- I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and
over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick
of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following
- 1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to
illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
- 2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance
programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal
- 3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for
illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
- 4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and
secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot
speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html
- 5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education
for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
- 6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal
- 7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal
- 8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens
for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
- 9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American
wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime
rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the
- 11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION
illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500
illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine,
meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.
Homeland Security Report. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
- 12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that
the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion
or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five
year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
- 13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances
back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
- 14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly
One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States".
- Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!
- If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message,
but on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck,
then forward it.
- Snopes is provided for doubters:
- Social Security Change For 2008
- The United States Senate voted to extend Social Security
Benefits to Illegal Aliens beginning in 2008.
- Now, the following are the senators who voted to give
illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state.
If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.
- Alaska: Stevens (R)
- Arizona : McCain (R)
- Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
- California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
- Colorado : Salazar (D)
- Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
- Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
- Florida : Martinez (R)
- Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
- Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)
- Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
- Iowa : Harkin (D)
- Kansas : Brownback (R)
- Louisiana : Landrieu (D)
- Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
- Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
- Montana : Baucus (D)
- Nebraska : Hagel (R)
- Nevada : Reid (D)
- New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
- New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
- New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
- North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
- Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
- Oregon : Wyden (D)
- Pennsylvania : Specter (R)
- Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
- South Carolina : Graham (R)
- South Dakota : Johnson (D)
- Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
- Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
- West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
- Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)
- SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE
UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING
THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime.
- LET US SHOW OUR LEADERS IN WASHINGTON "PEOPLE POWER"
AND THE POWER OF THE INTERNET. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE REPUBLICAN,
DEMOCRAT OR INDEPENDENT! KEEP IT GOING!!!!
- SOCIAL SECURITY:
- (This is worth reading. It is short and to the point.)
- Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions during election
years. Our Senators and Congresswomen do not pay into Social Security and,
of course, they do not collect from it.
- You see, Social Security benefits were not suitable for
persons of their rare elevation in society. They felt they should have
a special plan for themselves So, many years ago they voted in their own
- In more recent years, no congressperson has felt the
need to change it. After all, it is a great plan.
- For all practical purposes their plan works like this:
- When they retire, they continue to draw the same pay
until they die.
- Except it may increase from time to time for cost of
living adjustments.. For example, Senator Byrd and Congressman White and
their wives may expect to draw $7,800,000.00 (that's Seven Million, Eight-Hundred
Thousand Dollars), with their wives drawing $275,000.00 during the last
years of their lives.
- This is calculated on an average life span for each of
those two Dignitaries.
- Younger Dignitaries who retire at an early age, will
receive much more during the rest of their lives.
- Their cost for this excellent plan is $0.00. NADA...
- This little perk they voted for themselves is free to
them. You and I pick up the tab for this plan. The funds for this fine
retirement plan come directly from the General Funds; "OUR TAX DOLLARS
AT WORK "!
- From our own Social Security Plan, which you and I pay
(or have paid) into, every payday until we retire (which amount is matched
by our employer). We can expect to get an average of $1,000 per month after
retirement. Or, in other words, we would have to collect our average of
$1,000 monthly benefits for 68 years and one (1) month to equal Senator
Bill Bradley's benefits!
- Social Security could be very good if only one small
change were made.
- That change would be to: Jerk the Golden Fleece Retirement
Plan from under the Senators and Congressmen. Put them into the Social
Security plan with the rest of us Then sit back... And see how fast they
would fix it.
- If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness
will be planted and maybe good changes will evolve.
- How many people CAN you send this to?
- Better yet How many people WILL you send this to?