- (WMR) -- Add Cuba and Venezuela to the list of countries
that knew of and informed the Bush administration about a "major terrorist
attack" prior to 911.
- In addition to Russia, Jordan, France, Germany, and other
nations, Venezuelan and Cuban intelligence picked up chatter about a "major
terrorist attack" on the United States prior to 911.
- Cuban intelligence, which has an extensive network in
Florida -- a home base of the hijackers and their handlers -- initially
picked up reports about the attack and passed the information to both the
United States and Venezuela. However, the Bush administration failed to
react to this and other foreign warnings.
- Venezuelan intelligence, likely from its own sources
in Florida and elsewhere, confirmed that something major would occur in
the United States.
- The failure of the Bush administration to heed these
warnings coupled with subsequent intelligence picked up by the Cuban and
Venezuelan security services have led them to conclude that 9-11 was carried
out as a result of an "inside job" within the Bush administration.
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has announced plans
to hold an international 9-11 commission of inquiry in Caracas that will
bring together a host of international government, security, and political
- Already, preliminary meetings in Caracas for the conference
have attracted the attention of the FBI. Recently, an FBI agent asked for
the guest list of a hotel on Margarita island to check on names of guests,
including Americans, associated with the preliminary planning meetings
for the conference.
- © 2006 WayneMadsenReport.com. All Rights Reserved.