- Not five miles from my Winnipeg home is the Manitoba
legislature. In November, the /Winnipeg Free Press/ ran a 15-part series
revealing how the legislature building is similar in numerous ways with
a pagan Egyptian temple.
- For example, Researcher Frank Albo found that the Lieut.
Gov.'s reception room has precisely the same measurements as the "Holy
of Holies," the sacred chamber in Solomon's Temple, which housed the
Ark of the Covenant. It is symbolic of the Master's Lodge where the most
sacred rites of Freemasonry are performed. (See more pictures at end.)
- The Entrance Hall is 66.6 ft by 66.6 ft and boasts three
sets of 13 steps each. Etc.
- Albo discovered that almost everyone involved in the
construction from 1914 to 1920, was a Freemason, including the Paris-trained
architect, the contractor, the Premier and his whole government but one
member. The temple, replete with colonnades, murals, sphinxes and statues
of famous Masons cost three times as much as other provincial legislatures.
- In 1911, the /Manitoba Free Press/ commented that the
architectural competition smacked of a "frame-up with some ulterior
object in view." (Dec. 9, 1911) (In fact, a scandal erupted in 1915
over cost overruns and corruption. The Premier and provincial architect
lost their jobs and the contractor went to jail.)
- If the legislature is indeed a disguised pagan temple,
the implications are potentially staggering:
- This building ostensibly represents the public. It seems
that, even in 1912, an occult secret society, the Freemasons, controlled
society with relative impunity and dispensed patronage.
- They built a temple instead of a legislature. Did they
contemplate the overthrow of democracy and the installation of an authoritarian
pagan theocracy, presumably the Masonic hierarchy?
- Built for the ages, is the legislature intended to become
a religious centre in the New World Order, perhaps after a nuclear war?
Is the temple going to be the seat of government? Obviously I want to be
wrong about all of this.
- However, experts like lawyer Constance Cumbey says that
the money elites are preparing exactly this kind of "New Age"
government and religion.
- Freemasonry is empowered by the London-based central
banking cartel as a way of corrupting and controlling society. Privately
they refer to Freemasonry as "a madhouse but at liberty." http://www.savethemales.ca/000280.html
- Masonry espouses Lucifer's rebellion against God, which
is the central characteristic of the "Enlightenment" and modern
- Essentially "Lucifer's rebellion against God"
means that the very rich, (i.e. the Rothschild Central banking cartel)
and not the Creator, will define reality and determine the future of the
human race. Truth and Goodness will be whatever they decide.
- Zionism and Communism were organized as Masonic lodges.
Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, FDR, Churchill and Hitler were all Illuminati,
which is the highest rank of Freemasonry. Theosophy and the Thule Society
created Hitler. G.W. Bush and John Kerry are also Illuminati. The rank
and file Freemason do not know any of this.
- Does Freemasonry serve the devil? Does a benevolent society
have to be secret? Does it threaten to cut the throat of initiates who
talk? Does it demand its members assist each other even when they are breaking
the law or being immoral?
- Freemasonry pretends to be concerned with moral uplift.
Given its incredible power, is the world becoming a better place? "Know
them by their fruit."
- In fact, the Illuminati literally represent a malevolent
supernatural force that is waging pitiless war on humanity. It is gradually
creating Hell on earth.
- It wages war-using war. It turns us against each other
by deceiving and dividing us. The enemy is not ordinary people, many of
whom have based their identity on falsehoods. We need to unite against
the puppet masters and their agents.
- "IN PLAIN VIEW"
- The Freemasons have a philosophy of "hiding in plain
view." Theirs is an "open conspiracy." That means they'll
talk about it but then deny or prevaricate if there is any heat. Their
Luciferian power is rising before our eyes but if someone notices, he is
attacked and called "paranoid."
- Illuminati symbolism is on the US Great Seal and the
US dollar bill. It is in the logos of countless corporations. CBS, AOL,
Exxon, Shell. The horned goat satanic symbol is becoming omnipresent, especially
among youth. They are using it to advertise Yahoo Messenger now. Of course,
they'll say it represents something else. That's how it works.
- I can't go anywhere without seeing the Illuminati motifs
of the city of Winnipeg's new logo. A dot in a circle evokes the original
Illuminati symbol , representing the Eye of Horus, or the sexual act. This
is over a swoosh representing the sunrise, i.e. the Sun, or Lucifer the
- This logo is on all City of Winnipeg buses and trucks.
Winnipeg always has been an occult headquarters. At the centre of the continent,
apparently part of the earth's "energy grid" runs right through
the legislature. Recently the province adopted the motto "Spirited
- After attending a séance here in 1923, Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle wrote, "Winnipeg stands very high among the places we
have visited for psychic possibilities."
- There are probably a lot of public buildings that have
been surreptitiously co-opted by the Freemasons. The Israeli Supreme Court
and the UN Meditation Room come to mind.
- There are too many occult symbols in the Manitoba Legislature
to mention. The most obvious is the statue of the "Golden Boy"
on the dome. Manitobans have been told that he represents "Spirit
- In fact he is Hermes, the god of alchemy, patron of the
occult and messenger to the underworld. Sculptural groups representing
the noble elements Earth Water Air and Fire, (the /materia prima/ of the
Hermetic alchemist) surround him at the base of the dome.
- Hermes promises to lift man to god-like status by virtue
of "secret knowledge" rather than by self-purification and devotion
to God, (justice, truth and Love.) He is facing north, which apparently
also has ominous connotations.
- When the /Free Press/ series ran in November, there was
a lot of interest from Manitobans but apparently few objections. Only two
people expressed concern that the major public institution representing
the freedom and prosperity of Manitobans was surreptitiously usurped by
an occult society for its own bizarre purpose at taxpayers' expense.
- In Letters to the Editor, only these two commented on
the fact that the political heart of an ostensibly Christian society (at
least in 1912) should be represented by heathen symbolism.
- The Freemasons seem happy to hide in plain sight. Ronald
Stern and Bob Stern, local textile tycoons, bought the /Winnipeg Free Press/
in 2001. Shortly after, the Bnai B'rith, a Jewish Masonic Order, honoured
them. The newspaper would not have run this series if Freemasons were afraid
to reveal their handiwork.
- We live in a world where a large segment of the leadership
class has sold itself, if not to Satan, to people who worship Satan.
- This is what happens when we eschew genuine religion
in favour of diversity and secularism. We don't get religious neutrality,
tolerance and freedom. We get paganism and Satanism. In hindsight, the
"separation of church and state" was a tactic by which dark forces
have discredited God and taken control of society.
- Satan's success is partly due to our failure to revitalize
our image of God. God is the principle of our own development. We can no
more deny our need for Him than our need for oxygen. As far as humanity
is concerned, God represents our spiritual ideals: peace, harmony, beauty,
truth, goodness, justice and love.
- God depends on us to do His work. He is not a magician.
He is the Creator. He works through us. Worshiping God is as simple as
telling the truth and doing the right thing.
- Prophesies of tribulation and doom can be self fulfilling.
The Messiah may not appear. We need to use our common sense. The port is
reached mostly by avoiding the rocks.
- See also my "Freemasonry: Mankind's Deathwish"
- -- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "A Long Way
to go for a Date." His articles exposing fe-manism and the New World
Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca He enjoys receiving
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com