- HardEvidence (Jones' handle on the new pseudo 911 scholars
site) wrote: Actual measurements of tritium levels in pre-1950 (pre-H-bomb
testing) rain and winds shows that ordinary tritium background levels vary
over a broad range, but with values up to about 10 or 11 Tritium Units.
(Jones paper in the Journal of 9/11 Studies, http://journalof911studies.com/letters/a/Hard-Evidence-Rebudiates-the-
- But the tritium found at Ground Zero, after 9/11, was
BELOW 10 tritium units! That is, the tritium found at GZ is totally consistent
with measured prosaic background levels.
- Absence of tritium above background levels implies absence
of mini-hydrogen bombs at the WTC." (No response when the levels
were proven 55 Times Higher than Background.)
- More from the Jones letter:
- "Traces of tritiated water (HTO) were detected at
the World Trade Center (WTC) ground zero after the 9/11/01 terrorist attack.
A water sample from the WTC sewer, collected on 9/13/01, contained (0.164±0.074)
nCi/L of HTO. A split water sample, collected on 9/21/01 from the basement
of WTC Building 6, contained 3.53±0.17 and 2.83±0.15 nCi/L,
respectively. These results are well below the levels of concern to human
- How does this fit in with a supposed 'Scientific Method'?
It doesn't. This is entirely inconsistent with the scientific method
of evaluating ALL THE EVIDENCE.
- I would also suggest you take a look at: Phenomenon Archives:
Heavy Watergate, The War Against Cold Fusion
- About midway through the documentary goes into Jones'
- I would also suggest you listen to the Fetzer interview
regarding the California Grand Jury initiative with John McCarthy: A very
insightful interview with John McCarthy on 911 Truth and the Citizens Grand
Jury debacle. http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/
- Proof of 55 Times Background Levels via USGS data: Update:
Proves Micro Nukes in the WTC
The USGS report
also states there were NO Tritium 'exit signs' in the WTC. It also gives
examples of 100 times the supposed plane's Tritium values that did not
show any residual Tritium and a massive amount of Tritium in another accident
that were thousands of times greater than supposed WTC sources of Tritium
that did show residual Tritium levels.
- Ed Ward, MD
- This post is in regard to having Prof. Jones assist in
the determination of isotope levels in the WTC debris - which he has in
- Ed Ward, MD; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EdWard-MD/
- Independent writer/Media Liaison for The Price of Liberty;