- If you continue reading this series, and you don't think
we're in trouble-- I seize this opportunity to bring your attention to
other specialists who know we're in trouble.
- They've seen what I've seen. They know what I know.
They understand; if you 'see' it, you comprehend it. If you haven't,
then, it's easy to deny or ignore it.
- Refresher: the "official" U.S. Census Bureau told
us that we 'celebrated' three hundred million Americans in October 2006.
Meanwhile, Vanderbilt University reported the actual number exceeded 327
- In the U.S., we overload demographic saturation levels
more than the average voter realizes.
- Would our government intentionally understate demographic
- Nothing about the next added 100 million Americans can
be ignored. When the "new folks" manifest upon our shores, it's
not like you can wave a magic wand to make them vanish.
- Lawrence Smith, President of the Population Institute,
wrote for the Providence Journal on the overloaded populations developing
around the world.
- Speaking at a symposium in the National Press Club last
July, Smith said, "The eminent environmentalist Lester Brown said
he was pondering a question I don't believe he, or anyone else, really
- 'How many failed nation-states would it take to make
a failed world?' "
- "The World Bank, which prefers to call them 'fragile
nation-states,' recently identified 26 countries that pose some of the
world's "toughest development challenges, noting that all face similar
- - Weak security
- - Fractured societal relations
- - Corruption
- - Breakdown in the rule of law
- - Lack of mechanisms for generating legitimate power
- These countries already experience massive human die-offs
from famine and disease that we talked about earlier in this 100-million
series. Refresher: eight million people die every year from starvation
- Smith continued, "Poor governance and extended internal
conflicts are common among these low-income countries under stress, a new
World Bank report observes, but past international engagement has failed
to yield significant improvements. The report emphasizes that to avoid
'adverse spillover effects -- such as conflict, terrorism and epidemic
disease -- the international community and the World Bank need to find
more effective ways' to assist these fragile states."
- Fragile Nation-States Freefall -- Horrible Consequences
- Nothing can be done once these fragile states freefall
into starvation, wars, terrorism and genocide. Look at Darfur and Sudan
- Do you think Americans care? Short answer: nope!
- However, given enough time, the same problems impacting
those societies migrate here to affect our society.
- "U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice warned
that failing countries present 'unparalleled danger to U.S. security,'
and that they 'serve as global pathways that facilitate the spread of pandemics,
the movement of criminals and terrorists, and the proliferation of the
world's most dangerous weapons,'" Smith said. "Though the World
Bank report points out that the countries it cites are home to nearly 500
million people, roughly half of whom earn less than $1 per day, it does
not single out spiraling human growth as a factor in their plight."
- Today, two billion people stand at-risk on planet Earth.
Third World nation inhabitants dream of migrating to a First World nation.
This thinking breeds unrest and contempt.
- Look around this world as to demographic overload
- You can see, read or hear about it on any public service
channel. You'll see religious leaders and programs to 'feed the children'
-- but when they feed the children; those they feed grow up to birth even
more children kids that die in greater numbers.
- If they used common sense, they would STOP celebrating
burgeoning populations and instead provide birth control and education
along with food.
- If they don't provide birth control, those organizations
create even greater deaths in the future. Again, you cannot fool Mother
- "The total world fertility rate is 2.7 children
per woman; for the industrialized world, it is 1.6 children per woman,"
- § The omission of rapid population growth
from the World Bank's report is a serious fault -- considering that women
average six or more children in eight of the countries it labels as fragile:
Afghanistan, Angola, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, East Timor,
Guinea-Bissau, Liberia and Somalia.
"The birth rate is five or more children in another eight countries
: Congo, Ivory Coast, Eritrea, Guinea, Nigeria, the Palestinian territories,
Sudan and Togo.
"And it is four or more in six fragile states : Central African Republic,
Comoros, Solomon Islands, Vanuatau, Haiti and Laos.
- Smith said, "Such high total fertility rates lead
to disproportionately large youth populations -- an indicator, particularly
in impoverished countries where educational and employment opportunities
are few or virtually nonexistent, of fertile ground for radical and terrorist
- Please, stop reading for a moment, and soak this in
- World population grows to a high of ten billion or more
within the next 43 years. This number will haunt future generations
as they contemplate what they could have done to stop the freight-train.
I bet the eight million human deaths annually from starvation will be
ten times greater.
- "Two-thirds of the failing countries are projected
to have population increases of 118 percent or more by mid-century, a nightmare
scenario considering that they are already mired in the quicksand of poverty
and deprivation and resistant to rescue efforts by the global community,"
- Africa, at 767million people today, expects to double
its population in this century. Mexico grows from 104 million to 300 million.
- Lawrence Smith talks about a global illusion belief
in magic, smoke, and mirrors.
- I would go one further and say the United States suffers
from a national illusion and/or national denial of reality a typical
view held by addicts. The U.S. hangs itself on the gallows of unending
- As you look around, no leader -- not President Bush nor
any presidential candidates -- whether it's Hillary, Obama, Romney or McCain
-- no governor, no senator or anyone in power speaks to this national crisis.
- The fact is-- it's coming, as surely as the dawn.
- "The failure of the World Bank to mention, much
less discuss, rapid population growth as a root cause of the conditions
engulfing virtually all fragile countries reflects a mindset in international
circles," Smith said. "Population stabilization fades as a development
priority, perhaps because fertility declines in much of the industrialized
world have created the false impression that rapid human growth is no longer
a critical global concern."
- Smith continued, "This illusion neglects to take
into account the soaring human numbers in the poorest of the poor countries,
where the provision of food, shelter, health care, education and employment
is all too often problematic at best."
- The irony is that a variety of safe and effective family
planning methods exist, but the political courage to offer them falls far
short of the need. QS Permanent Female Contraception (quinacrine) provides
a safe, inexpensive permanent birth control method.
- Addiction to Population Growth Blinds Us
- Smith finished with, "Meanwhile, the World Bank's
list of fragile states has expanded from 17 to 26 a 53% increase
in only the last three years."
- No one pretends that substantially curtailing human growth
will be the salvation of these troubled nations, but to preclude an issue-parameter
that must be factored into the equation remains a glaring oversight.
- Fool Me Once, Shame On You. Fool Me Twice, Shame On
- We can fool ourselves -- for only so long.
- We can con ourselves into believing we have fooled Mother
Nature -- for only so long.
- But we must NOT fool with the reality of adding 100 million
people in the next 33 years.
- As this "Human Katrina" hits, we'll be no different
than Darfur or any of the aforementioned voluntary victims of their own
overloaded demographic disasters.
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport.
It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective
action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything
for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty,
CALL Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
email@example.com ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi;
Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
775 686 5750 in Reno, NV;
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the call:
1. America cannot support another 100 million people added
to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion,
air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
3. America must maintain our English language.
4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the
rules and speak English.
5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken
6. America already has too many people and I support a
10 year moratorium on all immigration.
7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright citizens
(anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability
to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse
today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and
To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow
the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers
a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who
hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without
work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check
out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to
see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's a
mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more
powerful and effective.
To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com
for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high
schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled:
"COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT."
Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method
for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime
directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders
and women worldwide.
Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us. We
can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org for
up to the minute information and action items.
Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which
is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health
globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting
everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected
and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans",
if you would like to become involved please refer to <http://www.savetheoceans.org/>www.savetheoceans.org
for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans,
restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's
most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we
threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the damage
those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can do to
have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org
for actions at the national and international levels.
www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com ;
www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com
; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org
; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ;
www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info
; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com www.victimsofillegalaliens.org
; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com
; for motorcyclists:
www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com
www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere
Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona
long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block illegal
aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers and bikers
to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com and www.americanfreedomriders.com
for further information. Please write with your ideas on what to name the
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world,
cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles,
on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30
years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools and
civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA:
WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include: "HANDBOOK
FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE"
; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" ; "MOTORCYCLE
ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL" ; "BICYCLING
AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION" ; "AN EXTREME
ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING THE STATUE OF
LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado. firstname.lastname@example.org