- Dear readers and viewers:
- This interview aired on ABC News of Denver, Colorado.
Media Matters tried to discredit Wooldridge. However, everything he writes
or speaks is verified by top sources. The fact is, if the amnesty passes,
100 million people will be added to America in 33 years by 2040. It will
be a Human Katrina.
- Google News Alert for: illegal immigration aliens colorado
- 7News reported on immigration reform, failed to fully
- Media Matters for America - Washington,DC,USA
- WOOLDRIDGE: This bill is a very bad bill for America
and for even all of the illegal aliens that are here in this country. SYBRANDY:
But for Martha, ...
- See all stories on this topic
- Title of the presentation: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS
for AMERICA: AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT"
- The USA will double its population from 300 million to
over 600 million sometime past mid century. It will add 100 million within
33 years by 2040. Demographic predictions show Colorado adds five million
people to the Front Range in the next 50 years. California will add 20
million within the next 30 years. Texas will add 12 million by 2025. We
are creating an irreversible crisis with unsolvable problems for our children.
- "The problems in the world today are so enormous
they cannot be solved
- with the level of thinking that created them." Einstein
- Frosty Wooldridge, former Colorado teacher, has bicycled
100,000 miles on six continents and six times across the United States
coast to coast in the past 30 years. He has seen the crisis of overpopulation
in Mexico, China, Bangladesh, India and South America.
- He presents a clear picture of the future for America
if we continue on this Titanic-like course while offering solutions that
stand in line with Einstein's appreciation for stepping out of the box.
Wooldridge began as a teacher in Brighton, Colorado since 1973 and is the
author of seven books. He presents a powerful and compelling program to
all audiences laced with humor, compassion and sense of optimism. Wooldridge
has been a guest on hundreds of radio and TV programs across the United
- As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "We must prevent human
tragedy rather than run around trying to save ourselves after an event
has already occurred. Unfortunately, history clearly shows that we arrive
at catastrophe by failing to meet the situation, by failing to act when
we should have acted. The opportunity passes us by and the next disaster
is always more difficult and compounded than the last one."
- Excellent reference by writing Lakewood Rotary firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna Davis, Director, University of Dayton, OH email@example.com
Former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm firstname.lastname@example.org Cindy Trevithick
for Tom Tancredo email@example.com
- Choose the 25 minute program or the 45 minute program
that includes dramatic slide show.
- Wooldridge distributes information whereby every person
in the audience may take action on a personal level to ensure a viable
future for Colorado, New York, Texas, California, our children and the
- Thank you,
- Frosty Wooldridge
- Louisville, CO
- Ph. 303 666 6186