- Our White House Press Corps sources report further
disturbing news about President Bush.
- Our sources have witnessed a clearly inebriated
Bush approaching members of the press corps and making rude comments,
including one particularly crude remark about First Lady Laura Bush.
- In that case, Bush, nodding toward Laura, called
her a "c**t."
- While Bush's drinking is no secret to the White
House press contingent, that particular comment was reportedly the
worst they have heard uttered by Bush.
- Our sources also report that Laura Bush's stays at the
White House are less frequent and that her overnight trips to the
Mayflower Hotel often coincide with the president's drunken binges.
- Note: Some of our female readers were shocked to
see the "C" word in the above news item.
- This editor wants to make it clear that word was
used by George W. Bush to denigrate his wife.
- It was his word, not mine.
- It is important that the public knows what kind of
person Mr. Bush is by the offensive words he uses.
- The editor also wants to make clear that the President
chose a public press gaggle to use this word -- that is not a private
moment between him and his wife.
- If Mrs. Bush feels her privacy has been violated, she
must understand that it is her responsibility to herself, her children,
and the nation to end this abusive relationship by legally separating from
the President and becoming a role model for other women around
the country and the world who find themselves locked into similar abusive
- Nevertheless, we have "asterisked" the word
- However, Mr. Bush cannot asterisk his own vile words.
- Bush gets real ugly with Laura.