- "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our
flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." -- U.S. Presidential
candidate, Tom Tancredo
- We, as a nation, stand on the precipice of our own cultural
disintegration. Our culture stands in the crosshairs of clashing civilizations
via importation of tens of millions of "immigrants" from incompatible
- This week, in Denver, Colorado, "immigrants"
want Halloween celebrations taken out of the school systems. Peter Boyles,
talk jock of KHOW 630 AM said, "Next they will demand Thanksgiving
be taken away from us." Americans like Boyles do the job Congress
refuses to do! Diversity proves a great divide that dissolves American
- Multiculturalism trumps 231 years of successful U.S.
- Encouraging our children to perfect their English language
skills PLUS learn two additional languages, to broaden their horizons,
proves a good thing. This approach can and must be done within our culture,
not in spite of it.
- Why do we allow multiculturalism to trump 231 years of
successful U.S. culture? Why do U.S. politicos openly encourage open-borders
and assist (aid-and-abet) tens of millions of poorly educated third-world
nationals to come to America to take jobs away from our lower- middle-class
citizen-taxpayer bread-winners? Why are we condoning and allowing the
Chamber of Commerce to dissemble and abandon our precious culture?
- Chicago Sun Times reporter Warner Todd Huston wrote,
"At the end of September the school district in Oak Lawn, Illinois
announced it was considering eliminating holiday celebrations like Christmas
in its schools.
- Oak Lawn has seen increasing numbers of residents that
identify with the Muslim faith who are naturally sending their children
to the public schools there and school board members are afraid that
Christian holidays are 'offensive' to Muslim students."
- What drives the school culture?
- American history and American values! Columbus Manor
Principal Sandy Robertson said, "It's difficult when you change the
- Ask yourself, if you resided in Mexico, would you allow
a Middle Eastern immigrant to change your wedding customs. If you hailed
from Nepal, would you allow immigrants to change your flag festival? Would
the Chinese allow an immigrant to change their national holidays to fit
their sensitivities? Should the French give up their language to placate
immigrants? Would France remain French if all its citizens spoke Arabic?
What if Americans immigrating to Saudi Arabia demanded they speak English
and celebrate Christmas?
- "Since we have become a culture that won't back
a homogeneous observance of being an American, how do we address this issue?"
Todd Huston wrote. "How do we serve local communities that are made
up mostly of 'immigrants'- here unlawfully?"
- Refuse to assimilate; demand that America change instead
- This travesty illustrates America losing its cultural
identity to a massive influx of people from incompatible cultures, guests
in our nation, that will not assimilate into America but inject their
own culture against ours. They cannot comprehend that our national culture
and history form the bedrock of our existence. Culture permeates our DNA.
Our schools must teach our children about our culture in our country.
- Nothing about America remains more sacred than our culture.
Without it, we become listless, lose our moorings and drift on an unidentifiable
- To lose one's identity is to lose one's individual self.
What happens next? Depression, apathy and futility ultimately spiritual
and physical suicide!
- Disintegration; the ideals of a nation voluntarily destroyed
- A country that loses its identity suffers the same kind
of disintegration as a child who loses its family. As proven around the
world today with examples in Great Britain, France, Holland, Palestine
and Sweden multiculturalism fails at every level of human interaction.
It proves, ultimately, one of the greatest dangers to humanity.
- If America loses Christmas, Halloween, Easter, 4th of
July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, President's day and Thanksgiving to multiculturalism
we lose the foundation of our spiritual and cultural grounding in
an uncertain world. Huston wrote, "In fact, we should not be celebrating
any other holidays but American holidays."
- "American holidays reflect our national culture."
- "The holidays and traditions of minority cultures,
while admirable, deserve to be celebrated in their homes, not in our hallowed
schools. By NOT indulging their desires to obviate American influences
replacing them with ideas antithetical to our American first principles,
-we would be doing a far better service to our children than to twist-and-squeeze
every school district to a different standard, to placate foreign nationals."
- This greatest of nations on the planet became successful
BECAUSE of its culture. If we bend it, break it and turn it into multicultural
mush soup, we, as a people will not stand together nor will we succeed
into the future. Do we want the Spanish language to conflict with our
English language in our schools, slowing the educational process?
- Can we withstand the trauma of multiple languages? Can
we bend over backwards for the Koran that has nothing to do with our history
or culture? Do we want our children bent into the violence and intolerance
of much of the world from which these immigrants fled? Can we survive
as a cohesive civilization if we lose our culture? Do we not see their
failed cultures will become our failed culture if we continue importing
millions from failed countries?
- Why does the L.A. public school system use "English
- Superintendent of Schools, Roy Romer, has discovered
that multiple-language teaching is a diluted approach, harmful to the students
in the United States and has chosen "English immersion"
because the method is proven to be THE most successful, by far. Rather
than roll-over, this stalwart leader is doing everyone a big favor by standing
up for what is correct.
- When will Americans in towns and cities across the land
start speaking out about open borders, the preservation of American culture
and demand English first. The obvious benefits must be extolled, not buried.
The "progressive" multiculturalists in our public schools must
- These facts must be publicly and factually disclosed
to every American, and their children. That disclosure must be based on
facts, not the emotional rhetoric and deception of teachers, politicians
and biased "politically correct" news media. The discussion
of diversity must be made openly honoring and recognizing the opinions
and needs of traditional Americans not pro-multicultural vested interests
that buy and pay for elected officials.
- Stephen Steinlight answered it best in his, "Amnesty
and the Plot Against America:"
- "Everything we hold most sacred in our national
life and civil society, in our public places and private spaces, from our
splendidly rambunctious democratic culture to the experience of solitude
in our sublime untouched natural environment is at stake in this
battle because the forces that reign against us are powerful, the
fate of the nation unimaginable- if they prevail."
- (c) 2007 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved