- Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens,
according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. That translates
to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since
Sept. 11, 2001
- While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by
illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers
for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.
- In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released
a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local
facilities during 2003. It found the following:
- · The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented
a total of 459,614 arrests some eight arrests per illegal alien;
- · Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000
criminal offenses some 13 offenses per illegal alien;
- · 36 percent had been arrested at least five times
- Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute
concluded that, based on a figure of 12 million illegal immigrants and
the fact that more of this population is male than average, sex offenders
among illegals make up a higher percentage than offenders in the general
- She arrives at the figure of 240,000 offenders
a conservative estimate, she says through public records showing
about 2 percent of illegals apprehended are sex offenders.
- "This translates to 93 sex offenders and 12 serial
sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally per day," she
- She points out the 1,500 offenders in her study had a
total of 5,999 victims, and each sex offender averaged four victims.
- "This places the estimate for victimization numbers
around 960,000 for the 88 months examined in this study," she declares.
- Schurman-Kauflin breaks down the 1,500 cases reviewed
- · 525, or 35 percent, were child molestations
- · 358, or 24 percent, were rapes
- · 617, or 41 percent, were sexual homicides and
- Of the child molestations, 47 percent of the victims
were Hispanic, 36 percent Caucasian, 8 percent Asian, 6 percent African
American and 3 percent other nationalities.
- In 82 percent of the cases, she noted, the victims were
known to their attackers.
- "In those instances, the illegal immigrants typically
gained access to the victims after having worked as a day laborer at or
near the victims' homes," she says. "Victims ranged in age from
1 year old to 13 years old, with the average age being 6."
- In her examination of the sex-related homicides, Schurman-Kauflin
found the most common method was for an offender to break into a residence
and ambush his victims.
- Not only were victims raped, she said, but some
6 percent were mutilated.
- "The crime scenes were very bloody, expressing intense,
angry perpetrator personalities," she said. "Specifically, most
victims were blitzed, rendered incapable of fighting back, and then raped
and murdered. The most common method of killing was bludgeoning, followed
- She found it especially disturbing that in 22 percent
of all sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants, victims with physical
and mental disabilities were targeted.
- The highest number of sex offenders, according to the
study, came from Mexico. El Salvador was the original home to the next
- Nearly 63 percent of the offenders had been deported
on another offense prior to the sex crime, the study showed. There was
an average of three years of committing crimes such as DUI, assault or
drug related offenses prior to being apprehended for a sexual offense.