- Hillary Clinton's positions on war, zionism, and globalization
are identical to those of G W Bush -- yet candidate Kucinich has announced
he will back her candidacy if she wins the primaries.
- Thus, we see that Kucinich places "party loyalty"
and "Hillary Loyalty" over ... over what?
- If the "party" winning and "Hillary"
winning means so much to Kucinich that he is willing to suddenly shut up
about his moral positions for the rest of the campaign after Hillary is
nominated -- then what do we really have here?
- How can you, noodlehead reader, be soooooo
stupid as to believe the Kucinich candidacy is anything but a political
trick to keep anti-war, anti-globalization, anti-Israeli-domination-of-foreign-policy campaign
contributions and activist efforts from going to raising a third-party
candidate who really and truly is anti-war, anti-globalism and
- I don't expect that anyone is going to answer me
-- no one can -- but you all sure as hell can ignore me -- as always --
proving that you are as crooked and far gone and dangerous (in your own
passive way) as Kucinich himself.
- Dick Eastman
- Yakima, Washinton
- Will some pro-Kucinich person please explain this to