- We owe our children, and theirs, a sustainable future.
- We owe our planet-home reasonable and responsible behavior
that complies with the laws of nature. As the most prolific and unnatural
species on earth, are we facing our realities?
- Rampant Population Growth
- Instead, we pursue rampant population growth with
no concern toward future generations. Big surprise? people need water
- The World Health Organization reports, in 2006, "Thirty-five
percent of humanity doesn't have access to clean drinking water."
- Is the United States immune to "water problems?"
- Short answer: no.
- "Is a multibillion-dollar tax hike that could boost
water bills as much as 50 percent again hanging over New York City?"
New York Post writer Carl Campanile said. "The threat comes from
the impact of three large upstate real-estate development projects bordering
reservoirs that feed the city's drinking-water supply."
- Campanile reported, "The state's watershed inspector
general, Robert Tierney, raised red flags over these projects:
- * A 2,000-acre Catskill Park resort complex surrounding
Belleayre Mountain Ski Center could pollute the Ashakon and Pepacton reservoirs.
- * A 273-unit housing development and mall in Putnam County
could increase pollution in the Croton Reservoir.
- * A 104-lot subdivision - also in Putnam - could have
a deleterious effect on the Muscott Reservoir.
- "These projects are deemed important to upstate
economic development. But at what cost to the city?"
- Pollution threatens drinking water all over the U.S.
- Humans and wildlife stand at risk.
- Capanile said, "Pollution, sure to be generated
by the developments, likely will - prompt the federal Environmental
Protection Agency to force New York City to build a water-purification
complex costing billions to construct and hundreds of millions annually
- "These costs would be passed directly to property
owners. That would mean hugely inflated water-tax bills for single-family
homeowners - particularly in residential Queens and Brooklyn."
- Capanile continued, "Even worse would be the impact
on owners of rental properties. Unlike electricity or gas, there
is no way to effectively measure per-apartment water use in a single-meter
building. Thus, landlords would be stuck with the full burden of higher
water and sewage rates? while being severely restrained by rent regulation
from passing the costs along. This could drive marginal properties into
- Governor Spitzer said, "I'll be neutral while trying
to negotiate a compromise between the Catskills developers and the city's
- Economic Development Over Public Health
- Spitzer promised to champion economic development there.
- Do you see how this kind of thinking drives our civilization
over a cliff? In the face of water shortages or damages done to rivers
as well as the environment, a sitting governor presses for more development.
That means more destruction of the wild, which, in turn creates a cascading
effect on everything in our environment.
- Let's see how ironic, useless and pathetically inept
our leaders show themselves as they pretend to face our future water dilemmas
caused by overpopulation.
- Do Our Leaders Understand Population's Impact on Environment?
- Newsweek, April 16, 2007, "Leadership and Environment"
interviewed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger "The Green Giant"
with a picture of him puffing on a cigar. While he's filling his lungs
with toxic chemicals from the stogie, 37 million Californians' cars, trucks,
ships, power plants and homes fill the skies with enormous pollution exhaust.
- Arnold promised to reduce California emissions in 2020
by 174 metric tons.
- What didn't he promise? What didn't he address? What
did he ignore?
- California adds another 40 million people by 2050. What
does that mean? It means that nothing will be solved. Every aspect of
California's accelerating consequences will be multiplied by adding 40
- Not One "Leader" in Newsweek Mentioned Root-Cause
- Later in Newsweek's presentation, they featured mayors
of cities across America taking the lead. Again, none of their actions
will work because none addresses the certain negative impacts of adding
100 million people in 33 years.
- Newsweek's Karen Springen wrote, "Will Polar Bears
Be OK?" Again, no mention of human overpopulation or stabilizing
- More People, More Combustion Engines, More Greenhouse
- Another Newsweek piece by Jessica Ramirez, "How
to Live a Greener Life" presented wonderful methods for curbing billions
of metric tons of greenhouse gases created in the US annually. As if trees
can compete with millions of combustion engines burning 20 million barrels
daily! They can't!
- Newsweek continued with a report on China's water crisis
caused by its staggering 1.3 billion people. Orville Schell reported,
"The most dramatic national transformation in human history is being
threatened by a lack of water. More than 70 percent of China's rivers are
severely polluted. One can drive a hundred miles in any direction from
Beijing and never cross a healthy river. Many rivers have dried up from
human overuse. In 80 percent of rivers still flowing, water quality
has been rated 'unfit for human contact' as well as agricultural or industrial
- China; Wall-to-Wall People
- I've traveled throughout China on my bicycle, up close
and personal. It's wall to wall people. No let up. No end to it. Pollution!
Compacted living! No escape! Modern Chinese want to be just like Americans;
with more and more pollutants. Vicious circle!
- At our current population growth, we follow China and
India's disastrous footsteps as we grow toward 1 billion people in this
century. Fifty years from now, the same report on China's enormous dilemma
will be our nightmare in the West, especially, and throughout the United
- At least one person in Newsweek's report spoke rationally.
K.R. Sridhar said, "I'm not against conservation, but the idea that
we can conserve our way out of this problem will not hold."
- Mother-Nature ALWAYS Wins
- Everything reported in Newsweek reminded me of a vision?
Governor Arnold, the great muscleman, jumping into the Colorado River north
of I-70 in springtime? with a goal of swimming to its source in the Fraser
Valley near the Continental Divide in Colorado. The scene proves magnificent;
his mighty muscles carry him upward, past the torrents of melting water
rushing out of the Rocky Mountains.
- Sure enough, the press features him making tremendous
progress. Each day, he puffs on his cigar with confidence in his journey.
However, the mighty Colorado kept adding water to its annual snow-melt
runoff. As Arnold progressed, in reality rushing water swept him backwards?
- In the end, even Arnold suffered total defeat by the
forces of nature.
- Connecting the Dots? Unchecked, Rampant Population Growth
- As you've connected the dots in this series, such is
the fate of California and America? if we don't take aggressive steps to
address the root-cause, the one aspect causing defeat in all of our efforts?
no matter how much we pretend to make progress.
- Why do this to our children?
- Why won't anyone discuss it? Why such obscene irresponsibility?
I shake my head in wonder at our continued active path toward our perilous
- Strategic Planning Void; We MUST Awaken and Step Up to
the Plate - Soon
- Copping out is NOT an option. Likewise, caving-in to
the U.S. Chamber of Commerce or the open-borders advocates, one-and-the-same.
- Correction from Part 28: The quotes from Dr. Alan Kuper?s
report originated from Mike Lafferty's book: Too Many People, Not Enough
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport.
It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective
action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything
for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty,
CALL Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
firstname.lastname@example.org ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi;
Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
775 686 5750 in Reno, NV;
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the call:
1. America cannot support another 100 million people added
to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion,
air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
3. America must maintain our English language.
4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the
rules and speak English.
5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken
6. America already has too many people and I support a
10 year moratorium on all immigration.
7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright citizens
(anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability
to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse
today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and
To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow
the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers
a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who
hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without
work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check
out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to
see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's a
mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more
powerful and effective.
To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com
for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high
schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled:
"COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT."
Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method
for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime
directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders
and women worldwide.
Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us. We
can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org for
up to the minute information and action items.
Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which
is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health
globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting
everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected
and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans",
if you would like to become involved please refer to <http://www.savetheoceans.org/>www.savetheoceans.org
for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans,
restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's
most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we
threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the damage
those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can do to
have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org
for actions at the national and international levels.
www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com ;
www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com
; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org
; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ;
www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info
; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com www.victimsofillegalaliens.org
; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com
; for motorcyclists:
www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com
www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere
Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona
long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block illegal
aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers and bikers
to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com and www.americanfreedomriders.com
for further information. Please write with your ideas on what to name the
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world,
cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles,
on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30
years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools and
civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA:
WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include: "HANDBOOK
FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE"
; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" ; "MOTORCYCLE
ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL" ; "BICYCLING
AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION" ; "AN EXTREME
ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING THE STATUE OF
LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado. email@example.com