- Families in the United States lost 3,200 of their beloved
children in the past five years to fight a bogus war in the Middle-East.
We lost a similar number of our best and brightest in the 9/11 massacre.
Both groups gave their lives as a direct result of our national penchant
- Last week, due to the war he started via outright fabrication
there were no WMDs -- President George W. Bush announced that he
expects Americans to accept 7,000 Sunni Muslim Iraqi refugees into the
- The Iraqis will be given homes, food stamps, medical
care, schooling, cars and endless welfare -- paid by you, the American
taxpayer. That's not all.
- Unconscionable Costs of War
- On top of the more then $500 billion you've already paid
for his Middle-East war, he's asking another $289 billion to carry his
imperialist violence further. Stop for a moment and consider the "benefits"
- His lie displaced 2.1 million Iraqis into Syria and Iran.
His charade displaced over 1.1 million Iraqis in their own country. His
lie killed and maimed 655,000 Iraqi citizens thus far, and psychologically
wounded hundreds of thousands more.
- What can we expect from 7,000 angry Sunni refugees?
Never mind that last week, a Bosnian Muslim refugee ran through a Salt
Lake City mall blasting Americans to death, with his backpack loaded with
enough ammunition to kill hundreds of people. If not for a courageous,
patriotic off-duty police officer, it would have been a larger mini-9/11.
The crazed gunman yelled, "Allah ho Ackbar!" (God is Great)
as he blasted one after another American into their graves.
- What are we thinking ?
- Forget that three years ago, in Washington, DC,
sniper Mohammed and his son used 13 U.S. citizens for target practice --
shooting from the trunk of their car. Never mind that Sunni insurgents
blow themselves up at the drop of a hat in market places in Baghdad. Don't
mention they load up their cars with explosives and drive into buildings.
Remember WTC bombing in 1997?
- Isn't it probable that 7,000 displaced and traumatized
Iraqis will find themselves strangers in a new country? How many of
them will lash out here in retaliation for destruction of their country?
How many will find solace in their anger by grouping with other angry
- What drove Cheney and the Cabinet members to abandon
their roles as counselors? Why wouldn't they challenge Bush's absurd
action? How will Bush verify that all 7,000 Sunni Muslims arriving
from Iraq aren't a bunch of bomb-carrying martyrs? The Salt Lake City
Tribune reported the mall killer suffered trauma because he suffered displacement
from his country. What will 7,000 Sunni Muslims feel like doing when they
arrive in the United States that has blown up their country?
- Open Borders Brings Nothing But Trouble
- Our immigration laws once created a vibrant fabric
for our Republic. Our founders recognized the importance of sensible,
gentle and planned growth. Our laws limit our growth to one million
foreign-nationals in 2007, and yet our President and Congress finagled
that number to nearly two million in 2006 and played the three-monkeys
game -- while millions more crept across our sacred borders illegally.
- We enacted logical and sensible immigration laws to protect
American jobs for U.S. citizen-taxpayers, and to prevent wholesale criminal
behaviors by greed-driven employers. Our rules demand rigid medical exams
for newcomers, to prevent reintroduction of diseases we struggled to eradicate.
- Open Borders Invitation for Criminal Aliens
- We also make strict background investigations before
we give a green light to newcomers. We honor the benefits of assimilation
and blending, and have laws that all who permanently reside in the U.S.
must demonstrate sufficient skills in the use of the English language.
How else do we reason and work together?
- What nation can survive an invitation for disparate cultures
to pass through its borders unchecked? The responsibility for this incongruent
and already demonstrated errant behavior lies with Congress. It must be
the checks and balances when a president shows utter contempt for reason
and common sense.
- What brand of glue is Bush sniffing? The U.S. DOJ-FBI
tells us that 7.5 percent of the aliens are seasoned criminals before they
come here. Why inject our country with suicide bombers? Why infuse ourselves
with 'jihadists' by planting them into our communities all over the
country. How many Mohammed Atta clones might there be within that 7,000
Sunni group? How many more Salt Lake City mall killers can we take?
- Tom Tancredo Stalwart Patriot
- Is U.S. Congressman Tom Tancredo the only sane man left
in Congress or anywhere near Washington, DC? Tancredo asked the president
to stop Iraqis from coming to the United States until the aliens already
here illegally go back. "According to reports," Tancredo said,
"since 2003 the U.S. has allowed 463 Iraqi refugees to relocate in
the United States. That is 463 too many."
- What a brilliant and sensible concept- what one would
expect from a statesman Congressman!
- Bush's lack of reasoning ability remains evident. His
war displaced over two million Iraqis into Iran and Syria, and attracted
tens of thousands of foreign-legionnaires from scores of U.S.-hating nations
to come to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill U.S. soldiers. He caused one million
Iraqi refugees spread out all over Iraq.
- He agitates the entire Muslim world toward seething hatred
against America. He does this even though Russia tried the same thing
in Afghanistan and failed. Mothers in Russia 'donated' one
million sons before that madness ended. The anger remains.
- Isn't it possible that any of those 7,000 Sunni refugees
hates America enough to create terrorist groups in our country once they
arrive? You betcha! In fact, the FBI tells us some earlier Muslim
'immigrants' in the U.S. already have.
- There Are Four Billion People Seeking Freedom
- On the world stage, 8 million people starve to death
annually. The World Health Organization says 10.5 million children under
the age of 10 die of starvation or starvation related diseases annually. In
Darfur, 230,000 refugees stagger across the barren earth in search of food
as you read this column. Millions of AIDS orphans suffer daily in Africa.
And yet, some us believe that the U.S. can be THE lifeboat for four billion.
We must renew our efforts to help the unfortunates there, in their nation,
rather than throw open our borders here.
- The United States accepts nearly two million LEGAL immigrants
annually, plus millions more illegal aliens annually as it is. Our country
staggers from the consequences. The costs in social services, life,
and limb grow daily. Our infrastructure stretches to the limit.
At what point will we American citizens take responsibility for our country,
and demand a balanced strategic immigration plan? Rescue is
an insidious game. When do we insist that our leaders set restrictions
that make other world leaders take responsibility for their countries?
- Abdicating Our Future
- Without laws and verbal restrictions and physical borders
to define us, we abdicate our future as a country. There is only so much
unbalance that our fragile Republic can stand.
- This massive onslaught of people from around the world
arriving in the USA stands as a "Human Katrina" that our country
cannot survive much longer. Symptoms grow everywhere if we open
- We have already passed the tipping point. If Bush possessed
an ounce of common sense -- or rational brain power, he would not allow
7,000 Sunni Muslims onto U.S. soil. We must and will not, as a sovereign
nation, language and culture -- survive the angry, poverty stricken, incompatible
and desperate flood of humanity pouring over our borders.
- Take action today to prevent this travesty against the
- FIRST, CALL YOUR PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES IN THE U.S.
- If you are not certain how to contact YOUR personal contacts,
please use <http://www.numbersusa.com/>www.NumbersUSA.com and call
your two Senators and your House of Representatives Member at their
local office, AND at their office in our Nation's Capital. Make a list
of what you want to say select three key points -- and speak your
beliefs with gusto and truth. Ask the person who answers the phone to
give you their name, and address them by their name. Use your warmth
and skills of persuasion. Make a list of those with whom you chat.
- Be aware that you will be talking to a staff member
be convincing and sincere, NOT abusive.
- After making those six calls, you are not done. You
must call the leaders as well.
- CALL NANCY PELOSI (Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives)
- Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
- San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862
- EMAIL NANCY PELOSI <mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMAIL FORM FOR NANCY PELOSI www.house.gov/pelosi/contact/contact.html
- If you are out of her district, you can still make your
- Senator Harry Reid ( Leader of the U.S. Senate)
- 202-224-3121 in Washington DC
- 775-686-5750 in Reno, NV
- George W. Bush (President of the U.S.)
- 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
- Washington, DC 20500
- Comments: 202-456-1111 (this is a voice-mail phone)
- Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
- Fax: 202-456-2461