- The Iowa caucus is only a few days away and the nation's
attention will be directed to the results, which signify the beginning
of the U.S. presidential race. But does anyone watch who tallies the results
of the Iowa caucus?
- The Iowa caucus results were tallied in 2004 by a company
that is headed by a man whose company was bought by Elron Electronics,
the Israeli defense firm. I suspect that it will be the same this year.
Don't expect to see any grassroots political activists doing the tally
in Iowa. The Israeli defense establishment takes care of that part of the
American "democratic" election process.
- In the summer of 2004, I first learned that a foreign
and out-of-state company using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology
tallied the Iowa caucus results.
- The system used to tally the 2004 Iowa caucus results
was provided by a company called Voxeo, which was apparently based in Orlando,
Florida. (Yellow flag goes up in the mind of those familiar with Orlando
and electronic vote fraud history. See Bollyn article on Wang below.)
- The calls from the nearly 2,000 caucus centers in Iowa
went to a Voxeo call center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- On January 31, 2005, I wrote to Michelle Bauer, Iowa's
Secretary of State with some questions about the use of Voxeo, a foreign
company located in Florida, to tally the results of the Iowa caucus:
- Subject: How was the Iowa Caucus Tallied?
- Dear Sirs,
- When I visited the headquarters of the Democratic Party
in Des Moines last summer, I learned that the tally of the Iowa caucus
had been "out-sourced" to a company in Atlanta, Georgia.
- What this means is that the tallying of the Iowa caucus
results was done over the telephone, using the touch-tone buttons, to enter
the results from each caucus locationS
- I am interested in how this was done, and why. Why did
the Democratic Party allow the crucial tally of the caucus results to be
done by a company in Atlanta? Don't they trust their own math skills?
- Can any of you provide any information about this matter?
- Kind regards,
- Christopher Bollyn
- A person named Mike Milligan wrote back on behalf of
Secretary of State Bauer:
- Mike Milligan wrote:
- Dear Christopher:
- The Secretary of State forwarded me the email you sent
to then on Monday, January 31, 2004 [sic] regarding the Iowa Caucuses.
- Unfortunately, you either received some incorrect information
in your travels or are confused. The Iowa Democratic Party completed all
of the caucus night tabulations in Iowa, in the Des Moines/Polk County
Convention Center, which was the Caucus night HQ. In fact, our tech staff
wrote the software that tabulated the results.
- To answer your second to last question, we feel we have
a comfortable grasp of mathematics.
- Mike Milligan,
- Executive Director Iowa Democratic Party
- (515) 244-7292 ex. 676
- I wrote this note back to Mr. Milligan:
- Dear Mr. Milligan,
- I am responding to you about how the caucus results for
the Iowa Democratic Party were tallied on the night of the nation's first
caucus. After checking my sources, I can assure you that it is correct
that an out-of-state telephone/computer system tallied the Iowa precinct
- The system used was provided by Voxeo Corporation based
in Orlando, Florida. The calls went from Iowa to a call center in Atlanta,
- See: http://www.voxeo.com/
- This information was first provided to me last August
by John McCormally, Communications Director for the Iowa Democratic Party
in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Today I called Voxeo (800) 305-5771 in Orlando and although
I didn't go into detail, the receptionist confirmed that Voxeo had conducted
the telephone tally of the Iowa Democratic Caucus results.
- How is it that you don't know that?
- McCormally told me that chairmen were selected in all
1,993 precincts and these chairmen called in on touch-tone phones and after
giving their PIN number, were able to enter the results from their precinct
using the touch-tone number pad.
- I'm not going to go into great detail at this point,
but this procedure of using an out-of-state computer company to tally the
precinct results for the Iowa Democratic Caucus lacks the transparency
and openness that one might expect in this exercise in grass-roots poll.
- Clearly, if someone wanted to adjust the results, it
would be the easiest thing to do to do it through this computer system
in Orlando, Florida. The Democrats in Iowa would never be aware of it,
regardless of their math skills, unless the paper results were carefully
audited in an open and honest manner.
- Christopher Bollyn
- THE ISRAELIS & VOXEO
- Now, who really is Voxeo, and why are the Iowa caucus
results tallied by them? I don't know if the 2008 Iowa results will be
tallied in the same way, but I wouldn't doubt it.
- Voxeo is headed by Jonathan Taylor, who is the company's
President and CEO. This is what his Voxeo webpage says about him:
- Jonathan combined his experience in both business operations
and technology innovation to found Voxeo in 1999. Under his guidance, Voxeo
has seen triple-digit revenue growth for four consecutive years and has
been profitable since January, 2004. Prior to Voxeo, Jonathan founded and
helped bring three additional software and infrastructure service companies
- "From 1995 to 1997, Jonathan was the founder and
President of InterResearch and Development Group (IRdg), Inc. IRdg created
and licensed iPost - the first internet powered OEM unified messaging solution
- to leading telecommunications providers including Ericsson,
- Motorola and Unisys. IRdg was acquired by Elron Electronic
Industries (Nasdq: ELRN) subsidiary MediaGate in 1997."
- There you have it. Jonathan Taylor's company, which he
founded, was taken over by Elron Electronic Industries, the Israeli defense
high tech company:
- In its early days, Elron focused on defense, particularly
electronics and avionics, as well as the emerging medical and technology
sectors. In 1966, Elron founded Elbit, which combined the expertise of
the Ministry of Defense-Research Institute in special computer design with
Elron's experience in electronic product design, manufacture and management.
- This is important information that Americans need to
know and which they will not find in the Zionist-controlled media in the
United States. It needs to be understood that the entire election process
in the United States is a fraud. More than that, it is a fraud that is
being perpetrated by the Israeli defense establishment on the naïve
and gullible American public.
- The sine qua non of an honest and transparent election
process is the open counting of the votes by the voters themselves in each
polling station in front of the open eyes of other citizens and members
of the media. Any compromise in this most fundamental and essential process
which acts to remove the citizenry from the vote-counting process simply
cannot be accepted.
- This is what Americans MUST get back to, in every polling
station in the nation: paper ballots that are hand counted in front of
- Nothing else will do to protect their democratic franchise
in the United States - NOTHING.
- * * * * * * *
- Christopher Bollyn is an independent journalist who needs
the support of his readers. If you value his research and writing, please
send a donation via PayPal to: bollyn @ bollynbooks.com or shop @ bollynbooks.com
- Recommended Reading:
- "Florida Election Stolen -- Computer Programmer
Reveals Scheme to Steal 2000 Vote" Christopher Bollyn, 21 December
- Reporter Chris Bollyn Proves Why WE Must Watch and PUBLISH
Iowa Count! December 31st
- This article focusus on the DEMOCRATIC PARTY process
in 2004, which probably explains how John Kerry went from no where to "winner"
in the Iowa Caucus that year.
- Bollyn's article is shocking, and he and his family are
now in hiding outside the USA after being tasered for no reason by two
Homeland Security-trained plain clothes policemen in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
(near Chicago) in 2006. Also see Bollyn's article, "How a Private
Company Counts our Votes on Election Night" linked on the home page
of votefraud.org in the lower left hand blue box.
- This excellent reporting underscores why all Iowans and
NH voters must support Watch the Vote 2008 and the newly up tally board
- www.LibertyBroadcastNetwork.org -- In-home correspondents
will be listed for each county in Iowa. Now all we need is for the Iowa
Caucus goers to do one more thing before they go home on Jan 3, Iowa Caucus
nite: make a cell phone call to the in-home correspondent assigned to your
county at www.LibertyBroadcastNetwork.org -- and report the eye-witness
results you saw at your caucus. This is how to checkmate any chicanery
in the GOP Iowa Caucus (or the Democratic).
- (The list of in-home correspondents assigned to your
county should be up anytime on LibertyBroadcastNetwork.org. There will
also be an open nationwide conference call on Iowa Caucus nite so people
can call in and ask questions anytime throughout the nite if there is any
uncertainly on what to do or who to call on the actual Caucus nite.)
- It is important to note that LibertyBroadcastNetwork.org
has set up a system that goes live IMMEDIATELY on the internet, with updated
tallies. The plan announced by Ron Paul HQ in Iowa appear useless, as Drew
Ivers and the other decision makers there are planning to keep the tally
secret. Without going public -- what keeps the Iowa GOP and the Big TV
Network consortium (now called National Election Pool, formerly Voter News