- Date: March 11, 2007
- Time: Approx: 7:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Location of Sighting: In Manhattan.
- Number of witnesses: 2
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: It looked to be a small thick cigar
shape, 1 to 4 ratio, 30 to 40 feet long.
- HBCC UFO Research Note: The witness has sent the footage
and I just received the CD Friday, May 18, 2007. I found the object in
the footage very interesting, it appears to be disk shaped. Photos and
the footage are posted with this report.
- Full Description of event/sighting: Dear Brian Vike,
my 9 year old son and I were standing on a second story balcony and we
were facing east. The sun was to our backs and it was still light out,
around 7:15 pm. We saw this black object about 30 feet long that was moving
from the south to the north right over the middle of town. If I would hold
my hand out the object would be about has big as a fat grain of rice at
my finger tips. This object made no sound and was moving at about 40 MPH,
very slow. It was only about 1 mile away at the most. I ran into my kitchen
and grabbed my JVC digital movie camera and captured just a few seconds
of this object before it went behind a leafless tree. My camera then started
to focus on the tree and then I could not see it any more. But in the video
you could still see this black dot. I feel so lucky to have captured what
I did. The very last time I used this camera was for Christmas at my parents
so I have footage of Santa handing out presents and then a UFO going behind
- Sometime in January I believe my ex-wife and the same
son saw a black object just floating very slowly above Manhattan just before
midnight. This object was black and had a very large floodlight on it shining
horizontally. My son said that it was very big and it looked like a batman
symbol being projected into the clouds. I'm wondering if it was projecting
a beam down to the ground or into someone's home. They both said it left
going straight up. They watched it for about a minute. I am so glad she
saw this because she has never been a believer.
- We are about 30 miles south from O-Hare airport. I now
have 3 cameras and am ready for more shots. Enjoy listing to you on Rense.
Keep up the good work.
- All pictures and the footage is copyright to STT 2007
- Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
Footage can be viewed at the HBCC UFO Research website.
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com,
http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/
- Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness
relating their experiences.
- Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can
check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming
programs I do.
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia,
Canada - VOJ 1ZO