- America must declare a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
We don't need any more people.
- We can't
- be the lifeboat for the rest of the world. We can't sustain
another 100 million more people by 2040.
- *Push for a moratorium at local, state and national levels
for maximum impact.
- *A moratorium brings the whole enterprise of immigration
- *You cannot stop illegal without stopping legal. Therefore,
neither benefits us.
- *Time out, rollback or moratorium-added millions diminish
- It should be obvious that immigration no longer benefits
America. Let's look at our ominous predicament.
- How far into a "tunnel of denial" can Americans
drive their minds? What special talents does it take to remain in an intellectual
coma? These questions tap on my brain daily as I inch through bumper to
bumper Denver traffic while watching 18 wheelers pump tons of smoke into
the Brown Cloud already blackening the skies over the Front Range of Colorado.
- This past summer, on my 21st Century Paul Revere Ride,
I cycled through the traffic hellhole of southern California and other
large cities. Pavement prevailed and nature didn't exist as buildings,
noise, wires, smokestacks, cars, trucks, trains and an unending stream
of humanity dominated what was once green countryside. Why
would anyone do what Los Angeles, Chicago or New York City have done to
themselves by adding sheer numbers?
- It's as stupid as one couple having 10 children living
in a four bedroom house. It's as brainless as inviting 100 dancers on a
dance floor that only holds 40. It's as thoughtless as selling more tickets
on a ferry boat than the craft can carry. It's as suicidal as walking naked
into a tiger's cage when he hasn't eaten for a week.
- Last week, I received population projections for Colorado
for the year 2050. At our current 4.3 million people, the Rocky Mountain
state expects to grow to a low of 8.7 million to a high of 9.7 million
if Congress passes an immigration amnesty. In 44 years, we double our misery
at the least and, at the most, tack on another 1.0 million to compound
our current water crisis.
- In the past 10 years, we paved 1.65 million acres of
prime farm land. The Denver Post reported Colorado will pave over 3.1 million
more acres by 2022. We already can't drive into the mountains on I-70 on
weekends to go skiing or camping because of bumper to bumper gridlock.
It's a nightmare that worsens with a doubling of our population in 44 years.
Is that crazy or what?!
- In my hand, I'm reading, "Projecting the United
States Population at 2050" by Jack Martin and Stanley Fogel, March
2006. If I wasn't depressed by my sobering biking experiences throughout
48 states last summer, this report felt like a piece glass being jabbed
through my eyes. As a nation, we face 120 to 143 million people, at the
bare minimum, added to our 48 states in a short 44 years.
- Nonetheless, I felt like someone took a hammer upside
my head as I read that California, currently at 37.5 million people, expects
a mind-numbing 79 million by 2050. The low estimate stands at 65.5 million.
Either way, everyone living in that state might as well be living in China
with its unending misery.
- The "China Daily" newspaper reported last week
that 24 million acres of cultivated land in China, one tenth of the country's
total arable land is now polluted and portends a grave threat to China's
food supply. More than half its rivers suffer pollution which is why "less
than nine percent of its drinkable water met government standards for bacteria
in 243 rural supply stations that were tested."
- They suffer 1.3 billion people while adding eight million
annually caused from "population momentum." They've dug themselves
so far into the black hole of overpopulation, that when they look up, they
can only see the bottom of the barrel. Nonetheless, they are industrializing
at a horrific pace which creates frightening consequences in environmental
dilemmas. Deng Xiaoping said of the Chinese economy, "Black cat or
white cat--all that matters is that cat catches mice." However, given
enough time, pollution levels and contamination will kill the cat before
it catches the mouse. That is, if any mice remain alive to be caught!
- Back in the United States, you may expect these growth
rates in your neck of the woods by 2050: Florida at 33.5 million; Georgia
at 16.9 million; Illinois 19.9 million; New York at 28 million; Michigan
at 12.5 million; Texas now at 21 million will hit 48.1 million.
- By 2050, the highest U.S. population expectation stands
at 495,543,486 persons and lowest 443,908,228 people. We just hit 300,000,000
in October. Most demographers think the actual numbers exceeds 315--325,000,000
because of uncounted illegal alien migrants.
- I pose the question: if you were a passenger on the Titanic
and you saw that it was going too fast in iceberg infested waters, and
you knew what we 'know' right now concerning this population iceberg that
we face-would you remain quiet? Would you remain silent if your kids were
on board with you?
- Me? I'd demand an audience with the captain (Bush).
If he wouldn't change course, I'd talk with the crew (Congress). If they
wouldn't listen, I'd form a coalition of passengers to commandeer the ship
by sheer public opinion, and slow down and sail to warmer waters.
- Since the American female averages 2.03 children per
family, U.S. citizens aren't causing their own overpopulation dilemma.
What is causing our accelerating population growth?
- Short answer: legal and illegal immigration of two to
three million annually from a line that grows by 80 million annually. Therefore,
we could immigrate until our country became like China, but we wouldn't
solve their problems.
- What can we do? We need a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
We need to get our own house in order. We need to care for our people,
our civilization and our future.
- We need to create jobs for 14 million of our unemployed
Americans. We need to solve our 1.5 million homeless peoples' problems.
We've got to deal with 13 million of our children living below the poverty
level. We must solve our energy crisis as we exceed our ability to produce
enough oil and gas for our own citizens. We've got to solve our $700 billion
annual trade deficit and $60 billion cash remittances being wired out of
our country annually by these new "loyal" immigrants. We must
find 11,000 MS-13 gang members and stop their drug distribution to our
- We cannot and must not continue piling people up on our
shores. Fellow Americans, with current realities facing us as exposed
in my "THE NEXT ADDED 100 MILLION AMERICANS" series, can anyone
think of one, single, solitary, sane, rational or convincing reason for
adding 100 million people to our country in 34 years? We must not
continue into this human tragedy. If we do, our country will become the
same tragedy they fled. No one wins and everyone loses.
- We must implement a 10 year moratorium on all immigration
before we lose control of our own destiny. We must take action before the
"American Dream" becomes the "American Nightmare."
- Dr. David Pimentel: Bio-Science Volume: "Energy
from Biomass & Population" Cornell University, November 2006
- "Dr. David Pimentel's calculation that the US population
consumes more than twice as much energy as is collected from sunlight by
all the green plants in the United States.
- "This means that our corn crop and other biomass,
even if every scrap were turned into a fossil fuel substitute or other
energy, would supply less than half of present demand, while leaving
nothing for food for us and other animals.
- "Much more than half the annual increase in demand
for energy is driven by population growth. The flow of immigrants
plus children born to recent immigrants accounts for 90 percent of annual
- "Thus the energy impact alone makes it clear that
the United States cannot afford any more immigration. We need an immigration
moratorium, an end to automatic citizenship for children born here to illegal
aliens or temporary visa holders, and deportation of anyone here illegally."
David Durham, www.carryingcapacity.org
- What you can do for a better future for your country:
- A republican form of government is not a spectator sport.
It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective
action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything
for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other
- To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty,
- CALL Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
- San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
- email@example.com ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi;
- Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
- 775 686 5750 in Reno, NV;
- George Bush
- 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
- Washington, DC 20500
- Comments: 202-456-1111
- Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
- Fax: 202-456-2461
- We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the
- 1. America cannot support another 100 million people
added to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion,
air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
- 2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
- 3. America must maintain our English language.
- 4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the
rules and speak English.
- 5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken
- 6. America already has too many people and I support
a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
- 7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
- 8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright
citizens (anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
- 9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability
to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
- 10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse
today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and
- To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow
the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers
a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who
hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without
work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check
out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
- Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org
to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state
- Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's
a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you
more powerful and effective.
- To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com
for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
- Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges,
high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America
titled: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT
IT." Go to his website for further information on booking the program.
- Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method
for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime
directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders
and women worldwide.
- Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us.
We can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org
for up to the minute information and action items.
- Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which
is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health
globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting
everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected
and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
- From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans",
if you would like to become involved please refer to <http://www.savetheoceans.org/>www.savetheoceans.org
for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans,
restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's
most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we
threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the
damage those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can
do to have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org
for actions at the national and international levels.
- www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com
; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
- www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com
; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org
; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org
; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info
; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com www.victimsofillegalaliens.org
; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com
; for motorcyclists:
- www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com
- www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere
Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona
long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block
illegal aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers
and bikers to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com
and www.americanfreedomriders.com for further information. Please write
with your ideas on what to name the ride.
- Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world,
cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000
miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the
past 30 years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools
and civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS
IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include:
"HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE
YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL"
; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION"
; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING
THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado.