- Dear TB Researchers in South Africa:
- I found your email addresses at this website: http://
- I have been closely following the scary reports of Adriana
Stuijt regarding the epidemic of XDR-TB on www.rense.com
- Of particular interest is the "SA-1 mutant strain"
--- an apparent COMBINATION (?) of HIV AND TB??? This was news to me!!!
- According to Stuijt: A particularly virulent strain of
extremely- drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB) was first identified in
South Africa in 2003 and has since then been identified as the unique
"SA-1" mutation between the TB bacillus and the Human-Immune-
Deficiency virus (HIV) which leads to Aids.
- Since the beginning of the AIDS epidemic -- I have reported
on unrecognized ACID-FAST BACTERIA in AIDS -- these reports/books of
bacteria in AIDS --closely related to the mycobacteria--- have been generally
ignored by the AIDS establishment.
- In view of your intense concern regarding XDR-TB in
South Africa (and elsewhere), perhaps you might want to look at this research.
- I am attaching a recent paper published on rense.com
-- which has a bibliography to medical journal reports, etc.
- Good luck with your research.
- ALAN CANTWELL MD (retired)
- Hollywood, CA
- From: Alan Cantwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: June 7, 2007 1:40:17 PM PDT
- Subject: Take a look at article on "AIDS and TB"
article re-printed on www.rense.com with photos showing unrecognized TB-like
bacteria in AIDS
- Full article -- with 4 photos of TB-like bacteria in
AIDS -- at: