- Sit down. Katie bar the door. Hold on to your hat.
- Intrepid activist and radio talk show host Ernest Hancock
of Arizona has flushed out the FINAL PIECE OF TREACHERY planned by the
Iowa GOP - IF they continue on their present anti-American course with
regard to "counting" the ballots in the 2007 Iowa Straw Poll.
- We have already explained that they are counting the
votes on the discredited Diebold computers - that one page article can
be found here:
- We have already explained in the above article that they
plan to have voters feed their ballots into the Diebold compartments -
most of which ballots will never be seen again!
- Then - at the end of voting at 6 PM on this Saturday,
August 7, at the Ames, Iowa Straw Poll, -- the GOP designated officials
make each of the sixty Diebold machines produce a paper receipt - which
has the name of each candidate - and the alleged totals from that machine.
(All ballots stay TIGHTLY locked in the black box inside the Diebold computers.)
- And then an Iowa GOP spokesman would announce the "results"
on stage at the Hilton Coliseum at the Iowa State University - with all
the ballots still locked away from news media, candidates, the public.
And then the national newsmedia, as they like to call themselves -- is
supposed to announce these computer-generated "results" to the
nation. (In the America I once knew - we used to count the ballots BEFORE
we announced the results!)
- In their first round of literature about the "count",
the GOP of Iowa said they would have an "audit" of some kind
AFTER they announced the result. So, we and others wondered, -- does that
mean they will count 1% of the ballots by hand? 2%? , , , all the ballots?
- Iowa GOP spokesmen wouldn't say - and their story kept
morphing about what would happen. AND NOW . . .
- RON PAUL SUPPORTERS COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK - AND
IOWA GOP HAS TO DELIVER A ROMNEY VICTORY TO PLEASE THEIR MASTERS IN NYC
AND WASHINGTON D.C. - OH, MY! WHAT TO DO??
- Here's the incredible information flushed out by Ernest
Hancock. Let's let him tell it - with the link to the entire article at
the Freedom's Phoenix website listed below:
- From Ernest Hancock on Freedom's Phoenix:
- "I did my best to determine the method of validating
the election results and could get no "official" response until
today. Mary Tiffany is the Iowa State GOP Communications Director. After
finally getting her on the phone and introducing myself as a visiting radio
talk show host from Phoenix she was kind enough to take my questions seriously
and promised to get back to me today. I had planned to arrive at their
downtown office in Des Moines should she not call me by 4:30 pm Iowa time.
I was on my way to the Iowa State GOP HQ when I received Mary's call at
4:35 pm. She was clear and straight to the point.
- "Each campaign was welcome to have representatives
witness the feeding of the paper ballots into the counting computers but
that there would not be a manual count of any kind. I then asked what would
happen to the original paper ballots. She asked me to hold for a moment
while she checked. In our earlier phone conversation she said that I needed
to talk to "Eric" the Iowa State GOP's Political Director so
I can only imagine she was likely getting directions from him. She came
back on the line to say that the paper ballots would remain with the machines
and would not elaborate further. I asked if the paper would be destroyed
and she would not/could not answer.
- "So there you have it. The same machines that California
just decertified 3 days ago and Florida is in the spot light about as well,
are going to be used to determine the future . . . ."
- (End of quote from Ernest Hancock and his conversation
with the Iowa GOP.)
- The whole article is found here:
- "THERE WOULD NOT BE A MANUAL COUNT OF ANY KIND"
- Soooooooooooooooo! The candidates are allowed to watch
the ballots be fed by the voter into the black box Diebold computers.
--- But THERE WILL BE NO HAND COUNT OF EVEN ONE BALLOT. The ballots will
never be seen again. They might even be destroyed shortly after the event
so that no one can ever again check the announced computer result !!
- Dear Friends, -- this is the way ALL elections are conducted
nationwide at election time - except of the state of New Hampshire.
- If this policy is followed on Saturday in the Iowa Straw
Poll - this is proof positive of the Iowa GOP leadership's utter bad will
and intent to defraud Ron Paul if necessary.
- Having witnessed Ron Paul crushing landslide of all the
other GOP candidates on the ABC website after Sunday's nationally televised
debate - the powers that be are plenty worried. Ron Paul got rougly 30,000
of the 50,000 votes - 55% -- and the closest was Romney - who got only
3,600, or 6% of the online poll vote!!
- Is the patriotic, constitutional avalanche going to engulf
them, the New World Order toadies, and their Masters in NYC and DC? Well,
not if they can hide the ballots from us as if we were children - and tell
us what their pre-programmed computers say the "result is !!!!
- Can you imagine? They think we're so stupid that we don't
realize that the computers can be programmed in advance to ignore what's
on the ballots, and to tabulate the number of ballots fed into the "black
box" in the Diebold machine - and then divide the candidates' votes
by pre-programmed percentages. SORRY, IOWA GOP, THE PEOPLE ARE ON TO THIS
- Count the ballots in the open! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE?
Why do you people holding offices of influence always since 1988 INSIST
that the ballots disappear forever - without being counted ???
- One astute observer made this observation. Originally,
the GOP was telling callers and people, including this astute observer
I'm referring to, -- that there would be 25,000 voters this Saturday.
- Then Romney, perhaps fearing the Paul avalanche, stated
that he would not be trying as hard, and would pay for less buses, etc.
(Even so, NBC's Gloria Borger said on the weekend Christ Matthews Show
that Romney is spending so much money that it will be a real blow to his
campaign if he doesn't come in first. ANOTHER REASON THE IOWA GOP WANTS
TO KEEP THEIR CHEATING OPTIONS OPEN !!!)
- After Romney's quizzical announcement - the Iowa GOP
then had a press conference and said they NOW expect 50,000 voters !!!
Really? With Romney making LESS of an effort? Tell us about this.
- Our astute observer suggested to me: now that they know
the Vote in Sunshine Poll is going on to check the Diebold machines - they
may be planning not to suppress Paul's vote - but to boost Romney's. Are
there going to be ballots planted in the black box in each Diebold computer
before the voting starts? Will the Iowa GOP let us inspect the inside of
each Diebold machine before the voting starts? Is there a hidden compartment?
Or are the computers just programmed to make a fraudulent result ??????
--- and that's why the GOP is announcing that there will NOT BE ANY hand
- Let' pause here to remember the quote attributed to Communist
Tyrant Joseph Stalin: "Those who CAST the votes decide nothing. Those
who COUNT the votes decide everything."
- Is that why you are taking and keeping all the ballots
away from the people, the candidates, the press, leaders of the Iowa GOP??????
Inquiring minds want to know!
- This is why people from all over the United States are
coming to Iowa. We need 200 volunteers to wear yellow "Vote in Sunshine"
t-shirts and take the "citizens' exit poll" verification ballots
from those who have already voted in the official Diebold election - AND
WHO ALSO WANT TO MAKE SURE THEIR VOTE COUNTS.
- We need YOU! Our organizational meeting for already committed
volunteers - and those who are going to be joining the effort that night
- will be at 5 PM on Friday afternoon, August 10th, 2007 - at the Holiday
Inn, Conference Center, Charolais Room, 2609 Elwood Drive, Ames, IA 50010.
(This Holiday Inn is about one mile south of the Straw Poll location on
Iowa State University.)
- Join the Meetup group at <http://electionreform.meetup.com/165>http://electionreform.meetup.com/165
- ALSO, we still need about $1500 to $2000 to meet all
the MINIMAL basic expenses to make the alternative "citizens exit
poll" happen. $2991 has been collected as of this writing - and we
have found some expenses that push the need up to $5000 for just the basics
- that means about $2000 is still needed. You can help by going to paypal.com
- hitting send money - and sending money to <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com
- which is the paypal address to the "Operation Ames Honest Election
- So now, if you've grasped all of the above, you see the
crass, criminal, vile attitudes and instincts of the national GOP leaders
(Dems, too, even worse, if that be possible) - and the leaders of the Iowa
GOP are going along? For what? Is career more important than country and
family and Faith?
- The people of Iowa are great - the Iowa GOP leaders are
- Last night, I sent to the Iowa GOP chairman, Mr. Ray
Hoffman, a letter from Citizens for a Fair Vote Count - a letter with potential
legal implications, holding up before the Iowa State GOP leadership two
choices, two paths:
- 1. Scrap the discredited Diebold Computers, use the same
paper ballots they were going to use, put the ballots in easily obtainable
clear plastic boxes in public view all day, and have designated HUMAN BEINGS
count them at a cafeteria table at each of the voting stations at the end
of the voting period - with representatives from all campaigns, and citizens,
watching and hearing as the votes are scrutinized and called out. This
path leads to the Iowa GOP leadership being heroes to the whole nation
and the whole world - finally SOMEONE in a leadership position would have
stood up to the Rothschild/Rockerfeller New World Order and its Computer
Votefraud Syndicate, thus leading the way to take back our destiny as a
- 2. The second path: use the discredited and disgraced
Diebold computers to "count" the Straw Poll vote. This path leads
to winning the scorn of every thinking person at the Iowa Straw Poll, in
the state of Iowa - and in the nation - as word spreads like wildfire across
the nation. This path will continue to build a righteous anger in normal
Americans. And it might lead to a "nasty" lawsuit with Mr. Ray
Hoffman and all the other Iowa GOP leaders - and the owners of Diebold
in video-taped deposition.
- If this becomes necessary, Mr. Hoffman, the Iowa State
GOP central committee members, and the Diebold officials such as Mr. Urosevich
- will be filmed in deposition, will go up on the internet and onto DVD
for public viewing. -- In other words, via the deposition - they will be
coming to your living room TV or your home computer - and, at that point,
boy will they want to be anywhere else!
- WHAT happens at the Ames, Iowa Straw Poll - is a microcosm
of what happens ot 49 states at every primary and general election - since
1988! Do you see how earth-shattering this is? This can be a turning point
back to honest, verifiable voting in the USA!
- If we are going to elect a GOOD and INDEPENDENT man as
President - and good and honest people as Congressmen - then we have to
draw the line somewhere!
- Let us draw it at Ames this Saturday - a the Iowa Straw
- Everyone into the battle.
- Jim Condit Jr.,
- Director, Network America Ewire List
- Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
- Mailing Address: PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211