- Trick or treat, and Big Brother intends to trick and
renege as always on the treat. This email addresses pre-election
matters that were too good to pass up.
- Towards the end of this email is a letter written by
the brother of Pat Tillman, former US Army Ranger Kevin Tillman.
Some of what you read before the letter are some of the reasons his letter
is having such an effect on those that read it.
- One of the email list members sends the following from
- Suppress Public Disorder?
- Could it possibly be that not voting Republican or Democrat
in this next election could be considered to be "public disorder".
Who knows? But what I do know is that if we do not vote for independent
third party candidates soon, then you rest assured that the time is coming
when we will not be allowed to. Crazy huh? Not as crazy as
the idiots who still think voting Republican or Democrat is in our best
- Read the following and weep. We are a Facist Nation?
- People who are honest have no need for deceit or sneaking
things through in surreptitious ways. One does not have to look far
or dig deep to find plenty of evidence that our government is comprised
of some of the most deceitful people to ever hold any office in this nation.
If the preceding link is not enough to make you stop and think, consider
what is exposed by the links below.
- A giraffe cannot reach the bottom of this barrel of sleaze
and rotten apples we have in our National Capital.
- Bury their butts in DC with emails and letters.
Note the bottom of the sign in form (link below) about the various issues
you can address to Congress. This particular one is about our President
thinking he is a dictator and above the law. He is worse than Saddam
Hussein so start speaking out to Capitol Hill. Let them know the
true mood of America loud and clear.
- According to NewsMax.com, that Republican Neocon mouthpiece,
there are "10 good reasons to vote for the GOP." I read
them and they are all fluff and misstatement of fact and not a single good
- Record DOW? A bubble manipulated by the government.
Growing the economy with massive US debt is not growth.
- Full Employment? Easy to state by ignoring the
unemployed and under employed.
- Lowest gas prices in 10 months? Again, manipulated
and infuriating that our pockets were picked until it was election time.
- Fulfilling the promise of appointing Conservative Judges
like Roberts and Alito, two Neocons, to the US Supreme Court? If
fascists in robes was the promise, I think I will pass.
- The list of false reasons goes onThis is truly an election
year with desperation set in all across the board.
- Instead of listening to the political liars and the stock
touting whores that are trying to lure you into the DOW slaughter field,
read this article by the head of GAO (General Accounting Office) who clearly
lays out the case that the US is headed for economic disaster.
- Our leaders are lying about everything, including the
performance of the US economy and the path they have us on. We are
being led by desperate idiots that do not have a clue and do not have a
plan. Just lining pockets as fast as they can.
- Here is yet another wanton Bush lie in this election
- Bush: U.S. Doesn't Torture Prisoners
- Oct 27, 11:00 PM (ET)
- By TERENCE HUNT
- WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush said Friday the United
States does not torture prisoners, trying to calm a controversy created
when Vice President Dick Cheney embraced the suggestion that a "dunk
in water" might be useful to get terrorist suspects to talk.
- Human rights groups complained that Cheney's words amounted
to an endorsement of a torture technique known as water boarding, in which
the victim believes he is about to drown. The White House insisted Cheney
was not talking about water boarding but would not explain what he meant.
- Less than two weeks before midterm congressional elections,
the White House was put on the defensive as news of Cheney's remark spread.
Bush was asked about it at a White House photo opportunity with NATO Secretary-General
Jaap de Hoop Scheffer. Presidential spokesman Tony Snow was pelted with
questions at two briefings with reporters.
- The Democrats and Republican collaborated on rushing
through HR 6166 so none of them could be sued for war crimes and torturing
of humans. Bush probably has been told that the US is outsourcing
the torture now so he can lie at will.
- Keith Olbermann said it well and accurately in one of
his recent commentaries on this Bush Administration:
- "A government more dangerous to our liberty, than
is the enemy it claims to protect us from"
- The only difference of opinion I have with Keith Olbermann
is the problem is endemic, systemic, and is on both sides of the aisle.
It is a terminal cancer that knows no boundary between RNC or DNC.
I also know we are not being protected from any enemy. The true enemy
is inside our gates and sitting in Washington, DC.
- VOTE ALL OF THE WAR CRIMINALS OUT!
- ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR HR 6166 and the SENATE VERSION,
VOTE THEM OUT AS A WAR CRIMINAL and AN ABUSER OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION!
- Show the world and America that We the People do not
tolerate or endorse war criminals, or liars, or sleazy humans sitting in
our instruments of government.
- On another front, former CIA head George Tenet has joined
the profit margins of the bogus GWOT. It is all about money, not
security from anything.
- Breaking from NewsMax.com
- Ex-CIA Chief George Tenet Joins 'James Bond' Agency
- Former U.S. Central Intelligence Agency Director George
Tenet has joined the British research firm thought to have provided the
inspiration for 'Q', the character who creates spy gadgets for James Bond.
- Tenet has been appointed an independent non-executive
director of QinetiQ, the company said on Tuesday.
- "I am especially interested in the capacity of
the company's technologies to meet a number of the challenges faced by
our nations' military and intelligence personnel," Tenet said.
- One of the longest serving U.S. spymasters in history,
Tenet was CIA director from 1997 to 2004.
- He served under presidents Bill Clinton and George W.
Bush before quitting in June 2004, citing personal reasons.
- Critics blamed the CIA during his reign for shortcomings
in intelligence gathered in the run-up to war in Iraq and questioned whether
more could have been done to predict the Sept. 11 hijackings.
- QinetiQ is partly owned by U.S. private equity firm
Carlyle Group, whose advisers have included former U.S. President George
Bush and former British Prime Minister John Major.
- Once a secretive part of Britain's Ministry of Defence,
the firm was listed on the London Stock Exchange in February.
- Whether RNC or DNC it is all about defense commerce and
lining the right pockets. Defense boosts profits; wars make those
profits bloody and obscene. Bogus Homeland Security is extremely
- If you have problems visualizing what the CIA really
is USAF Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty (ret) wrote an excellent book on the
CIA titled Secret Team: CIA & Allies in Control of US & World
- The CIA is the center of a vast, and amorphous mechanism
that specializes in Covert Operations ... or as Allen Dulles always called
it, "Peacetime Operations." In this sense, the CIA is the willing
tool of a higher level High Cabal, that may include representatives and
highly skilled agents of the CIA and other instrumentality's of the government,
certain cells of the business and professional world and, almost always,
foreign participation. It is this ultimate Secret Team, its allies, and
its method of operation that are the principal subject of this book.
- Eisenhower warned us about it and so did five-star General
- It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy
that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an
artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant
propaganda of fear.
- Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in
an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda
- One of our greatest generals was a philosopher of the
condition of man as well as a leader of armies.
- Last, but by no means least, courage - moral courage,
the courage of one's convictions, the courage to see things through. The
world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave. It's the age-old
struggle - the roar of the crowd on one side and the voice of your conscience
on the other.
- No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless
he be vigilant in its preservation.
- One cannot wage war under present conditions without
the support of public opinion, which is tremendously molded by the press
and other forms of propaganda.
- Such is what we have today, all based not only on propaganda
but also outright premeditated lies by the RNC and DNC presidential candidates
and members of Congress. They are all traitors to the true nature
of America and what is best for all Americans.
- VOTE THEM ALL OUT!
- The mouthpieces of the media, especially the ones that
tailor their message into the groove of Official Lies and get paid $10
to $50 million a year to lie to America, are part of the machine of propaganda
and lying to you.
- The housing bubble has blown up folks and all of America
is now worth less than they thought they were:
- Home Price Drop Is Largest in 35 Years
- Oct 26, 11:16 AM (ET)
- By MARTIN CRUTSINGER
- WASHINGTON (AP) - The median price of a new home plunged
in September by the largest amount in more than 35 years, even as the pace
of sales rebounded for a second month.
- The Commerce Department reported that the median price
for a new home sold in September was $217,100, a drop of 9.7 percent from
September 2005. It was the lowest median price for a new home since September
2004 and the sharpest year-over-year decline since December 1970. The weakness
in new home prices was even sharper than a 2.5 percent fall in the price
of existing homes last month, which had been the biggest drop on record.
- The price decline for new homes came while the sales
pace picked up, rising by 5.3 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate
1.075 million homes. It marked the second consecutive increase in sales
following three months of declines.
- The declines in prices served to underscore the severity
of the correction in the once-booming housing market, which had seen sales
of both new and existing homes soar to record levels for five consecutive
years, propelled by the lowest mortgage rates in more than four decades.
- I guess many Americans figured they could over mortgage
their home to play in the stock market and watch both assets disappear
when both of those bubbles blow up.
- The moral of that story is most of America has
worked their butts off for 35 years for nothing. If that does not
anger you, odds are you are in a coma or you just do not get it.
- Remember to watch for the Saddam Hussein verdict that
is timed to help Bush in the election by putting that subtle suggestion
into the minds of weak-kneed voters that Bush is defending America.
That is not so, he is leading the rape of the world and that is why most
major nations do not buy off on his policies.
- When America wakes up, there is hope for America.
- I have written about Iraq polls before that they want
Saddam's US buddies tried and convicted along with Saddam Hussein.
They want those that helped him build power, those who armed him with chemical
and biological weapons and then blamed him for "possession" like
a cheap drug trafficking set up, those that have polluted Iraq with enough
DU to wipe out the Iraqis over the next 100 generations, convicted and
punished along with Saddam. The Iraqi people do not want war and
death; they want justice that is being denied to them. They want
a peaceful, prosperous future just like Americans.
- That is part of the DC LIE everyone in the world
wants what Americans think is theirs and only theirs to enjoy. Everyone
on this planet has the right that Americans have been taught or misled
into believing was ours alone.
- That is what has changed. It is called multipolarization
and nothing short of all out nuclear war can change it. DC cannot
even pretend to change it; they can only keep lying to America about it.
- Arrogance and stupidity are a dangerous combination for
the moron walking down the street. Put that same combination in the
Oval Office and we have what we have. We have an arrogant war criminal
leading the most powerful intelligence apparatus and military force on
Earth. Bush is about like giving a .357 magnum to three year old
to play with and see how much harm can be done.
- White House Won't Shift Iraq Strategy
- Oct 24, 4:42 AM (ET)
- By DEB RIECHMANN
- WASHINGTON (AP) - With just two weeks until Election
Day, the White House sought to ease political anxieties about security
in Iraq but rejected calls from lawmakers for a dramatic policy shift.
- The Nov. 7 elections will determine whether Republicans
retain control of Congress, and lawmakers in both parties are calling on
President Bush to change his war plans.
- "We're on the verge of chaos, and the current plan
is not working," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said in an Associated
Press interview. U.S. and Iraqi officials should be held accountable for
the lack of progress, said Graham, a Republican who is a frequent critic
of the administration's policies.
- Asked who in particular should be held accountable -
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, perhaps, or the generals leading the
war - Graham said: "All of them. It's their job to come up with a
game plan" to end the violence.
- Bush, in a CNBC interview, said, "Well, I've been
talking about a change in tactics ever since I - ever since we went in,
because the role of the commander in chief is to say to our generals, 'You
adjust to the enemy on the battlefield.'"
- Showing progress in Iraq is critical because the approaching
elections are widely viewed as a referendum on the war.
- As of October 28, 2006, this is the body count for this
- 98 U.S. GIs Killed in Iraq This Month
- Oct 28, 9:59 AM (ET)
- BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - The U.S. military said Saturday
that a Marine had been killed in restive Anbar province, raising to 98
the number of American forces killed in Iraq during October, the fourth
deadliest month since the war began in March 2003.
- At least 2,811 members of the U.S. military now have
died since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003, according to an
Associated Press count. The figure includes seven military civilians. At
least 2,254 died as a result of hostile action, according to the military's
- What we have here is a failure to communicate with (phonetically)
Cull Hand George!
- We are "having difficulties in Iraq" indeed.
Maybe we should send his two daughters and cousins over there and maybe
he would "get it". I doubt it but it is time to try anything
but The Bush Plan, which is yet another oxymoron.
- Arrogant people do not listen, they do not change course
when it is necessary to do so, they do not think. They are myopic
and miss many things, and they do not learn or profit from experience.
That is George W. Bush and every one of his Republican morons and DNC types
that have underwritten this entire sleazy saga.
- They are all traitors to the American Ideal and to the
US Constitution and US law.
- One of the email update members who formerly served as
a US Army Ranger sent the following article to me and asked that I send
it to the email list. The brother of Pat Tillman, who was killed
in Afghanistan, has written a piece that every American needs to read and
really think about. When a front line soldier in this bogus Global
War on Terror speaks out, America needs to listen.
- Published on Friday, October 20, 2006 by Truthdig
- After Pat's Birthday
- Kevin Tillman Honors Late Brother's Birthday with Plea
to Speak up for Democracy
- by Kevin Tillman
- It is Pat's birthday on November 6, and elections are
the day after. It gets me thinking about a conversation I had with Pat
before we joined the military. He spoke about the risks with signing the
papers. How once we committed, we were at the mercy of the American leadership
and the American people. How we could be thrown in a direction not of our
volition. How fighting as a soldier would leave us without a voice until
we get out.
- Much has happened since we handed over our voice:
- Somehow we were sent to invade a nation because it was
a direct threat to the American people, or to the world, or harbored terrorists,
or was involved in the September 11 attacks, or received weapons-grade
uranium from Niger, or had mobile weapons labs, or WMD, or had a need
to be liberated, or we needed to establish a democracy, or stop an insurgency,
or stop a civil war we created that can't be called a civil war even though
it is. Something like that.
- Somehow America has become a country that projects everything
that it is not and condemns everything that it is.
- Somehow our elected leaders were subverting international
law and humanity by setting up secret prisons around the world, secretly
kidnapping people, secretly holding them indefinitely, secretly not charging
them with anything, secretly torturing them. Somehow that overt policy
of torture became the fault of a few "bad apples" in the military.
- Somehow back at home, support for the soldiers meant
having a five-year-old kindergartener scribble a picture with crayons
and send it overseas, or slapping stickers on cars, or lobbying Congress
for an extra pad in a helmet. It's interesting that a soldier on his third
or fourth tour should care about a drawing from a five-year-old; or a
faded sticker on a car as his friends die around him; or an extra pad
in a helmet, as if it will protect him when an IED throws his vehicle 50
feet into the air as his body comes apart and his skin melts to the seat.
- Somehow the more soldiers that die, the more legitimate
the illegal invasion becomes.
- Somehow American leadership, whose only credit is lying
to its people and illegally invading a nation, has been allowed to steal
the courage, virtue and honor of its soldiers on the ground.
- Somehow those afraid to fight an illegal invasion decades
ago are allowed to send soldiers to die for an illegal invasion they started.
- Somehow faking character, virtue and strength is tolerated.
- Somehow profiting from tragedy and horror is tolerated.
- Somehow the death of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands
of people is tolerated.
- Somehow subversion of the Bill of Rights and The Constitution
- Somehow suspension of Habeas Corpus is supposed to keep
this country safe.
- Somehow torture is tolerated.
- Somehow lying is tolerated.
- Somehow reason is being discarded for faith, dogma, and
- Somehow American leadership managed to create a more
- Somehow a narrative is more important than reality.
- Somehow America has become a country that projects everything
that it is not and condemns everything that it is.
- Somehow the most reasonable, trusted and respected country
in the world has become one of the most irrational, belligerent, feared,
and distrusted countries in the world.
- Somehow being politically informed, diligent, and skeptical
has been replaced by apathy through active ignorance.