- In his book, "THE FATES OF NATIONS", Paul Colinvaux
wrote, " Liberty, in the Jeffersonian sense, cannot survive a continual
packing-in of people. If our numbers continue to rise on a resource base
that expands but little, the future inevitably holds ever greater restrictions
on individual freedom."
- U.S. Population Growing at Accelerating Rate
- Our federal government tells us we have 300 million people
in the U.S., but Vanderbilt University tells us that number has already
exceeded 327 million.
- It seems that the U.S. Census Bureau, within the U.S.
Department of Commerce, has motivation from Congress and the Executive
Branch to underreport population increases especially in the realm
of so-called ILLegal immigrants.
- Once again, common sense rears its gut-check propensity
as to the dilemma we face as a civilization by adding another 100 million
people by 2040, or before.
- In reality, we've all faced crowded situations where
our freedom suffered limitations. Have you ever seen the ladies standing
in line for the toilet at a movie or ball game? How about you standing
20-back in line at the movie box office with only 60 seconds before the
show? How about a dance floor so crowded you couldn't move?
- Ever drive in bumper-to-bumper traffic with a crash scene
up ahead? How about visiting Yosemite National Park in the summer?
What about trying to get on a subway car at 5:15 PM in New York City?
Or, how about walking down the sidewalk at rush hour in NYC? With
greater numbers- everyone's freedom suffers limitations.
- Is that loss-of-freedom necessary, or do we have options
- As your freedoms diminish, your connection to natural
processes degrades. At the same time, your stress levels rise --
not to mention blood pressure and irritation.
- As shown in many other historical illustrations, America's
future can be wrecked by wrong decisions concerning population numbers.
In Colinvaux's book, he shows that beliefs such as "go forth
and multiply without limits" create consequences counter to long term
survival of humanity. He writes:
- "Civilizations arise from the technical competence
of the founders; rising numbers are merely the consequences of that competence
as the civilization is able to feed more and more people.
- Crowding impacts the well-off, who invest heavily in
child-rearing, more than the poor, who have little to spend on children.
- Trade, often seen as necessary to cope with growth, is
not a solution at all; in reality it is a primary cause of growth, robbing
nations and people of self-reliance.
- Repression is the elites' means of preventing the middle
class from sharing in the benefits largely created by the middle class.
Revolutions arise from disaffected middle classes determined to seize
their rightful due."
- Nature gives us great examples. Most Americans have
read about deer-herd populations 'crashing' from too many animals without
enough grassland to feed them. As deer begin to starve, they lose
their health, freedom and choices. However, they are wild-animals, which
means they die from nature's consequences brought about by overloading
the carrying capacity of the land. Encroachment from civilization doesn't
- What is the difference for humans ?
- Before farming and the Industrial Revolution, we couldn't
produce enough food to feed our growing populations. In 1850, the world
population didn't add up to one billion people in more than 5,000 years
of humanity. After the tractor arrived, within 100 years, we've reached
6.6 billion. Perhaps we're much too clever for our own long term
- Colinvaux hammers readers' minds with, "If social
policy promotes unconstrained growth of the poor classes- whether by natural
increase or immigration- the effect will be to squeeze out those whose
ability created the standard of living that benefited all."
- He shows that ecology's first law might be written: "All
poverty is caused by continued unchecked population growth. Yet a
noisy propaganda denies that rising populations cause poverty. We
are told by most eminent politicians and international experts that the
rising numbers, far from being a cause of poverty, are in fact a result
- Colinvaux continues, "Three kinds of assumptions
have been made in recent years suggesting that our population growth will
stop by itself from some inner dynamic of its own. These assertions
have had very wide publicity, for they seem to say that the population
problem will go away on its own. The assertions stand in grave error."
- What are those assertions ?
- v Populations stop growing as people become wealthy,
- v Recent explosive growth in world population has
been due to medical advances and will go away as people adapt, and
- v Human population is now at the inflection point,
at which numbers will level off as in other kinds of animal, remaining
- He said, "All three assertions violate scientific
principles and assume that magic is at work in the control of numbers of
all livings things."
- It matters little whether you remain silent as to political
correctness, or quiet because you don't want to get involved -- or feel
that it will work itself out on its own. Please remember, we are
NOT a herd of wild-deer. The fact is, humanity stepped out of the circle
of nature at some point in its progress to become thinking beings. We've
innovated to sidestep diseases, carrying capacity, even wars -- as we've
grown to 6.6 billion.
- How long will this unnaturally stimulated growth continue
- As America adds another 100 million, then another 100
million, and yet again, another 100 million- serious natural consequences
await us. Those consequences already manifest for much of humanity
as you've seen throughout this series. Yet, we close our eyes and
deny and persist in our arrogance that we can defy nature.
- We cannot -- and that will become more apparent and more
realized in the next 10, 20 and 30 years. Why?
- As our numbers increase, our freedoms decrease.
- The more we increase, the more freedom decreases in every
aspect of our lives. Examples abound. Where your commute a few years
ago was 15 minutes, it's now 30. Soon, it will be 45 minutes.
- You can think of a dozen more examples- especially if
you live in Los Angeles.
- Sooner than you might think, our growing population numbers
will boil beyond our ability to stop this thing called overpopulation.
We can deny it, ignore it, suppress it and even fool ourselves for
a few more decades- at the most. Not really!
- Every year that passes finds us more and more inextricably
connected to a horrible outcome. We're already in so much trouble, we
may not survive this thing. Yes, its that serious. Last minute 'corrections'
don't work when a 'system' has momentum. It takes time-and-distance to
turn the Queen Mary.
- We are ignoring historical lessons and warnings
- At some point, nature will deal with us -- harshly and
in large numbers.
- Civil war is highly likely. As we fight for resources,
beg for water, pray for less
- traffic and all other consequences of too many people
-- we'll wonder how we got into this predicament.
- We could choose another more intelligent path.
- We don't have to be the Titanic as to the course of our
civilization. As this "100 Million Added People" series
winds down, you will be given straight-forward solutions to change course.
- The Time Has Come to Take Action -- NOW
- The choices are yours to make. You can do something
or nothing. If you do nothing, your kids will be faced with the consequences
of your inaction.
- Take the time now to get smart, before that choice is
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport.
It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective
action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything
for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty,
CALL Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
email@example.com ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi;
Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
775 686 5750 in Reno, NV;
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the call:
1. America cannot support another 100 million people added
to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion,
air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
3. America must maintain our English language.
4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the
rules and speak English.
5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken
6. America already has too many people and I support a
10 year moratorium on all immigration.
7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright citizens
(anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability
to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse
today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and
To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow
the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers
a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who
hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without
work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check
out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to
see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's a
mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more
powerful and effective.
To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com
for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high
schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled:
"COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT."
Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method
for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime
directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders
and women worldwide.
Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us. We
can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org for
up to the minute information and action items.
Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which
is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health
globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting
everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected
and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans",
if you would like to become involved please refer to <http://www.savetheoceans.org/>www.savetheoceans.org
for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans,
restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's
most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we
threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the damage
those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can do to
have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org
for actions at the national and international levels.
www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com ;
www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com
; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org
; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ;
www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info
; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com www.victimsofillegalaliens.org
; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com
; for motorcyclists:
www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com
www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere
Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona
long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block illegal
aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers and bikers
to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com and www.americanfreedomriders.com
for further information. Please write with your ideas on what to name the
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world,
cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles,
on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30
years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools and
civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA:
WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include: "HANDBOOK
FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE"
; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" ; "MOTORCYCLE
ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL" ; "BICYCLING
AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION" ; "AN EXTREME
ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING THE STATUE OF
LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado. firstname.lastname@example.org