- When Do We Say "Uncle," and Get A Life?
- Are we hypnotized, or mesmerized? Can an entire civilization
possess a death wish? Can Americans, by our own apathy, encourage their
own destruction? Can American citizens be that stupid? Are our leaders
that corrupt? Can Americans be that disinterested as the core of
their values rots like fish in three-day-old garbage?
- Look around fellow Americans. You've got Muslims swearing-in
on the Koran in the United States Congress. That book stands diametrically
opposed to the U.S. Constitution. Those who follow the Koran expect to
kill Jewish and Christian nations. The Koran states it emphatically.
- Islamists expect to wipe Christians off the face of the
earth! It's the prime directive of those who follow the Koran to "convert
or kill all non-believers." And, yet the people of Minnesota elected
a man who follows a religion bent on destroying Western humanity.
- Are You Ready Sharia Law Governing the U.S.A.?
- If all 535 candidates for Congress were Muslims, and
became U.S. senators and House members-- they would dismantle our Constitution
in a heartbeat and install Sharia Law. How stupid are we as a nation?
How naïve? How bankrupt in our apathy toward Islam and its prime
- Additionally, how stupid our apathy toward massive legal
and illegal immigration! How far will we allow our nation into this nightmare?
- "To Serve Man"
- Forty years ago, a movie narrated by Rod Serling, "To
Serve Man" starred Lloyd Bochner and Susan Cummings. It depicted
an alien space craft landing on earth. The head alien gave the people
of earth a book. With a special beam, all diseases vanished. Crops grew
in abundance. Humans grew fat and happy. Soon, the aliens gave humans
free trips back to their home planet. The aliens gave humans a choice to
stay on the new planet. Flights left daily. Amazingly, no one returned
to earth -- except more space ships for transport.
- Where did they go, and what did they do?
- Near the end of the movie, Susan Cummings ran up to Bochner
with a horrifying look on her face. "What's the problem?" Bochner
asked. "This book," she said, "To Serve Man, well, our
best experts have deciphered it." "What did they learn?"
Bochner asked. Susan Cummings burst into tears, "It's a cookbook!"
- There are other provocative movies. Have you seen the
current movie, "Children of Men?" Brace yourself and do that
then sit somewhere in silence, and think about the consequences.
- Believe It, or Not We Are Responsible For the Nightmare
- We Can Choose To Stop It If not now, When?
- How far do Americans want to continue into this horror
movie with a cast of millions of consequences including illegal aliens,
violent Muslims landing in our country daily and an annual $700 billion
trade deficit? Do you like watching diseases like TB, hepatitis and leprosy
imported? Do you find it exciting to watch MS-13 gangs expanding all over
our country? What about hospitals bankrupting, prisons exploding and education
degraded to the Tower of Babel? Is it fun to watch your neighbors
lose their jobs to outsourcing, offshoring and insourcing?
- On top of that, our own Congress may insanely pass SB
2611, by Kennedy and McCain, which will legalize up to 30 million illegals
and jump legal immigration one hundred percent annually to two million
per year. This legislation increases by tens of thousands work visas that
take jobs from Americans -- and continues chain migration and anchor babies
- And still, the American public stands like a bunch of
sheep in a pasture waiting to be slaughtered. In 2007, Americans remain
as stupid and naïve as the humans in "To Serve Man." Our
nation adds 100 million people in 33 years with 70 million of them poorly-educated
immigrants from Third World countries. Yet, the American public stands
like a deer in the headlights. Road-kill!
- "The Master Plan" by Bush and Our Congress
- President Bush writes a book titled: "THE MASTER
PLAN: They Do the Jobs Americans Won't Do." After you decipher his
book, here's what it's costing you:
- 1. $11 billion to $22 billion spent on welfare to illegal
aliens each year.
- 2. $2.2 billion dollars a year spent on food assistance
programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal
- 3. $2.5 billion dollars a year spent on Medicaid for
- 4. $12 billion dollars a year spent on primary and secondary
school education for children here illegally.
- 5. $17 billion dollars a year spent for education for
the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
- 6. $3 million dollars a day spent to incarcerate illegal
- 7. 29 percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal
- 8. $90 billion dollars a year spent on illegal aliens
for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
- 9. $200 billion Dollars a year in lost-suppressed American
wages caused by the illegal aliens.
- 10. Illegal aliens in the United States have a crime
rate that's two and a half times that of citizen-taxpayer Americans. Their
children make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
- 11. During the year of 2005, there were 4 to 10 million
illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border. In addition, as many
as 19,500 illegal aliens arrived from terrorist countries. Millions of
pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the
U. S. from the Southern border.
- 12. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances
back to their countries of origin. Obfuscation may have hidden $35 Billion
- 13. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly
One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States."
- 14. Every day (average), 12 Americans are murdered by
an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk
illegal aliens, and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime
committed by an illegal alien each day! Local cops, acting in error, sometimes
"forget" to annotate nationality on reports. The numbers may
- 15. Today, criminal aliens account for over 29 percent
of prisoners in Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities and a higher share
of all federal prison inmates. These prisoners represent the fastest growing
segment of the federal prison population.
- Incarceration of criminal aliens cost an estimated $624
million to state prisons (1999) and $891 million to federal prisons (2002),
according to the most recent available figure from the U.S. DOJ Bureau
of Justice Statistics.
- 16. "Illegal Aliens and American Medicine,"
"Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine
fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria,
leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease." The Journal of
American Physicians and Surgeons.
- 17. In 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of
death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44 and the fourth leading cause of
death among Hispanic women in the same age group. Most Hispanic men were
exposed to HIV through sexual contact with other men. Source (U.S. CDC):
- 18. If enacted, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Act (CIRA, S. 2611) would be the most dramatic change in immigration law
in 80 years, granting Amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants, and allowing
an estimated 100-203 million persons to legally immigrate to the U.S. over
the next 20-40 years a number equal to fully two-thirds of the current
population of the United States.
- 19. U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) today unveiled an
impact analysis that shows the Senate immigration bill should it
become law would permit up to 217.1 million new legal immigrants
into the United States over the next 20 years, a number equal to more than
70 percent of the total current population.
- 20. The number of illegal immigrants in the United States
is at least 20 million, and may be as many as 30 million people, more than
triple the official nine million people estimated by the Census Bureau.
03 Jan 2005.
- 21. Cases of Leprosy on the Rise In The U.S. , The New
York Times. "While there were some 900 recorded cases in the United
States 40 years ago, today more than 7,000 people have leprosy."
Leprosy is an airborne virus; it can also be spread by touching and coughing.
- Are you sickened by this movie? This nation needs a
10 year moratorium on all immigration. We need to stop this invasion of
our nation and destruction of our future.
- Dear reader, I don't know what it's going to take for
you to mobilize yourself, your spouse, your kids, your community, your
state, your local-county-state-national politicians -- and your country-
but it's well past time to push the "eject-button" to get out
of this nightmare. It matters little what your race, creed or color-as
an American citizen, you and your children will become victims of this
"Human Katrina" flooding into our country. This column
exposes the ingredients for our destruction; it's a cookbook of our boiling
our culture, language and civilization to death.
- Sources for all 21 points:
- 1. http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7fd8
- 2. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
- 3. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
- 4. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 5. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 6. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 7. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 8. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
- 9. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 10. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
- 11. http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf
- 12. http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/news/nation/15795654.htm?source=rss&channel=cctimes_nation
- 13. http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html
- 14. http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html
- 14. http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters0b9c
- 15. http://www.jpands.org/jpands1001.htm
- 16. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/hispanic.htm
- 17. http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1076.cfm
- 18. http://sessions.senate.gov/pressapp/record.cfm?id=255553&&
- 19. http://www.bearstearns.com/bscportal/pdfs/underground.pdf
- 20. http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/03_Disease/030226.leprosy.in.US.html
- 21. http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2005-03-15/whitford-americanleprosy