- On 9/11, the United States suffered its worst terrorist
attack in the history of the Republic. Burning World Trade Center
towers featured black smoke, people jumping out of windows ? and ultimately,
magnificent skyscrapers collapsing like water falling over the edge of
- Meanwhile, President Bush read a children's story to
an elementary classroom for eight minutes after being told that two commercial
jets ran into the WTC towers.
- 9/11 reverberates, and Americans wonder
- Cogent arguments based on investigations by serious Americans
projected an inside job.
- Did the president of the U.S. know about 9/11, like Franklin
D. Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor ?
- Why didn't the CIA splice the pieces together long before
- What subliminal message did our leaders ignore when Muslims
in U.S. flight schools learned how to fly commercial jets with no interest
in the skills of take offs and landings?
- What about demolition explosives purported in the third
building that collapsed, but was not hit by airplanes?
- How could so many Muslims from dangerous countries be
given visas so nonchalantly?
- Was CIA chief George Tenant playing Foosball with Joey
on "Friends" every day while pretending to protect our country?
- Alberto Gonzales served Bush-43 as a loyal soldier
- Fast forward: Alberto Gonzales, an "anchor baby"
as well as a card carrying La Raza advocate -- achieved the highest lawyer
status in the nation with his appointment as U.S. attorney general.
- During his term, by his own incompetence and disarray,
the rule of law in America degraded to that of a third world country.
- Only token prosecutions resulted for employers of illegal
aliens ? which encouraged more lawbreaking nationwide. Top federal
attorneys either quit or suffered firings.
- Johnny Sutton, another loyal soldier
- Meanwhile, Gonzales's lackey in Texas, Johnny Sutton,
prosecuted U.S. Border Patrol officers Ramos and Campeon for shooting a
drug smuggler in the butt. A judge gave those men, who upheld the
law and protected American citizens, 12 year prison terms.
- Scooter Libby, another loyal soldier
- Back in the saddle in Washington, DC, Scooter Libby,
a convicted felon, received commutation of his crime without jail time.
In other words, our laws couldn't touch the privileged and powerful.
- Gonzales too
- Further incredulity: Gonzales fired eight federal attorneys
without cause. Gonzales proved SO bad an attorney general that
he faced "impeachment" for his inability or sheer corruption
? to operate competently at that level. Senators called for his resignation.
This week, he vanished like a snowflake in Tucson, Arizona in July!
- Michael Chertoff; DHS includes FEMA, ICE, USCIS, and
- Back-step: A man named Michael Chertoff, who carries
dual citizenship as a citizen of Israel first and the United States second
? took over from Thomas Ridge as the chief of Homeland Security.
- Under Chertoff, millions of illegal aliens continued
overrunning U.S. borders despite and since 9/11.
- Drugs flooded into the United States unimpeded by the
Border Patrol which is undermanned and understaffed.
- Ten percent of those illegals consist of sex offenders,
felons and drug runners ? to include MS-13 gang members.
- Thousands of U.S. citizens have died at the hands of
illegal aliens, every year.
- Chertoff conducted token raids on meat packing plants
in 2006. No employers suffered prosecution of any kind ? not one
went to jail. Smoke-and-mirrors.
- FEMA reported to Chertoff the day Hurricane Katrina came
- Two years ago: Hurricane Katrina wreaked havoc on the
Gulf Coast. It caught Chertoff with his pants around his ankles.
We witnessed a Chinese-fire-drill. Under director Mike Brown, in
concert with Chertoff, FEMA moved millions of dollars of packed ice around
in 18-wheelers for months after the hurricane as reported by Brian Williams
at NBC. Incompetence set a new benchmark for "The Peter Principle."
- Today, Michael Chertoff's name floats around inside the
Beltway as the attorney general nominee ? to take Gonzales' place. Talk
about collusion of incompetence! To top it off, Chertoff recently stated
that new terrorist attacks remain imminent in the United States.
Duh! The man predicts exactly what he enables. With wide open borders
for the past six years, this is a given!
- Am I living in a nightmare or am I dreaming this stuff
- How could a man who sports Israeli citizenship and passport
make his way to the top echelon of American power? That's like
Michael Vick operating a dog fighting kennel and running for the president
of the Humane Society! How could Chertoff be promoted after
demonstrating gross incompetence?
- Our borders remain wide-open today
- Does anyone realize that since the fatally-flawed S.1639
failed in June, hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens crossed our borders
to come here? Any number of the illegal aliens could be terrorists? How
do I know? I've spent weeks on the southern border, from Texas
to California. It's an open playground for anyone who wants to cross. Our
undermanned and demoralized Border Patrol interdicts 17% of those who attempt
the crossing; 83% succeed on their first attempt.
- Who is now in-charge of our border security? Michael
- Does anyone realize that the president of the United
States hires incompetent people? Does he do it on purpose? What
motivates Bush's decisions against our country's security? Why?
- A mother of a U.S. Army trooper said last week, "Why
am I going to my son's funeral and Bush is going to his daughter's wedding?"
- In my lifetime; the death and funeral of my own country?
- I might add, "As I witness this invasion of my nation,
will I live to see the death and funeral of my own country?" That
is becoming more and more probable.
- If more than 20 million illegal aliens won't satisfy
Bush to "do the jobs Americans won't do," then will another 20
million illegal aliens make him happy? The fact is ? they're still
streaming over the borders Chertoff swore to protect. And yes, about
one-third of them depart every year, to "go back home" ? with
pockets full of money.
- NAFTA, NAU and SPP do not bode well for us. If Bush
continues with his open borders, Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation
predicted an added 70 million immigrants within the next few decades. What's
left of our country for us?
- Does Chertoff, an Israeli citizen, warrant becoming attorney
general of the United States? Does any of this make any sense to
- © 2007 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved