As you sleep, your government plots to destroy future sustainability
of your country. If John McCain, Arlen Specter, Teddy Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi
and George Bush sneak S.B. 2611, named the "comprehensive immigration
reform bill" into law, it's as Orwellian as it gets!
S.B.2611 misleads! It gives blanket amnesty to illegal
alien employers. It gives Carte Blanc to illegal aliens to rape our welfare
system, medical care and schools.
This bill completely negates the rule of law by encouraging
lawlessness by forgiving past lawlessness. It creates two tiers of justice:
one for you to abide by our laws and another for illegal aliens whereby
they don't have to abide by our laws. It protects employers who attract
Impacts of S.B. 2611:
1. Dissolves our sovereignty and free choice
to protect our nation. If passed, neither federal, state nor local governments
can build barriers on our side of the border to protect from illegal entry
without permission of Mexico.
2. The Heritage Foundation estimates the
bill would increase federal spending by $50 billion annually. That
does not include the estimated cost of $100 billion annually for anchor
3. The bill forgives felonies
of illegal aliens who have stolen Social Security card numbers and identities
of U.S. citizens and allows past illegal work to qualify for Social Security
4. It allows all illegal aliens to gain
citizenship. Once citizens, they may import their parents and relatives
into the USA-by the millions.
5. It makes parents of temporary workers
who have never paid into Social Security eligible for Supplemental Security
Income benefits. It allows them to gain Medicaid benefits after five years.
This is a sure fire way to send our Social Security system into quicker
6. This bill imposes a massive welfare program
on U.S. taxpayers given to foreigners who have invaded our country.
In other words, if you robbed a bank, but remained inside the building
long enough, you not only enjoy forgiveness, you're allowed to open a withdrawal
account while American taxpayers deposit money into your account.
7. This bill represents a massive tax burden on U.S.
citizens to pay for food stamps, K-12 education for millions of illegal
alien children, SSI payments for millions of foreigners who broke all our
rules breaking into our country, subsidized school lunches, rent subsidies,
Medicaid, unemployment compensation and other medical care for out-of-wedlock
8. This bill adds 67 million new foreigners into
the USA over the next 20 years according to Robert Rector of the Heritage
Foundation. Earlier in the debate, Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama released
a report projecting the bill would bring in as many as 217 million over
20 years. That number troubled this brilliant Senate, which led them to
reduce the numbers to 67 million. What great foresight by our astute senators!
As if we need another 67 million foreigners displacing us from our own
8. This bill continues chain migration of extended
families. That means that every illegal alien can bring in his entire family.
Once that happens, each member of that branch can bring in their family
members. It's a pyramid scheme whereby they can bring in an unlimited
number of relatives. It never ends. It's going on right now with legal
immigrants, which is why we'll add 100 million people, at the minimum, by
9. This bill presents no mechanism for stopping this
invasion. It forgives employers of past lawbreaking and sets up systems
whereby illegal immigration can continue at 700,000 to 900,000 illegal annually.
10. If you think these "guest workers" will
ever go back home, I'd like to sell you a fruit stand at the Arctic Circle,
Alaska. If you think this bill secures our borders, I'd like to sell you
fig tree at the North Pole that you can sit under to keep from getting too
11. This bill codifies prevailing wage provision for
guest workers, but
neglects American workers. It forces businesses
to pay inflated
to guest workers that would exceed wages to American
12. S.B. 2611 allows in-state college tuition, which
is denied to U.S. citizens in 49 states, to all illegals and gives them
first dibs on financial assistance.
13. S.B. 2611 stops police from arresting aliens
for criminal violations of immigration laws. Just like happened with Mohammed
Atta, when he was arrested for a traffic stop weeks before 9/11, he got
off, and with this bill, any of his fellow terrorists will be set free.
- 14. This bill stops the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration
Service agency from sharing information about guest-worker applicants with
other agencies. In other words, criminals can be set free after being
rejected for the guest-worker program.
- In a nutshell, S.B. 2611 worsens our illegal immigration
crisis. If those numbskulls in the Senate would pass H.R. 4437, we would
be done with this crisis. We could get on with our lives. Our schools
would be safe and uncrowded. Everyone would get back to speaking and learning
English. It would stop the 'catch and release' at the border. It
would make employers hire legal workers via employer sanctions. Our immigration
laws work just fine; it's our president and Congress that fail our laws.
- H.R. 4437 solves many problems, however, billions of
dollars fly out for "anchor babies" with terrific fiscal impact
on education, healthcare, welfare and deficit spending. Congress must overturn
the misinterpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment. Nathan Deal (R-GA)
submitted H.R. 698 which addresses this issue, but to date Republican leaders
have not allowed a vote on this bill.
- A simple "Yes" vote for H.R. 4437 in the Senate
along with H.R. 698 would create a comprehensive package for immigration
reform that would solve this national dilemma within a year.
- *It would stop hemorrhaging at our borders
- *Prevent terrorists in our midst
- *No more anchor babies
- *Jobs back to American citizens
- *Create attrition of illegals through enforcement and
lack of the welfare trough
- *Penalize employers for hiring illegals, which would
dry up the jobs, which would cause "attrition through enforcement."
- *It would allow American citizens, especially our working
poor, to go back to work for a living wage.
- *It would return the rule of law to the United States
- If S.B. 2611 becomes law, Americans become victims of
their own lawless country. They become victims of adding 100 million people
to America. Their children become victims of degraded educational systems.
Their communities become victims of criminals. S.B 2611 proves the worst
legislation the U.S. Senate has passed since the 1965 Immigration Reform
Act that started this national nightmare. Senator Ted Kennedy created
that one and now, he's got John McCain to finish off this country with
S.B. 2611. If we don't stop it, our country becomes a victim of national
- What you can do for a better future for your country:
- A republican form of government is not a spectator sport.
It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective
action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything
for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other
- To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty,
- CALL Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
- San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
- email@example.com ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi;
- Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
- 775 686 5750 in Reno, NV;
- George Bush
- 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
- Washington, DC 20500
- Comments: 202-456-1111
- Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
- Fax: 202-456-2461
- We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the
- 1. America cannot support another 100 million people
added to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion,
air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
- 2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
- 3. America must maintain our English language.
- 4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the
rules and speak English.
- 5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken
- 6. America already has too many people and I support
a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
- 7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
- 8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright
citizens (anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
- 9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability
to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
- 10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse
today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and
- To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow
the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers
a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who
hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without
work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check
out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
- Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org
to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state
- Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's
a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you
more powerful and effective.
- To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com
for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
- Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges,
high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America
titled: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT
IT." Go to his website for further information on booking the program.
- Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method
for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime
directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders
and women worldwide.
- Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us.
We can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org
for up to the minute information and action items.
- Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which
is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health
globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting
everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected
and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
- From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans",
if you would like to become involved please refer to <http://www.savetheoceans.org/>www.savetheoceans.org
for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans,
restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's
most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we
threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the
damage those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can
do to have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org
for actions at the national and international levels.
- www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com
; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
- www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com
; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org
; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org
; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info
; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com www.victimsofillegalaliens.org
; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com
; for motorcyclists:
- www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com
- www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere
Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona
long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block
illegal aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers
and bikers to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com
and www.americanfreedomriders.com for further information. Please write
with your ideas on what to name the ride.
- Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world,
cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000
miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the
past 30 years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools
and civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS
IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include:
"HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE
YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL"
; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION"
; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING
THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado.