laboratory instruments or even if in small form and amount very potent
and lethal. To detect nanotechnology requires NMR [nuclear magnetic resonance]
and electron microscopes. Carbon nanotechnology has an affinity for nuclear
materials when modified in certain ways and quite lethal doses could be
administered and not easily detected.
- On Sky News the medical examiners said that extremely
high levels of alpha radiation were found in his urine. Diagnosis
he was hit with nuclear radiation, internal ingestion. Probable
Polonium 210 that has a half life of 138 days more or less.
- As I mentioned in a fairly recent email update on DU,
the shorter the half life the hotter and more deadly a substance is in
most instances. That is one of the problems with DU because it breaks
down into far more deadly elements during it radioactive decay.
- There are very few places that Polonium 210 could have
come from and would require nuclear material processing capabilities found
in a very few nations that would have the ability to isolate radioactive
nuclear fuel materials and extract the Polonium 210.
- The first that come to mind are Russia, the United States,
the UK and Israel. I think at least one of those could be eliminated
real quick and you can guess which one.
- Alpha radiation does not travel very far but is extremely
powerful next to anything it is in close proximity to such as being inside
the human body. One milligram of Polonium 210 emits about 140 watts
of power as it degrades. One milligram of Polonium 210 is more powerful
than 5 grams of radium and 5 grams of radium would easily kill a person.
This is a boutique killer folks and a unique way of killing a political
- The question is, adversary of whom? That Russia is behind
this is not necessarily the answer when you remember nothing is what it
- This isotope of polonium is an alpha emitter that has
a half-life of 138.39 days. A milligram of polonium-210 emits as many
alpha particles as 5 grams of radium.
- According to the UK Health Protection Agency he had a
"massive dose of radiation" that led to massive internal damage
- In a death bed statement, Litvinenko issued a statement
that was read by a friend after his death pointing the finger at Putin.
- Uh-oh! Sky News Flash: Traces of radiation found in
the hotel room where Litvinenko met the two KGB agents.
- Uh-oh! Sky News Flash: Traces of radiation found in
the sushi bar where Litvinenko met Italian law professor Mario Scaramella.
- Uh-on! Sky News Flash: Traces of radiation found in
the home of Alexander Litvinenko.
- Evidently somebody wanted to make sure he was given a
lethal dose for sure ingested and inhaled.
- He was a close friend of Anna Politskaya, a prominent
Russian reporter on Chechnya and critical of Vladimir Putin. She was
recently gunned down in the apartment building elevator at her home in
Moscow. Litvinenko was living in exile in London. He and others have
been working on information that suggests that Politskaya was murdered
by FSB / Putin people to shut her up and then suddenly Litvinenko was
poisoned by some arcane means and now he is dead too.
- It will come out over time whether this was Putin or
FSB parties or someone from the outside trying to discredit Putin. There
are many people that are very upset over the rising power of Russia now
that they are the number one oil and gas producer in the world and having
huge influence over Europe due to energy. That is not compatible with
the Bush Co agenda or the Blair agenda either.
- Total US influence in Europe is waning and Russia influence
- Just prior to becoming ill Litvinenko met with Italian
law professor Mario Scaramella on November 1. It is reported that now
this law professor is hiding for fear of his life. He also met with
several KGB people before he fell ill and his health declined steadily
for 3 weeks until death.
- There are people who intentionally make chaos happen
because it is profitable for certain insiders. The Bush Family is notorious
for that as is Israel. Russia seems to me to be fighting a different
battle on different battle lines but I still have my suspicions that
the Chechnya war is not as advertised or what Americans have been told
- Chechnya just happens to be one of those geographic areas
that is needed to get a pipeline from certain areas of Kazakhstan through
Georgia to the Black Sea. It is one of the chess board squares on The
Grand Chessboard and who is holding the trump card (checkmate position)
- Russia has a lot of oil and gas, a vast land mass that
has not been developed and there are some that covet that and want it.
The Yukos Oil Chapter 11 bankruptcy being filed in Houston, Texas, when
it was a Russian oil giant, and American interests trying to take it
over through US bankruptcy law [the US haven from fraud], was my first
clue to what extent some will go to in their efforts to control world
oil and gas supplies. There are some that will not cease and desist in
being stuck on stupid with their greed and the Bush family is among that
- Americans do not see anything about efforts to destabilize
Dagestan to get a pipeline to the Black Sea. That is just more of pushing
the same agenda rather than sit down and straighten out the messes.
- Who would love to take that Russian oil and gas over?
The United States, UK and Israel, which I personally believe to be the
True Axis of Evil on this planet. I have been watching this situation
very closely and I am convinced that many nations are in defensive posture
more so due to outright interference and creation of chaos by the US,
UK and Israel more so than they are true enemies of the American people.
- I have met many Russians over the past 30 years and frankly,
all of them were nice and good people. I have slowly learned that they
are not what the US government told Americans they were. They are just
like Americans and they want the exact same things. I will very soon
be engaged to one and I can tell you she is one fine person and beautiful
too outside and inside. There are good Russians and bad, just as there
are good Americans and bad. There is good and bad everywhere.
- The Kremlin has shot back and pointed the finger at a
likely suspect and this is a person who started profiting from questionable
privatization deals under the Clinton Administration and working with
US interests to get into Russia and try to amass control over vast areas
of influence in Russia and its resources.
- Russian Pols Blame Tycoon in Spy's Death
- Nov 25, 4:18 AM (ET)
- BY STEVE GUTTERMAN
- MOSCOW (AP) - Poisoned former spy Alexander Litvinenko's
deathbed message may have accused Russian President Vladimir Putin, but
pro- Kremlin lawmakers and state-controlled television networks pointed
the finger at a prominent Putin enemy in Britain - tycoon Boris Berezovsky.
- Legislators seconded a top Putin aide's suggestion that
Litvinenko's death in a London hospital Thursday was part of a plot against
Russia and claimed that Berezovsky, a major critic whose asylum in Britain
has enraged the Kremlin, was involved in the killing.
- "The death of Litvinenko - for Russia, for the security
services - means nothing," Valery Dyatlenko, a deputy head of the
security committee in the lower parliament house, said on state-run Channel
One television Friday, contending that neither the Kremlin nor Russia's
intelligence agencies would have reason to kill him. "I think this
is another game of some kind by Berezovsky."
- Berezovsky amassed a fortune in dubious privatization
deals after the 1991 Soviet collapse and became an influential Kremlin
insider under President Boris Yeltsin, but fell out of favor with Putin
and fled for Britain in 2000 to avoid a money laundering probe which he
said was politically motivated.
- He has been a thorn in Putin's side for years, assailing
him for backtracking on democracy and accusing Russian security services
of organizing the 1999 apartment-building bombings that helped stoke
support for the Chechen war.
- This position by the Putin government is actually quite
plausible if you look behind the green curtain and connect the dots.
There were many in the Clinton Administration that were carrying out
sleazy business with Russian insiders that went for the money.
- The US and UK have been playing out an agenda and it
has backfired miserably in their faces. In some very real ways they were
delusional to think they could ever pull it off. They act as if geography
has nothing to do with their greedy aims.
- The US and UK have still not been able to get the cork
out of the bottle regarding the Caspian Basin oil and gas, mainly because
they will not work with certain parties and have backed themselves into
a checkmate game on The Grand Chessboard that they are destined to lose.
- One look at a map will see that US and UK policy on how
to take over the oil and natural gas and how to get it out of the Caspian
Basin is a chess game that is not playing out a good hand.
- When you consider that in 1979 President Jimmy Carter
created the Islamic Fundamentalist movement to destabilize Russia and
study the map, you can see that things have to change significantly to
ever work with Russia. They have plenty of reasons to block us at every
turn just as political payback for the political stunts the US and UK
have pulled over the past 30 years.
- When one considers that Russia can and is supplying oil
and natural gas to Europe and the US and UK cannot, it is little wonder
that Russian influence in Europe is growing while Europe for the most
part thinks Bush and Blair are morons that are going to fail to reach
- This is what happens when a people like Americans have
insiders that lure the government into schemes that are based on greed
rather than sanity or sound fiscal and foreign policy.
- This flap in Lebanon regarding the assassination of Pierre
Gemayel and pointing the finger at Syria is too coincidental when you
consider the Bush quagmire in Iraq and Syria is offering to help and
so is Iran. That Shiite Crescent could be a nightmare to Israel and the
US if policies are not changed and they refuse to re- think and they refuse
to change policies.
- Again, insiders with a greedy agenda have led America
into a quagmire while the rest of the world laughs and moves on without
- You have probably noticed that I have a vast intelligence
network of my own. It covers 19 time zones coming from the east in India,
Armenia, Russia, through Europe, through the US and Canada, and westward
to Japan, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia. There are quite a few
embassies, newspapers, TV stations and radio talk show hosts on this email
- You see, I believe we are all on this Big Ball [Earth]
together and we have to find a way to get along and reach the potential
of all of us. The PRC, India, Russia and the EU are going rise up and
make better lives regardless of what the US thinks about that. All of
the peoples south of the Rio Grande want the same thing and frankly that
is a right they have.
- We are now faced with a very real possibility in America
that the institutionalized arrogance of the UK and US are going to have
to be cast out of power for anything to ever happen normal again and
move forward on this planet. We are all stuck on this planet and playing
out failed agendas again and again for an elite few is proving daily to
be an unworkable direction to take. Only the stupid or those blinded
by greed reach the edge of the abyss and keep right on walking into the
- Only a complete fool can look at the facts that the plane
is headed straight into the side of the mountain and keep flying straight
into the side of the mountain thinking there is no other course.
- We have people in the UK, US and Israel that do not want
anything to happen good in this world unless they control it and turn
it into something sleazy and line the pockets of just the right insiders.
That is part of their profiteering agenda and it is to large extent the
biggest reason America finds itself in the predicament we are in today.
The whole world is not going to roll over for this agenda so the UK and
US came up with a way to try to force feed it to the world.
- The world is not buying it and every day larger number
of Americans are not buying it either.
- Will Bush change? Not a chance, he is owned by those
that are responsible for this fiasco and their greed prevents them from
seeing or thinking clearly.
- Will Congress do anything? Not a chance because they
are owned by the same selfish blinded special interests.
- Of course, there is also the fear of being charged with
war crimes for what they have done once the truth comes out.
- Qui bono? Who stands to gain the most from discrediting
- The US and UK and their waning influence in Europe.
They are also having major strategic problems in getting the Caspian Basin
oil and gas out and that will not change on the current course we are
on in my opinion.
- Qui bono? Who stands to gain the most by disrupting
a forming alliance between Iran, Syria and Iraq? The US, UK and Israel.
- I received the following the morning of November 24 and
it raised alarm flags because we are involved in a geothermal electric
generation project there and that city is where one of our major nanotechnology
spin offs is to be built starting next year. Note what someone it up
- "Thanks for your message. I will meet the mayor
tomorrow (Saturday). Can you give some details on what you learned from
the EU? This is a very important matter since it seems that the central
government is preparing to divert as much as possible from the EU money
to finance the projects required by the IMF-WB rather than those specifically
meeting the needs of the regions. If the local governments can really
forward some of their projects to the EU without having to come through
the central government, they should work out these asap but most of them
are still waiting to know more on who will decide what from the central
and the local governments."
- You have to imagine what type of mindset would try to
undermine the EU in developing Europe and trying to divert EU grants to
projects approved by the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, i.e.,
both extensions of US policy and a government rolling over for it to
the detriment of their own citizens. That is what is happening in Hungary
right now. Hungary gets its oil and gas from Russia and the US is desperately
trying to direct and micromanage Hungary to lessen the strong influence
of Russia in all European nations.
- With Russia being the primary supplier of oil and gas
to much of Europe that is upsetting the apple cart that Bush Co and their
buddies in the UK dreamed up with this GWOT. They managed to bury us
in debt and war and others have used commercial contracts and available
gas and oil to go right around the idiotic agenda the US and UK dreamed
- This flap between Georgia and Russia is about an American
pipeline to get the Caspian Basin oil and natural gas to the Black Sea.
- They are trying to use WTO membership for Russia as the
carrot to get their precious pipeline across Georgia to the Black Sea.
Do the math folks.
- This flap in the Ukraine is George Soros, the Democrats
and the Republicans all collaborating on a pipeline to get the gas and
oil to Europe to lessen the growing influence of Russia in energy alone.
- This Really Great Stupid Adventure to the Caspian Basin
is all about energy dominance over regions and economies and without
firing a shot Russia is surging ahead while we are in the quagmire of
war, debt and a strategy that is not going to work because it is self-serving
for just certain insiders and too disjointed to put together. This is
literally like trying to play out a chess game with half the pieces at
the start of the game.
- Get this mental picture in your mind. With Bush and
Blair it is like having only the King (one move, one square at a time)
and one pawn (one move, one square at a time) and the other side has all
of its pieces to win the game. It is called check and the next move
is checkmate, game over. I do not think George Bush can play checkers,
much less chess in the big leagues.
- The US and UK cannot get a pipeline from the Caspian
Basin to Europe without working with Russia. Just look at a map. They
have tried every way but the right way.
- Are you following this to this point? Even with NATO
here, Russia is growing in power because they control the number one spot
in energy in Europe. Geography and borders are blocking an US and UK
agenda that needs to be completely rethought and completely revamped.
- People care more about heating their homes and having
hot water and energy for businesses that create jobs than they do supporting
a static defense industry that protects little and does not put food
on the table or keep people warm. People are not inclined to put themselves
into hardships because some stupid politicos came up with a stupid political
game plan that has yet to work and will not work at any time in the future.
- It is way past time for Plan B or maybe even Plan C,
D or E.
- Now, consider for a moment what type of influence the
US government is exerting to get its way in a former Communist nation
that is striving to make a better future for its citizens, until the US
pimps come along and muck things up.
- This is a quote from a letter we received from a Hungarian
ministry on October 27, 2006:
- "We have thoroughly examined your presented investment
intention and found the project of high significance to the Hungarian
- That is an accurate statement for what we are doing would
over the next 5 to 7 years create 10,000 jobs or more and higher paying
- These are the same people that are trying to redirect
the EU grant monies to their insiders per US instructions rather than
on the EU instructions. Doing the math still? The Hungarian government
has been telling their people that there is 8 billion euros coming in
EU grant money. However, when one looks at all of the areas that Hungary
is not in compliance with EU directives I think they will only get about
20% of what the people have been told and that will be under very strict
guidelines on how the money is to be spent and it will be monitored as
a EU policy issue.
- It would be laughable watching Bush and Blair stump their
toes every day but for the tragic things happening due to their blindness
and their myopic vision of what the world should be (on US and UK terms)
rather than what is shaping the future of this world.
- It would be entertaining watching them strut about like
peacocks with the tail feather fan in full display if you do not realize
that their tail feathers were blasted off long ago and your are watching
a strut that is ludicrous.
- We have been here for 6 months trying to conclude a transaction
that this government promised to fund up to 50% of total costs in cash
and tax credits, and still waiting on the cash commitment.
- Our banks and everyone else said to hell with it and
are moving ahead without the local government. The EU advised us on
Thanksgiving Day that we can team up with the mayors and bring the EU
grant proposals direct to them and go around an endless set of actions
to block things unless they are done per US instructions.
- It appears that Hugo Chavez is going to cruise to a third
term as president of Venezuela.
- AP-Ipsos Poll: Chavez Holds Strong Lead
- Nov 24, 3:51 AM (ET)
- By IAN JAMES
- CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez
holds a wide margin over his main challenger as he seeks a third term
in Dec. 3 elections, according to an AP-Ipsos poll that also revealed
many government opponents are worried they could face reprisals for how
- About 59 percent of likely voters said they would vote
for Chavez for a third term, while 27 percent said they would support
opposition candidate Manuel Rosales. Thirteen percent of those surveyed
by the polling firm Ipsos for The Associated Press said they were undecided
or wouldn't answer.
- Since Chavez was first elected in 1998, the leftist president
has become perhaps Latin America's most controversial leader while gaining
notoriety worldwide as an outspoken critic of the U.S. government.
- This is the same person that made low price home heating
oil available to the poor in the US when our own government turned their
backs on the poor.
- This is the same person that offered to use the influence
of the vast oil holdings they have to cap oil at $50 a barrel and let
the world economies recover, only to be rejected by the Bush Administration
and Big Oil. They were not near through picking your pocket and are not
through yet trying to put you and most Americans and foreigners into the
- If George Bush could run for a third term, he could not
steal an election to get a third term. He has managed to turn not only
the DNC left people against him but is steadily eroding in support from
RNC conservatives. People across the board are now seeing that George
Bush is not anything that he purports to be and is just pure bottom line
simple, a lousy lying sleazy president.
- Over in China they are having another purge but this
one deals with misuse of government and pension funds to line the pockets
of certain insiders. You can bet there are several Americans that were
involved in this gravy train that is being brought to a halt.
- China Audit Finds $900M in Misused Funds
- Friday November 24, 12:19 AM EST
- SHANGHAI, China - China's National Audit Office reported
Friday that its investigations uncovered 7.1 billion yuan, or $900 million,
in pension funds misused in overseas investments, construction projects
and unauthorized lending.
- The report, seen on the National Audit Office's Web site,
came amid reports the government plans to tighten controls over the management
of the country's 2.2 trillion yuan ($280 billion) in social security funds,
acting to prevent further abuses following a corruption scandal that toppled
Shanghai's top leader two months ago.
- Pension funds make up a key part of the country's social
safety net, and top leaders have vowed to ensure the funds, until recently
mainly under the control of local leaders, are used wisely.
- The report said the audits found 4.8 billion yuan ($611
million) in misused funds after 1999 and 2.3 billion yuan ($293 million)
in misused funds up to 1999.
- Shanghai's Communist Party secretary, Chen Liangyu, was
dismissed in September amid allegations that he and other city officials
allowed 3.2 billion yuan ($400 million) government-held pension funds
to be illicitly invested in potentially risky real estate and toll road