- If you missed the October 4, 2007 show I did with Jeff
Rense you should check into the archives at www.rense.com and listen.
There are some important matters going on around this world and some
incredibly evil [and stupid] things going on inside of US government
and private labs.
- When I talk about CDC I usually use the alphabet acronym
rather than say "Centers for Disease Control" because I have
learned since around 2000 to refer to this group as "The Centers
for Disease Creation". It just comes right out and it is accurate,
so I stick with "CDC".
- Most know that I am involved in nanotechnology but not
what that means. It involves many things including biotechnology, biophysics
and what may be the medicines of the future. It also involves thousands
of other things like materials, alternative energy, and far reaching changes
to many things you see and touch every day.
- It is also going to be a battle line in the future that
I refer to as the Nano War to stop the utter stupidity of some in our
United States government. Countermeasures will be needed to stop some
- This email update is about three central topics.
- · H5N1
- · Dangerous practices in US labs, some
approaching intent of genocidal harm to non-Americans from a nation that
pretends it is on some moral high ground
- · H7N3 outbreak in Canada (first bird flu
in Western Hemisphere). Not really, they just kept the first one (H5N1
in November 2005) pretty quiet in Canada and another one in the United
States very quiet because it was human-to-human variant of H5N1 in July
- I sent the map you can see at this link and below to
Jeff Rense and it is posted on his website.
- What does that map suggest? Based on what I know it
suggests that bird flu, the H5N1 that they keep harping about is in all
probability a blunt force bio-weapon to open up the third word and closed
nations for America in many different market sectors.
- That map is a war map.
- Just pay attention as you read and I will explain that.
- Just so you can get a better picture of what is going
on, see this link and note the clusters of incidents.
- This includes poultry, Monsanto style GM seeds, big pharma
to pump vaccines to the rest of the world like they have America. Just
in case the US gets really desperate they have also created genocide-
level viruses that nothing can stop and if that were not enough, genetic
weapons they can target at Slavic people (Russians are Slavic genetically),
Blacks, Asian, Chinese, Indonesian, Iranian, etc.
- If the US gets into a bind in the future and cannot contain
Russia, China, India or others and cannot get oil, natural gas, natural
resources, we have some in our government and defense industries that
are working on ways to cripple and maim (cannot fight back) or kill entire
races of humans so the Greed Merchants can walk right in and take over
what they deem is theirs to take.
- Sound criminal? It is. It is called premeditated murder
and genocide, the mark of murderers and war criminals.
- Sound evil? It is.
- Sound like the works of a great and honorable Christian
nation? It is not.
- It is sheer insanity, driven by evil, greed, but it is
part of an overall agenda of total and complete domination of the world
by the United States and their corporate and ally friends.
- America has put itself on a "false and empty light"
pedestal of Christian supremacy in all things and I think God is already
blocking them at every turn.
- Some times things happen for a reason. Even as Jeff
Rense and I were preparing behind the scenes for the October 4 radio show,
suddenly there was a rash of articles about lax and dangerous practices
and accidents at US labs. There are about 409 known US labs that are
working on "counter bio-terrorism research" but that is just
part of the story. That is one of the few areas of our economy that Bush
has grown and violated every CBW convention there is under some pretense
or lunatic notion that only the US has the right to defend itself.
- Recent news reports from around the world
- U.S. Called Lax at Policing Labs Handling Biohazards
- http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/05/us/05labs.html? ex=1349236800&en=4fb6466357b03053&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
- U.S. Labs Mishandling Deadly Germs
- Jeff Rense and I thought it was interesting that they
are just now discussing this subject as we were preparing for the radio
- Some of these accidents dated back to 2003.
- Recently 230,000 poultry birds had to be destroyed in
- Tyson's just loves all of those exports to Russia.
- Pedigree Poultry in Regina Beach Saskatchewan quarantined
and birds destroyed just during the end of last month.
- http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/index.php? feed=Science&article=UPI-1-20070929-19242400-bc-canada-avianflu.xml
- There has been what is apparently another H5N1 death
in Indonesia and if confirmed would be the 87th victim. Indonesia has
been getting hit extremely hard with this nasty stuff but there might
be a political reason for that. Indonesia is the fourth largest population
on Earth behind China, India, and the United States.
- They have vast resources.
- http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php? set_id=1&click_id=117&art_id=nw20071005104151420C118610
- If you missed the recent news, Russia and Indonesia signed
a $1 billion defense pact that had been in discussions for a while.
- Indonesia is an Islamic nation and distancing themselves
from London and DC "white cracker supremacy" as I call it.
Parallel agreements included $1 billion between Indonesia and a Russian
oil giant (probably LUKOil) and a $3 billion deal involved United Company
Rusal, the Russian aluminum giant. Now, that defense contract, that oil
and that aluminum ore belonged to someone in America or so they thought.
- Corporate greed is a possible dynamic in this, both in
meat exports and creating the "need" for massive vaccine programs
to head off something that apparently was invented in a US lab. All across
this world certain US greed artists have tried to push entire cultures
aside so they could dominate and profit certain parts of their markets.
Look at the Caspian Basin oil and gas. 30 years of conniving and scheming
and still failing and cannot get things under control in Iraq last I heard.
- This article is but a small indication of the sort of
intellectual arrogance of American greed.
- "Those of you familiar with the subject know I'm
talking about basmati rice, a type of rice native to India. It has been
harvested for centuries throughout India and Southeast Asia. But a few
years ago, a U.S. company filed for a patent on basmati rice and the U.S.
Patent Office said, "Sure enough, you own it." That company
then proceeded to try to shut down the harvesting and farming of basmati
rice in India. They said, in effect, "All you farmers out there?
You owe us a royalty now. We own the patent on this seed." Luckily,
the Indian government intervened and thwarted the patent by having the
rice listed under the European Commission's regulations that protect regional
- But the fact that the patent was issued at all illustrates
how intellectual property has spiraled out of control in the United States
and other countries. If you wonder why companies are granted patents for
the human gene sequence or for seeds, here's the reason: It's because
corporations are in charge, and they run governments. Who do you think
runs the Food and Drug Administration? It's the drug companies. Who do
you think runs the U.S. Department of Agriculture? It's the farming, beef
and the dairy industries."
- Monsanto is trying to claim they have the right to patent
- I read their patent claim and most of it is not anything
Monsanto invented. Their ploy is a strategy of greed.
- That could be for one of two reasons, or both of them
as parallel agendas. What if suddenly all pigs have to be destroyed due
to a bioterrorism weapon invented in US labs but appeared to be the next
pandemic occurring naturally? What if the only place you could get a
"Round Up Ready GM" pig is from Monsanto and large corporations
like Tyson's as the world's largest pork producer?
- That would be really profitable for Monsanto and Tyson's,
bad for the rest of the world.
- The pig and even the chicken are also possible "stealth
platforms" through which certain genetic weapons could be delivered
to large parts of populations that the US government and US corporations
do not like. Of course, since the US gets along with so few their enemies
and disliked parties far outnumber their friends.
- When one of the foremost DOE weapons research and development
labs in the US is working on the human genome, it is time to start demanding
the answers as to why. My sources say they are working on other genetics
means of weapons too.
- They claim that in the wild H5N1 is mutating closer to
a human-to- human variant, but people have already had a least one variant
of that in the Atlanta Georgia area starting in July 2005. I know for
sure, read on.
- There was H5N1 bird flu discovered in British Columbia
Canada in November 2005 but the matter was kept rather quiet in the US
- "While Clark confirmed the virus detected is the
H5 strain, it will take another two days of tests to determine if it is
the same type that has infected humans in Asia. The duck will be sent
to the National Centre for Foreign Animal Disease in Winnipeg for further
- This most recent event in Saskatchewan involves a company
named Pedigree Poultry. They primarily provide fertilized eggs to other
chicken growers in Canada. However, the other nations suddenly refusing
to allow Canadian poultry exports is bad for Canada, great for US exporters.
- "The Chinese government announced yesterday that
China would follow the example set by Japan and Korea and place an outright
ban on any poultry products from Canada.
- The United States has imposed a regional ban on exports
from the province of Saskatchewan, as have Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- The Canadian poultry industry is not expected to be too
badly affected, however, as only 7.5 per cent of its income is generated
by export sales, and Saskatchewan hasn't exported poultry to the United
States since 2005."
- There is another clue in that new article, that being
Canada is self-sufficient in poultry production. That is not good news
for greedy US exporters.
- In February 2005 I had a meeting with a PhD pharmacologist
(actually three such specialists and two microbiologists specializing
in virology over a 30 day period) and was told about some very disturbing
things going on in US labs.
- So, I hope you are still paying attention for here is
where chronology, incidents and beneficiaries could start to add up to
a picture that Americans would resoundingly reject if they only knew
that it is going on.
- When was the first instance of H5N1 bird flu?
- "Which countries have been affected by outbreaks
- From mid-December 2003 through early February 2004, poultry
outbreaks caused by the H5N1 virus were reported in eight Asian nations
(listed in order of reporting): the Republic of Korea, Viet Nam, Japan,
Thailand, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Indonesia, and China.
Most of these countries had never before experienced an outbreak of highly
pathogenic avian influenza in their histories."
- All of those areas share three common traits. They are
Asian and large populations, they like to raise their own food and they
like to raise and they eat a lot of poultry. Prime "target markets"
(literally) for the greedy US producers wanting to expand, dominate, profit,
make their shareholders happy and along the way, buy some politicians.
They also "produce cheap" or "buy cheap" which might
just leave that door wide open to quietly use the growth hormones.
- "H5N1 in Birds
- The virus first appeared in China in 1996, but only for
a brief period. The virus then re-emerged again in China in mid 2003
and has now spread across Asia, Europe and parts of Africa. To date,
a total of 49 countries have confirmed cases of H5N1 Avian Influenza
in Wild Birds or Poultry.
- H5N1 in Humans
- The first instance of human infection with H5N1 came
in 1997 in Hong Kong, killing 6 of the 18 people it infected. Since then,
the virus has re-emerged in Hong Kong in 2003 and with the most recent
outbreaks, the number of confirmed human cases and deaths continues to
- So, in the period of time 1994 to 1996 China says no
to US poultry due to reasons stated below, and oops, China has the first
case of H5N1 bird flu. Keep reading and please pay attention. Your
life could depend on it.
- There are several examples where U.S. poultry exports
to Russia, the Ukraine, and other countries have been periodically interrupted
when Salmonella contamination was found in shipments or suspected in
imported meat or poultry products. In 1995, Russia was the leading importer
of U.S. poultry meat, importing about 1.6 billion pounds of broiler and
turkey meat valued at almost $600 million (not including indirect shipments
through Baltic countries). Requests to certify the absence of Salmonella
was a key issue of contention in 1995-96, when Russia threatened to embargo
U.S. poultry meat exports. The Russian position on this threatened embargo
was based on the claim that U.S. poultry products did not meet the health
requirements set forth in a 1993 bilateral agreement regarding Salmonella
standards. This claim was partly based on some legitimate concerns (e.g.,
a spoiled shipment of frozen U.S. poultry meat in June 1995). The threat
of this ban prompted Tyson Foods Inc., the largest U.S. poultry producer,
to announce plans to scale back production by over 5 percent (Associated
Press, March 18, 1996). High-level negotiations ensued and trade was resumed.
- Later in 2002, there was a short-lived Russian ban on
U.S. poultry meat exports as Russia cited Salmonella and antibiotic use
in poultry production. Partly as a result of this 2002 ban, poultry exports
from the United States for 2002 dropped by 13 percent, and U.S. poultry
exports to Russia dropped by 35 percent. Orden et al. (2002, p. 162),
reporting results from a spatial equilibrium model, suggested that an
imposition of sanitary restrictions by Russia on U.S. imports of low-value
poultry products would be mitigated because there are sufficient arbitrage
possibilities in world markets-as long as the restriction is not imposed
on other exporters. However, the restriction was imposed on countries
other than the United States (e.g., the Netherlands) and there were real
impacts on prices for U.S. poultry exporters.
- Kilman, S. "Tyson Foods to Curb Its Use in Chickens
- of Antibiotic Targeted for Ban by FDA," The Wall
- Street Journal. Feb. 20, 2002, p. B12.
- Right there is your clue as to why the American poultry
flocks are not sick and other flocks are being wiped out. The Bayer made
Baytril remained in use until July 2005 and not one person is talking
about what they are using now.
- If you paid attention to the citation above, other nations
are waking up, building up their own production capacity and turning
their back on US food and the underlying policies and sheer garbage FDA
and USDA allow into the US food supply.
- The "legal weasels" [both corporate attorneys
and our wantonly negligent lawmakers and regulators in Washington, DC]
have a little loophole. The use of growth hormones in US poultry is "forbidden
for all poultry sold in the United States." Seriously folks, if
the foreigners do not pay attention and do not know they are buying dangerous
chicken, does anyone on this email list think the US government cares
a damned thing about that?
- It came as little surprise to me that the US air force
bombed an Iraq poultry farm out of business in 2006. That might have
been the Blackwater USA air force rather than the actual USAF.
- "Iraqi parliament speaker wants probe into deadly
- BAGHDAD (CNN) -- The speaker of Iraq's parliament demanded
Wednesday an investigation into this week's bombing of a poultry farm
in northern Iraq by U.S. warplanes, which he said killed "many innocent
- Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, the speaker of the Iraqi Council
of Representatives, called, in a written statement, for "a quick
and transparent investigation" into the airstrike.
- "The speaker demanded the U.S. forces stop such
trespasses and mistakes," the statement read. "Al-Mashhadani
added that the Iraqi leadership should not fail to take action in order
to stop the bloodshed of the lofty Iraqis and protect their souls."
- Iraqi police said 13 people, including children and elderly
adults, died when the U.S. military bombed the farm in a village northeast
of Baquba early Tuesday. Another four people were wounded in the attack,
they said. (Posted 5:20 p.m.)"
- Nor did it surprise me in the least that within days
after Bush declared "Mission Accomplished" US poultry producers
flooded the Iraq market with chicken and drove most Iraq producers out
of business and literally forced Monsanto genetically modified seed onto
Iraqi farmers. http://dailywarnews.blogspot.com/ 2006_02_01_archive.html
- "Those orders, implemented without the consent of
Iraqi people, represent a pure form of neo-liberal orthodoxy that has
had profound and irreversible consequences for the Iraqi economy. The
explicit aim was to promote fast entry into Iraq's oil rich economy.
CPA Order 12, implemented a month after George Bush declared major hostilities
over, suspended customs and duty charges on goods entering the country.
Within a few days of the order being passed, mass produced chicken legs
were dumped on the Iraqi economy by US companies, forcing the market price
of chicken down to 71p a kilogram, below the cheapest price that Iraqi
producers could sustain. Those chicken legs were surplus to the US market
because the average American prefers breast meat. Before the invasion,
those chicken legs would have most likely been sold as pet food. Order
39 permitted full foreign ownership of a wide range of state owned assets.
The intention is that over 200 state owned enterprises including
electricity, telecommunications and the pharmaceuticals industry
will be sold off, permitting 100 percent foreign ownership of banks, mines
and factories. The decree allowed these firms to move their profits out
of the country. Order 81 created a patent regime to ensure that agriculture
would depend on foreign agri-biotech firms. It outlawed the sharing of
seeds, forcing farmers to use the protected varieties sold to them by
transnational corporations. There can be no doubt that the occupation
has presided over a progressive weakening of Iraq's industrial and commercial
- Nor did it surprise me that it was Tyson's primarily
that flooded the Iraq market with chicken.
- Legal Disputes
- Tyson Foods is among the companies that together have
paid millions of dollars to settle federal government allegations that
they had violated U.S. trade embargoes against rogue nations. The company
reportedly shipped $250,000 worth of frozen chicken parts to Iraq through
a broker in Jordan, violating the US trade embargo with Iraq. Tyson Foods
paid a fine of $150,000 to settle the allegations. A Tyson Foods spokesman
said the shipment was made by Hudson Foods, which was acquired by Tyson
in 1998. "When we purchased Hudson we acquired all the assets and
liabilities, this being a liability. We weren't aware this activity occurred
until after the purchase."
- -- Washington Post, 07/03/2002
- Of course, after "Mission Accomplished" and
CPA Order 12 Tyson's legally flooded the Iraq market with chicken. Can
you imagine feeding people is a violation of an embargo intended
solely to block the development of WMD? Compassionate Conservatives?
Do not believe it for even one second. Both they and the DNC are the
front persons of an evil agenda.
- Russia, Central Asia and Iraq have a name for this Tyson
product flow "Bush Legs" for they are mainly flooding
the market with thighs and legs of chickens.
- It [growth hormones and antibiotics] are also being used
to raise beef and probably pork too, and virtually all meat producers
feed their "crops" genetically modified grains, antibiotics
and maybe more. Every report I have read shows that genetically modified
foods are not healthy for humans.
- They do not even care about Americans so you can draw
your own conclusions as to how they treat others. Behold Iraq!
- I know for a fact that growth hormones were being used
in poultry and farm raised catfish production. I used to co-own an interest
in an aquaculture farm and met with Degussa US (German company).
- The purpose of that meeting was mainly about addressing
their expertise in hydrogen peroxide but we also discussed possibly using
their growth hormones to accelerate the rate of growth of the fish.
I clearly remember their presentation as to how growth hormones in chicken,
beef and even pond raised catfish was the coming thing. We declined but
the economic case was clear that people could make more money by having
the livestock grow faster and feed less.
- I looked at their DeGussa website and evidently they
either closed that division down or sold it to someone. I did not have
time to track that but if I were going to track it would start with Tyson's,
Cargill and Archer Daniels Midland. It might not hurt to add Monsanto
into that list as well and maybe Bayer too.
- Baytril (trade name) is what is known as enrofloxacin.
I thought the list members would find this information to be interesting
because the last one mentioned is Cipro.
- "Enrofloxacin is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic sold
by the Bayer Corporation under the trade name Baytril. Enrofloxacin is
currently FDA-approved for treatment of individual pets and domestic animals
in the United States. In September of 2005, the FDA withdrew approval
of Baytril for use in water to treat flocks of poultry, as this practice
was noted to promote the evolution of fluoroquinolone- resistant strains
of the bacterium Campylobacter, a human pathogen.  Fluoroquinolones
such as ciprofloxacin are widely used in the treatment of human disease."
- I remember this 1996 flap with Russia and one with China
very well because I was living in Arkansas and it was all over the TV,
radio and newspapers. Tyson's was upset and demanding Bill Clinton straighten
out his friends in China.
- In fact, there were four flaps going on at the same time:
1.) Paula Jones v Clinton; and 2.) Clinton's illegal campaign finance
via John Huang, Tyson's, James Riady, Mochtar Riady, et al; and 3.) the
flap with Russia over salmonella; and 4.) China saying no to Tyson's chicken
due to questionable antibiotics, GM feed the operations were feeding the
birds with and even more questionable growth hormones to accelerate the
rate of growth of the chickens.
- Key loophole, "forbidden for all poultry sold in
the United States."
- Here is one way to look at hegemony. If one wants to
produce a dumbed-down world that can barely think their way through a
day, feed them the same crap Americans have been fed for many years.
- Free Trade!
- This was also during the period of time that I was closing
down my DC office and telling RNC they were insane for allowing the DNC
Communists to come over, dress up as Conservative Neocons and start making
plans for war. That was about the time I started noticing the insanity
going on over at FDA too and more than one US lab.
- But here is the problem. Russia and China are now cash
rich, both prefer to raise their own livestock and poultry. Even the
EU has that nasty habit, that being preferring to raise their own food
rather than buy from America. Getting the picture?
- Hungary has been refusing to allow GM into their food
chain and "bam" down comes the hammer on their poultry industry
in January 2007.
- Getting the picture? If not, go back and look at the
map above and go look at Dr. Henry Niman's Recombinomics website again.
- Buried in the USDA link just above regarding salmonella
are some other tidbits that our government just does not manage to tell
Americans about, but other nations are well aware and are resisting this
US corporate hegemony in food and cramming US genetically modified crap
down the throats of the entire global population.
- Increasing Drug Resistance
- Drug use in livestock is implicated in antimicrobial
resistance in humans because many antimicrobial drugs used for livestock
are the same as or similar to drugs used for humans. Some pathogens can
pass from livestock to humans, either directly through contact (Feinman,
1979; Fey et al., 2000; Holmberg et al., 1984) or through food products
that are improperly processed, handled, or prepared. Some foodborne illnesses
in humans caused by resistant pathogens have been traced to livestock
products (Gashe and Mpuchane, 2000; USDA, 1997; White et al., 2001) and
have been linked to live animals on farms (Feinman, 1979; Holmberg et
al., 1984; Molbak et al., 1999).
- Livestock Drug Controversy