- A 32 year old woman dies in Sderot from a Hamas missile
in Gaza. Israel launches a brief helicopter attack and then nothing.
Meanwhile, 78% of the public wants of a ground attack to snuff out he
rockets. The government forgets to announce, "Why should we? We've
got the Arabs in civil wars in Gaza and Lebanon now. They'll do the dirty
work for us."
- The 2007 Middle East War has erupted into half-blossom
and this time, our soldiers aren't at risk...so far.
- So, now we know why Israel practically guaranteed a Hamas
victory by banning them from running in Jerusalem during the last elections
and then permitting them to do so. And now we know why "right- wingers"
like Avigdor Lieberman recently voted in favor of re- arming the PLO. The
PLO was told, "Defeat Hamas and we'll give you a state in all of
'the West Bank.'
- And on the 40th anniversary of Jerusalem Day, the Knesset
passed a law for any future withdrawal from Judea and Samaria by national
- Yet so disgusted was G-d by this government's existence
that He canceled their anniversary celebrations with an unheard of and
ungodly deluge on Jerusalem (which killed 7 people near the city, no
- For those who know my writing, we know the first open
American military association between the US and the PLO began in March,
1996 when Shimon Peres decided the Palestinians were not killing Jewish
"settlers" fast enough. In about his last act as Prime Minister,
Peres asked two members of the Council On Foreign Relations (CFR), CIA
Chief John Deutsch and his "Middle East expert," George Tenet,
to send 40 PLO "policemen" to Virginia for advanced training.
After that, the PLO became expert at killing Jews and many hundreds more
flew to the US to learn sophisticated techniques in Jew murder.
- Now those "experts" in Gaza and one Palestinian
"camp" in Lebanon are keeping the "militants" from
Israel's door, at least for now.
- Why should Israeli soldiers die when the PLO will fight
- And as the political cauldron boils over, its broth spreads
over the stove. Read the notes to see what I have tried to teach. We
begin with the Israeli police discovery that a "humanitarian"
group, Doctors Without Borders, signed a travel release for a killer
named Bashir who journeyed to Israel to murder PM Olmert. Not that we
all wouldn't like to get rid of him some way since the Israeli "democracy"
provides no way to oust a leader with a 0% popularity rating. But this
way leads straight to another murder by Shimon Peres. Bashir was acting
for the PFLP, a Damascus-based Christian murder organization founded by
George Habash, who died in France, nestled in the arms of Francois Mitterand.
- Now we recall my reconstruction of the murder of Tourism
Minister Rehavam Ze'evi. Read my books Shabtai Tzvi, Labour Zionism And
The Holocaust, and Save Israel (found at lulu.com) for the details. Ze'evi,
two days before, had threatened Sharon with a huge fall if he didn't release
Peres from his cabinet. He would take his party, and those of Benny Elon
and Avigdor Lieberman, out of the government and expose Peres in a last
Knesset speech if he wasn't ousted in two days.
- Next door to Zeevi at the Jerusalem Hyatt was the IDF's
commander of Judea and Samaria, Yitzhak Eitan. In his most recent atrocity,
he had let a Druze soldier bleed to death at Joseph's Tomb, while working
hand in hand on surrender with the PLO's "intelligence" chief
of Jericho, Jabril Rajoub. He made certain there was no bodyguard on Zeevi's
floor, even though Gideon Ezra, Deputy Internal Security Minister, slept
two doors away from Zeevi. Peres had called France and quickly organized
the PLFP hit squad to rub out Zeevi four hours before his departing Knesset
speech exposing him as a traitor.
- Yasir Arafat announced that Zeevi's murder was a foreign
hit but agreed to allow American and British soldiers to guard the killers
in Jericho. When Arafat died, the killers threatened to talk. The IDF
attacked their Jericho prison, snatched them away and nothing has been
heard from them since.
- Then there is the love affair between France's new leader,
Nicholas Sarkozy and the Labour Zionists, a match made in Hell. It turns
out that Sarkozy's father was a Hungarian officer responsible for sending
hundreds of thousands of Jews to their murders. Ben Hecht's Perfidy is
the classic tale of the Labor Zionists sending Rudolf Kastner to Hungary
where Adolf Eichmann offered him all 800,000 Jews for 700 non-military
trucks to carry his loot away. Sadly for this unfortunate human mass,
Kastner and the Jewish Agency of Jerusalem led by the butcher Chaim Weizmann,
said no. All characters in this tale of genocide were killed by the Labor
Zionists including the brave Swede who did his best to save the Jews
and learned the hardest way that the Labor Zionists wanted them dead,
- A Fatah convoy of three trucks was stopped by Hamas at
a makeshift checkpoint at
- Dabit Circle, a northern Gaza town, according to Hamas
- abducted 18 Fatah gunmen and seized stockpiles of American
- that were in the vans, the sources said.
- The U.S. in recent months reportedly transferred large
- weapons to Fatah, purportedly to back Abbas' military
- against Hamas.
- The last confirmed U.S. weapons transfer to the Palestinians
- place last May and consisted of 3,000 assault rifles,
but WND reported
- multiple other transfers later were delivered to Fatah,
- cache of 7,000 rifles last January and about 8,000 assault
- While the weapons were meant to bolster Fatah in Gaza,
- reportedly won most battles against the U.S.-backed militias.
- Quiet Knesset Vote on Another Unilateral Withdrawal
- (IsraelNN.com) Knesset members quietly voted 26-18
- approve a national referendum on whether to implement
- unilateral withdrawal from Israel-controlled territories.
- coalition members absented themselves from the vote,
- carried out on Jerusalem Reunification Day.
- Sarkozy was picked by us as a straw dog because of
- connections, his ferocity in attacking perceived American
enemies (anything Muslim)
- and much, much closer cooperation with the United
States, especially in
- providing troops for Iraq. Many of these will be removed,
at the demand of Israel,
- from Lebanon and Sarkozy will not support the Muslim
peoples of that country.
- This new dictator of France, so pro-Israel, has a
skeleton in his
- closet: A top level CIA evaluation I read on Saturday
says the new President's
- father was a member of the Hungarian Arrow Cross party
and took a prominent part
- in deporting the Jews of Budapest between May and
October of 1944!
- From cuttingedge.com
- Jewish author, Barry Chamish, has long maintained that
the type of Illuminati Jewish leadership in control of Israel today comes
from the Sabbatthean or Frankist Jews. Chamish alleges that these Jews
in leadership in Israel since 1948 are frustrated because they could
not establish the occult, non-Judaic Israel they wanted, and are willing
to destroy most of it, in order to be able to build a country devoid of
- I have long rejected Chamish's conclusions, but I have
since reversed my opinion, and now am open to the idea that Barry might
be right: the current Illuminati leadership of Israel may be ready to
destroy most of Israel today so that, out of the ashes of a broken, nearly
destroyed Israel, they may rebuild the type of occult Israel they have
- Two major factors have caused me to change my mind.
- 1) Israeli leadership since the days of the Arafat first
Intifada, beginning in 1982, has allowed the Palestinians to arm themselves
with heavy and deadly military weaponry. Since the days of Ariel Sharon,
Israel has allowed the Palestinians to arm themselves with anti-tank weapons,
rockets and guided missiles, to the point now where every Israeli town
and city is under the gun of some type of weapon which could level that
- "It says they were planning it for the PFLP. The
PFLP is almost never mentioned in connection with terrorists attacks except
in fishy circumstances. I'm under the impression that they're an assassin-for-hire
organization posing as terrorists. 1 notable example: Rechavam Zeevi."
- *'Doctors Without Borders' Gave Terrorist Entry Pass
- <http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/ 0,7340,L-3400959,00.html>*Unexpected
storm disrupts celebrations for Jerusalem Day, causes massive flooding
- Published: 05.16.07, 17:33
- The official ceremony to mark the 40 year anniversary
of the unification of Jerusalem was canceled, Wednesday afternoon, due
to an unexpected storm. City residents told Ynet of torrential downpours
and heavy hail.
- Our Oslo Peace Host
- OSLO, Norway (AP) - Norway said Monday it would make
- transfer of direct aid to the Palestinians' new government,
- two months after the Nordic country broke with most Western
- recognizing the Hamas-led coalition.
- Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere said Norway would
soon transfer $10
- million to a financial account set up by Palestinian
- Nadia Matar awakens: write; firstname.lastname@example.org
- As we all know, not only does the government lack leadership
and direction but even our own national camp has a crisis in leadership.
The Yesha Council proved to be incapable of leading the struggle to save
Gush Katif and Northern Shomron. Only after the destruction did we find
out how deeply betrayed our camp had been by those pretending to be our
- My new wife's conversion to Judaism is going beautifully
and I'm going to shul on schedule like the Jew I guess I was supposed
to be. Thanks to people who sent lovely gifts and advice like Aliza,
Helene, Lois, Judy, Al and more.
- And now that I'm in the US, I'm organizing a speaking
tour. So far, Mississippi and Southern Florida have booked me. Call 904
8242329 for details and to climb aboard. The topic: Israel's Covert War
On Judaism And Religion. Get me to you and we'll pass the hat.
- I'm moving to a new home. For five days after Shavuot,
I'll be unavailable by internet or e-mail.
- This week's newest radio shows on www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com
- Steve Guiliani, Jim Hogue and the historic Stan Monteith...none
Jews. Go figure.
- Write for my few signed books, get the rest on lulu.com
including the newest, Bye Bye Gaza, only $10 to download.
- black and white:
- And while you're there, look at the latest book by me
on lulu.com WHO MURDERED YITZHAK RABIN
- This is the most complete volume of all with many dozens
of never before revealed photos and documents.