- If you missed the first part of this two part series,
it is posted on Rense.com at http://www.rense.com/general74/mtulti.htm
- There was never any Global War on Terror to fight. That
was a ruse to cover up the real war and why multipolarization is not compatible
with the appetite for greed many US entities have.
- There are many Russians in Central Europe that decided
they could do better in other countries than inside of Russia.
- Several have informed me that Zionist Jew Russian Boris
Berezovsky is Russian mob and part of why he is no longer welcome inRussia.
When you add in that he is a business partner with the Bushes, nothing
needs to be said about the lack of integrity of our family that pretends
to be the foremost family in America. They are pure sleaze and that is
why every scam that has surfaced in the past 25 years included their name.
For starters and this not a complete list Iran Contra, Silverado
S&L, Enron, Global Crossing, Brady Bonds, the Wanta funds, lies and
Desert Storm, lies and Iraqi Freedom, WTC security, Ignite! and in bed
with a reported Russian mob figure.
- As my grandfather used to counsel, if you lay with dogs
you will get fleas.
- Due to losing the Multipolarization War and the Global
War on Terror which is like swinging at the moon, the Bush Administration
has commenced what appears to be an across the board shredding of the evidence.
That evidence would both indict him and mar the legacy that he thinks
he mistakenly deserves. At this present time, history will remember George
W. Bush as the worst president theUS ever had and it happened at the worst
time in history to have an arrogant moron at the helm of America.
- Iraq is in melt down mode, the Iraq Study Group lays
it on the line, and Bush goes back to lies, equivocating and staying the
- Just today, December 8, 2006, a report out of Cairo indicates
that the Saudis are secretly funding the Sunni insurgents. The same ones
killing American soldiers every chance they get.
- Saudis Reportedly Funding Iraqi Sunnis
- Dec 8, 4:16 AM (ET)
- By SALAH NASRAWI
- CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Private Saudi citizens are giving
millions of dollars to Sunni insurgents in Iraq and much of the money is
used to buy weapons, including shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles, according
to key Iraqi officials and others familiar with the flow of cash.
- Saudi government officials deny that any money from their
country is being sent to Iraqis fighting the government and the U.S.-led
- But the U.S. Iraq Study Group report said Saudis are
a source of funding for Sunni Arab insurgents. Several truck drivers interviewed
by The Associated Press described carrying boxes of cash from Saudi Arabia
into Iraq, money they said was headed for insurgents.
- Two high-ranking Iraqi officials, speaking on condition
of 96 because of the issue's sensitivity, told the AP most of the Saudi
money comes from private donations, called zaqat, collected for Islamic
causes and charities.
- This is what happens when you have a sleazy family like
the Bush family all cozy with the Saudi Royals and other wealthy Saudis
funding insurgents killing our US soldiers and Bush cannot find the door
while the slaughter continues, funded by good friends of the Bush Family.
It would not surprise me at all to find out that the trucks are being
operated by Halliburton, KB&R or other Bush robber baron friends over
there plundering Iraqi assets.
- Folks, if that does not make you livid about how idiotic
our president and his family are you are not paying attention. There
is no greatness in that family whatsoever.
- You might want to read this book to get a better understanding
of how the self-anointed world elite dreamed up the stupid policies we
see and thought, with the US being the only military Superpower in the
world and the world's largest economic force, they could control the rest
of the world.
- The rest of the world has taken a "stick it"
attitude towards the Bilderbergs and their wealthy elite buddies in the
US. The problem as I see it is multi-faceted and involves the Bilderberg
elitist, US (CFR, World Bank, IMF, major corporate insiders from the Big
Four, corrupt politicians), UK (Tavistock, major UK corporations), Zionist,
the Jesuits, and even the Vatican all trying to micromanage an agenda that
the world is not interested in. When you see the Vatican hire Henry Kissinger
as an advisor, the red lights and loud sirens should be going off all around
- These people can sit in rooms, and secret meetings, and
closed committees and dream up all they want. What is obvious is they
are not good at execution of their plans and being so self-serving their
plans are being resoundingly rejected over and over again. When plans
are based on lies, propaganda and their self-interest over your best interests
it is little wonder to me that they fail and they fail miserably.
- They can always fool some of the people with their pre-packaged
drivel and outright lies, but their ability to fool all of the people has
decreased as global communications has sped up and been more available
to just about anyone.
- What is universal in this world is people want peace,
prosperity, the right to reach their potential, and be treated with respect
and dignity. We have some in this world that just do not want that to
happen for it is not consistent with their agenda.
- The reason is simple. We as a people in our nation and
the people of other nations frankly could not care less what these elitists
think. This world is about all of us, not just them. They have no rights
or entitlements that any other person has claim to or right to do.
- They have self-appointed themselves and their minions
as leaders and they prove again and again they are not leaders of anything
of substance or value. They completely miss the point, due to their arrogance,
that quality of life is not an abstract nor is it something they deserve
while others suffer.
- The Iraq Study Group has been able to determine after
"careful deliberations" that the Bush policy in Iraq is not working.
All of his lies of progress and the US is winning have now been laid open
for the entire world to see the lies. They should have known that before
they convened that study group. Most people in the world already had that
figured out including a vast majority of Americans.
- All the Iraq Study Group was for was to gracefully let
the mess GW made appear to be in saner hands now. It is all window dressing
because the world looks at our president as an idiot and they see him clearly.
Now is the time for damage control and protecting a sleazy legacy. What
does Bush do? Stay the course which proved to the entire world he is either
insane or the dumbest president we have ever had.
- They had not any sooner had their press conference for
the Sheeple than Bush pronounced that he was not going to abide by all
of the findings of the study group. The simple fact is Bush is an idiot
and even when anyone tries to help him out of his messes he just creates
- Many readers are asking "what is multipolarization?"
"What affect does that have on me?" The following is the shortest
answer I can give to those questions. It is a complex issue that takes
leadership to deal with, not agendas that were proven long ago to be total
lunacy and ineffective.
- There are six multipolarization forces at play and it
is the US as one of them against the other five. We are not only outnumbered
by the number of multipolarization forces at work but we are also outnumbered
by over 10 to 1 in sheer numbers of people that have stopped following
the US like little puppy dogs that cannot find their way.
- For starters, Afghanistan and Iraq are a direct result
of a desperate plan by Bush and others to head off multipolarization and
attempt to control the world through brute military force or intimidation,
and energy supplies. The US does not have the only economy and demands
for energy are growing in the EU, Russia, PRC, India and other places.
- Literally, the day before 9-11 happened this comment
was in Oil & Gas Journal:
- "year in September 10, 2001: "Those who control
the oil routes out of Central Asia will impact all future direction and
quantities of flow and the distribution of revenues from new production,"
wrote energy expert James Dorian in Oil & Gas Journal, published the
day before the terrorist attacks."
- They think they can control the world by controlling
the Caspian Basin and that, as we say down South, is a dog that will not
- This burning desire to attack Iran is to bust up the
formed alliance of Iran, Russia, the PRC and now India. That is several
different players in the multipolarization game that have come together
in one place and will not back down for many reasons that have nothing
to do with Iranian nuclear programs. The PRC and India are seeking oil
and gas to grow their economies and the United States does not like it
when parties do such and Big Oil and the US do not control the shots.
- We have folks in the US that wrongly assume they alone
have the right to control energy and through that alone they would be able
to keep the stupidity in Washington, DC going unabated. It is a vicious
circle that intertwines US dollar diplomacy and this quest to keep their
illusions of grandeur alive by seeking control of the energy.
- The presumption of right by some of the Untied States
and UK players is nothing short of staggering blind arrogance. It is dead-from-the-neck-up
intellectual presumption that is not achievable. These people that have
the ability to think but have no experiencing in actually doing, and them
swaying policy of the US, is a big part of our problem. Words and
actions are two distinctly different things and the US elitist prove again
and again they are not good at results, just words.
- Other nations have outmaneuvered them at every turn and
did not have to fire a shot.
- It was a stupid plan the day they conceived it and you
can bet all you have that the Bush Family and their Big Oil buddies have
been behind it all along. They are losing the battle on the US dollar
being the trading medium of oil and also losing the battle to control enough
oil and natural gas to call the shots.
- It is called growth and progress and when we stay stuck
in the military oil policy mindset, it hurts the ability of the United
States to deal with the problem in commercial ways like others do. The
mightiest military force on this Earth is being defeated by even handed
contracts and pens.
- The problem they refuse to admit is the truth is more
powerful than any army. Dealing honestly with others is always the best
way to do business. My grandfather told me one time "in the absence
of goodwill, it is impossible to conduct business." I have learned
that he was right and our lack of goodwill in dealing with others has now
reached the point of jeopardizing the very existence of our United States
- It also has an affect on the value of the dollar and
the growing unwillingness of nations to trade in a weak dollar for oil
since that makes the price of a barrel of oil higher. It also diminishes
the value of the dollar to the point trade deficits balloon out of control,
make your net worth less in real economic terms and even decreases the
value of your house and other dollar based assets. The PRC is about to
be able to wallpaper their entire nation just with the dollars they have
amassed in the trade deficits with the US.
- I hear many that grouse about the income tax. I have
said for years that what all Americans should do is claim their economic
losses (decrease in net worth) as a result of US fiscal policy and watch
DC try to deal with that quandary when their tax revenues go to zero.
- Their policies are making you worth less by the day,
so write it off as a legitimate loss due to their stupidity in Washington,
- Instead of changing our policies to make the dollar stronger,
Bush policies made it weaker and now the PRC and others are dumping dollars.
They have plenty of toilet paper and do not want slightly more expensive
toilet paper in chronically weak US dollars.
- The Federal Reserve is talking about lowering interest
rates again to stimulate the failing housing bubble but that completely
misses the point. As unpopular as it would be, interest rates need to
go up significantly to head off the melt down of the US dollar. Low interest
rates make the dollar even weaker and when you factor back in the literal
spending spree Bush and Congress are on and no signs of reigning in their
drunkard ways on spending money, low interest rates will further erode
the value of the dollar.
- However, that would mean that oil prices would have to
fall and you can guess who is against that. Heaven forbid the dollar was
stronger and the price of oil lower. Everything they are doing is "back-ass-wards"
to the realities that are going on.
- The intellectuals and elitists in America made a wrong
decision (nothing new under the Sun about that) that the US could rest
on its elitist laurels and transfer jobs to the Pacific Rim, South America,
Central Europe, India etc for the lower wages and lesser environmental
laws and make higher profits. The idea was they could continue right on
with their defense spending spree inWashington, DC and everything would
be all right. Plenty of money, enough jobs, enough oil and natural gas,
etc, etc. They wrongly assumed that Intellectual Property would keep the
US great and Number One in all things.
- Once they started putting this lousy theater into play
the good ship America has been sinking ever since. About the only thing
I know the US is number one in is national debt, trade deficits, military
expenditures and belligerence carrying out a bogus plan.
- One of the list members sent me a piece of a letter to
an editor of a New Zealand newspaper about Bush coming there soon.
- "I watch with a sense of foreboding recent events
in Fiji, in light of Prime Minister Helen Clark inviting United States
President George W Bush to discuss Pacific security in New Zealand next
- Is she naive or has she sold her soul to the devil? Does
anybody these days believe the US Government brings anything but thinly
veiled self-interest to it's dealings with other nations?
- Events such as 9/11, Iraq and Afghanistan demonstrate
that the US is at best a bungling, incompetent bully. So how could it bring
anything but instability to our region?
- There is much convincing evidence that 9/11 was an inside
job to pave the way for an unjust war and to undermine the civil liberties
of American citizens.
- Do we really want that sort of help in the Pacific?"
- How others view the US does in fact matter and this writer
was correct. All we deliver is thinly-veiled self interest, no goodwill.
- Then it dawned on them one day that their policies with
China alone have created an economic Superpower because with their 1.3
billion or so people, plenty of money they make with the US and trade we
have created a problem. We created an economic rival that over time could
bury our ass economically if DC does not change course . It finally occurred
to them if they kept sitting on their asses in DC thinking intellectual
property would rule the world they will lose and lose big.
- They had to try and come up with a way to control energy
supplies so they could affect their will (lame selfish policies) on China,Russia,
India, Latin America and the EU.
- China basically said "stick it" and went their
own way and we have been financing it with vast trade deficits that are
sucking dollars out of the US at the tune of billions of dollars a day.
It has also sucked jobs out of America and a government that turns a deaf
ear thinking they are on the right course.
- Evidently the Chinese watched and learned how George
H W Bush used the Wanta funds, $27.5 trillion to attack Russia and their
ruble to take over the Caspian Basin, and decided they were not going to
allow the US to attack their currency by indexing it to anything.
- I think the Chinese figured out many years ago that the
Bush Family is not to be trusted. They probably laugh at Americans who
do trust them.
- I have to hand it to the Chinese for they have played
George H W Bush, Bill Clinton and George Bush as the greedy fools that
they are. They were not presidents; they were pimps for failed policies
developed at the behest of greedy whores.
- Did they try to change policy and correct the course?
No, they dreamed up 9-11 and the Global War on Terror as the means to
get their way. They went from trying to win with a bad hand (bad policies)
to winning with a dumb hand. Said another way, they went from the bad
hand that was not working and when they chose the even dumber hand they
now cannot get anything done.
- The world said NO.
- That is why we are losing every battle on every battle
line, whether military or economic or diplomatic. It has nothing to do
with national will, except that our national will is pointed in the wrong
direction and we are led by the wrong people with the wrong agenda.
- For over 200 years the people of the United States of
America have proven that when we put our collective will behind something,
no nation on this earth can compete with us for long. We are a nation
of hyper-achievers that came to America for that very reason and now our
own government has implemented a program and policies that have brought
that almost to a standstill.
- I see more entrepreneurship in Central Europe than in
America, just to give you an idea of how far off track we are in the United
- The American Dream is dead. If one is not an insider
or a Zionist Jew, the doors are closed.
- We have a national focus but it is not about getting
the job done and doing a good job in the process. The focus is myopically
focused on lining just the right pockets and to Hell with America.
- What has gone wrong is they refuse to change policies
and courses and it is literally shredding the very core and fabric that
- What has happened, almost solely due to US economic and
trade policy and stupidity of these Wealthy Elite Ivory Tower twits, is
they have created an economic Superpower and it is kicking our ass without
any military Superpower status as of this time. The PRC has now created
its own sphere of influence and we financed it with our short sightedness
and refusal in DC to change policies in any manner. The Big Banks, big
corporations, the Zionists and their owned politicians thought they had
a really brilliant plan and it is backfiring in their face because it was
a really stupid plan.
- That is one of the dynamics of multipolarization. It
does create new spheres of influence and control and these are areas not
controlled by the US. These are not terrorists; they are peoples of other
lands that have chosen to make their nation and their destiny without the
micromanaging of the United States on behalf of the robber barons that
they truly represent. These are people who disagree with US policy and
agendas and they have every right to do so.
- For example, Iran is aligned with Russia, the PRC and
India. That is mainly because the US chose to ignore building relations
withIran and the others teamed up. They are not going to break up the
team just because George Bush thinks he scares the PRC or Russia. I am
quite certain behind his back they laugh at him.
- The Chinese have decided that they deserve the same standard
of living as Americans and that has become a national goal. They are reaching
that goal because 1.3 billion people focused on a mission can out produce
300,000,000 Americans that cannot seem to agree on anything.
- That is my only problem with Free Speech. We have plenty
of opinions, no focused action and even less in the way of solutions while
the world leaves the US behind to die as yet another failed empire.
- Nobody has to attack America. Our leadership is committing
national suicide every time they act and then lie about what they just
did. To make it even worse in trying to find and implement solutions,
the people of the US have developed a new national sport of bickering instead
of taking the needed corrective actions before it is too late.
- So, Multipolarization Powerhouse Number 1 is the PRC
and it is virtually a total creation by US policies that are now threatening
the existence of the United States. They did it all out of greed and their
damned stupidity. It is not a military force, it is an economic force
that has been financing the US lifestyle. If they pull the plug due to
the stupid policies of our government, you will see the economic meltdown
of the US right before your eyes.
- On another front we have The Grand Chessboard scheme
and players who have conspired for many years to break up the USSR by any
means possible and take over the Caspian Basin oil and natural gas fields.
Yes, there is a lot of natural gas and oil there but they failed to consider
many factors and many obstacles. Their brilliant plan is now neck deep
in a quagmire they cannot get out of easily or gracefully. These twits
cannot even read a map and keep throwing America against the wall trying
to flail away at something that is not going to change.
- This is the bunch that thinks our entire national policy
apparatus should revolve around the war machines, national debt to grow
such and the desires of the US and Big Oil to rule the world by control
of energy alone.
- They failed to realize or accept that Venezuela has what
might be the largest single source of oil in the world. They failed to
realize that with the vast land mass of Russia it just might have more
oil and gas than the Caspian Basin. Apparently it does since Russia is
now the world's largest oil and natural gas producer in spite of all of
the crap that the US and Europe have dreamed up to throw at them. Russia
has barely tapped its reserves and explored its landmass.
- All of this hyperventilation about the Middle East because
that is what Israel wants and the Zionist Israelis in America that are
more loyal to Israel than the United States has caused another quagmire.
If I were president serious plans would be explored with Venezuelaand
Russia and to hell with the Middle East.
- So, in spite of US policy, in spite of every dirty trick
the Bush family and their Big Oil buddies and War Machine buddies have
dreamed up, all of the misdirected US policies to satisfy the apparently
unquenchable greed of certain people, Russia is now the world's largest
oil and gas producer. That alone is the ultimate trump card that checkmates
The Grand Chessboard and the idiot plans this idiotic Bush Family and their
greedy idiotic buddies dreamed up.
- So, Multipolarization Powerhouse Number 2 is Russia and
it has direct impact and power over #3 on this hit parade.
- The EU is growing, is fiscally responsible and they have
implemented strong guidelines for each of the EU members to comply with
if they want EU grant money and other financial assistance to grow their
economies. Most of the oil and natural gas in Central Europe comes from
Russia directly or indirectly.
- While Soros, Bush, the RNC, the DNC all scramble with
their little pet projects, Russia is powering much of Europe and much of
its growth and stability.
- To power their economies they have to have energy and
in that department Bush and Blair have proven to be abject failures in
delivering after their poorly designed and even more poorly executed Global
War on Terror was launched and backfired in their face. That was all a
ruse to cover up the behind the scenes agenda that they planned and thought
they could take over the Caspian Basin and control the EU by controlling
their oil and natural gas sources.
- Again, Russia plays the trump card and moves to checkmate
the idiotic Bush and Blair plan. That entire plan was probably dreamed
up by George H W Bush, Baker, Nicholas Brady and Blair, and the Queen of
England and other elites that prove every day they are not good at plans,
nor are they good at chess, nor are they good at reading a map.
- The more I watch this Caspian Basin and Bush fiasco in
Iraq play out, it is like they went in with a one year turn around plan
and over 5 years later have accomplished nothing but a lot of mayhem and
sure as Hell a lot of lies to cover their tracks.
- Russia has gained influence in the EU because they did
oil and gas commercially, not under the failed Bush and Blair way of creating
a totally bogus Global War on Terror to take over the Caspian Basin to
supply the US and EU energy needs. Again, Mr. Cannot Play Checkers George
Bush gets checkmated by Vladimir Putin.
- You have to ponder why even the former communist states
in Central Europe admire and respect Putin more than Bush to truly appreciate
how far off track our government is. Right now, Putin has turned
Russia around in ways that Bush could not conceive of, much less do. Putin
and Russia are delivering and Bush and Blair are not. That simple,
- If I had a campaign theme for 2008, it would be "It's
the Stupidity, Stupid!"
- You will not see that change by 2008 because George Bush
is too arrogant to change. Also, none of the presidential wannabees that
are circling the ring right now would change it at all. It would be stuck-on-stupid
and business as usual in DC straight into the side of the mountain at full
- So, Multipolarization Powerhouse Number Three is the
EU, with the gold backed Euro that is starting to kick the U.S. dollar's
ass black and blue. They are growing, Russia delivers and the US and UK
do not. That is not hard to figure out.
- Then there is India with over 1 billion people. They
have decided that they have a better future than being call centers for
Wall Street and US credit card companies. They are smart, disciplined
and well educated in many of their top talent areas. Some of the top software
companies are based in India and their scientific and research capabilities
is second to no one if you dig deep to see the real strengths they have.
- Their recent oil and gas deal with Iran has Bush pitching
temper tantrums. The Iranian government cut a huge oil and gas deal with
the PRC and that caused more Bush temper tantrums.
- George Bush will not win this debate or turn back the
economic realities of it on his best day. If America wants to follow this
idiot and Congress, you will find out the hard way you are headed the wrong
way and you do not have enough "fuel" to get back to a safe landing.
- So, Multipolarization Factor Number Four is India.
- Then we have the areas south of the Rio Grande otherwise
known as Latin America. Mostly Spanish and Portuguese speaking and they
have had their fill of the European Conquistadors being replaced with North
American robber barons. For many years they have received the shaft from
North American robber barons and they have in the recent past started aligning
with Russia (Argentina based Bridas Corporation, same folks we screwed
over in Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan), Venezuela, which may wind
up the 800 pound gorilla in the oil business, and Brazil that recently
purchased military hardware from Russia and not the US.
- That is Multipolarization Factor Number Five.
- That folks is the five sided pentagon that is burying
- There is not a damned thing we can do about it but change
course or engage in one made up war after another.
- Folks, none of them are going back to the old ways of
kneeling to Washington DC and kissing their ass and rolling over for whatever
the robber barons want. Those days are over. They have been over since
the USSR broke up and everyone went the right way and we went the wrong
- That is the short definition and explanation of what
multipolarization is. That is about 4 billion people that frankly do not
give a damn what George W. Bush and Congress and the Wealthy Elite robber
barons in the US think.
- Unless you are planning on taking on about 15 jobs and
work without stop, the US cannot compete with 4 billion people that have
turned their back on our ways, our policies and our demands. It is going
to take a different plan and that is something you will never see from
the whores in Washington, DC.
- That is why I have said over and over again, flush the
toilet, VOTE THEM ALL OUT and start over.
- If we do not start over, America is headed for decline
and total destruction.
- Part of what we are all looking at in Washington, DC
is the result of government actions for Big Corporations, Big Contributors,
Big Industry Sectors without regard for the detriment and harm they are
- This is a citation from the last email and the article
written by Richard W. Behan, http://www.commondreams.org/views06/1203-21.htm
- The Surreal Politics of Premeditated War
- by R.W. Behan
- "The Clear Skies Act allowed more pollution, the
Healthy Forests Act caused more trees to be cut down, the Patriot Act scarred
the Bill of Rights, No Child Left Behind was a step toward privatizing
public education, the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization
Act was a bonanza for the pharmaceutical industry and began the process
of dismantling Medicare, the Military Commissions Act fostered torture
and suspended habeas corpus."
- When Bush first came into office he seriously gutted
the budget of the NCTR (National Center for Toxicological Research) inJefferson,
AR. Most people have probably never heard of that place but it was a baseline
testing facility for all types of drugs, vaccines, industrial pollutants,
materials, etc. That was as a favor to Big Pharma so drugs could get from
their labs and into your body without having to mess around with all of
that sticky testing regimen
- You see, the Bush family is so damned smart they know
better than the rest of us. Not!
- That is how Vioxx got into the market place and the deep
thorough testing was bypassed. That is how the vaccines that kill, cause
autism, and cause all other sorts of problems because someone is more concerned
about profits than they are human life and quality of human life. Because
someone in the DC government wanted those big campaign donations and the
public good be damned.
- It is not just a breakdown of leadership; it is also
a total breakdown in responsibility and humanity at the highest levels
of our government.
- Just say NO, to Big!
- On other fronts, evidence is literally being destroyed
at the EPA. They do not want all of those negative scientific reports
or reports that raised the right questions to be seen by scientists or
- One of the list members sent me two links about what
is going on over at EPA. I bet if this were dug into there is smoke and
there is fire.
- The EPA Closes Its Libraries, Destroys Documents
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has begun closing
its nationwide network of scientific libraries, effectively preventing
EPA scientists and the public from accessing vast amounts of data and information
on issues from toxicology to pollution. Several libraries have already
been dismantled, with their contents either destroyed or shipped to repositories
where they are un-catalogued and inaccessible.
- The scientific information contained in the EPA libraries
is essential to the agency's ability to make fully informed decisions that
carry out its mission of protecting human health and the environment. Members
of Congress have asked the EPA to cease and desist. Please call EPA Administrator
Stephen Johnson at (202) 564-4700 and tell him how much scientists rely
on data and literature. Urge him to immediately halt the dismantling of
the library system until Congress approves the EPA budget and all materials
are readily available online.
- Update, 3:00 p.m. EST 12/4: Calls are already flooding
in and we've received reports that the EPA office is making the following
- 1. The EPA is not closing any libraries.
- 2. The EPA is not destroying any documents, only
- 3. It is more effective to call your member of Congress.