- Josh Wander, the gutsy Jerusalem Post Radio interviewer,
who's conversation with me was placed on the Weekender section of the Post's
radio page last Thursday, just called to say that, "Our interview
was taken off the site. The order came from higher-ups."
- In that interview, I traced Ariel Sharon's ties to the
Council On Foreign Relations and promised listeners that there would be
no change of policy with the new prime minister, only a change of style.
Oslo would continue and its promulgators, Ehud Barak and Shimon Peres would
lead the cabinet as before.
- "I think what got them angry, "explained Wander,
"were your accusations against Henry Kissinger. I heard he's on the
Post board." That wouldn't surprise me since the chairman of this
board is CFR hotshot Conrad Black.
- In the past few days I have received a torrent of mail
about the interview. Typical was this comment from Australia; "Israel
has a true free media. In Australia they ban opinions against the CFR and
other hidden governors." Wander noted, "I know, it's like the
Rabin assassination, you were hushed up."
- Was the interview deleted because I used salacious language
or made false accusations? My correspondence hints at nothing of the kind.
Here is a letter from an editor of the ZNS press service;
- Hi Barry:
- Shalom, and "todah rabah" for the link to your
"Jerusalem Post" radio interview. I found it fascinating for
- First, it was gratifying to me to hear you expose the
CFR. You did a magnificent job, especially considering the limited time
available to you on that show. You were superb!
- Second, you packed more meat and potatoes into the few
minutes available to you than any other guest I've heard on radio. Your
presentation was very, very well organized, it never flagged, and you articulated
your points clearly.
- Third, your familiarity with the past 50 years or so
of international political history was readily apparent. You came across
to me as a extremely intelligent, mature, level-headed, and dedicated scholar-journalist.
I salute you!
- Again, many thanks for pointing me to your radio interview.
Hearing your voice and delivery style helped me think of you more as a
real person, a friend of mine in Israel.
- If you know Rabbi Marvin Antelman, and if you could visit
him, he could show you his copy of my recent book, "Money -- Ye shall
have honest weights and measures." To find out more about "Money,"
- "Money" blows the whistle on the CFR but does
so only indirectly.
- Best wishes, Jim Ewart
- So, I'm hushed up, meanwhile, Sharon is determined to
place two totally corrupt politicos in his cabinet. Barak will soon face
the music for approving an election financing scam involving fleecing foreign
donors through phoney charitable funds which lined his back pocket, and
Peres's central role in murdering Yitzhak Rabin will soon become the country's
scandal of the century.
- And meanwhile, eight young men and women are murdered
in a bus atrocity and Hizbullah murders a soldier on patrol and our government
exacts precisely no revenge.
- And meanwhile, Arafat flies to Spain and Morocco last
week, followed by a snap visit to Israel by Spain's prime minister and
our government hides the fact that its decisions are being determined through
Spain and the Vatican.
- And meanwhile I am being fed information which I cannot
yet confirm but which you're going to get anyway. I'm told Clinton's Marc
Rich pardon is leading in a most unpleasant direction for him. Certain
people tracing the extent of his bribes have uncovered tantalizing hints
that Clinton was about to receive a huge chunk of money from an Arab oil
account if he succeeded in getting Israel out of Judea and Samaria and
East Jerusalem before the end of his term.
- And on Dec. 31/2000, the first conference on the Rabin
assassination was held in Jerusalem. I am told the event terrified our
security establishment so much that they decided to create a diversion
so big, that it would sabotage the conference. The incident was the murder
of Binyamin Kahane and his wife Talya.
- That's what I was told.
- And now, for doing my best to save my dying nation, the
Jerusalem Post has deleted their radio interview with me. If you think
that is unfair, their complaints dept. can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Look what that interview uncovered. Thanks to the courage
of Josh Wander, solid proof of Sharon's CFR connections emerged. Read this
- General Meeting
- Videoconference from Tel Aviv to New York and Washington,
DC Wednesday, January 24, 2001
- "A Conversation with Ariel Sharon"
- Ariel Sharon Chairman, Israel's Likud Party
- New York Presider: Marilyn Berger Journalist
- Washington, DC Presider: Judith Kipper Director, Middle
East Forum, Council on Foreign Relations
- Video Presentation
- To view these proceedings, you will need Windows Media
Player 6.4 or higher, running on a Windows 98, NT, or 2000 operating system.
Mac versions are also available. You can download the player for FREE.
- Play Video Sharon - 56k
- Play Video Sharon - 250k
- This meeting was on the record.
- Copyright 2001 by the Council on Foreign Relations, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- YESSIREEE FOLKS...come one, come all and get your very
own copy of Ariel Sharon's CFR Show. Purchase your video from CFR Productions.
It's fun for the whole family and compact enough to fit in your purse.
If you order right now, you will receive, at no extra charge, our exciting
video, Globalization And The Coming End Of Israel, starring some of your
favorite diplomatic puppets like Yossi Beilin, Ehud Barak, Binyamin Netanyahu,
our very own Henry Seigman and many, many more. Hurry, because this offer
only lasts until Israel is demolished.
- * * *
- The author's book The Last Days Of Israel is available
from Dandelion Books in the US. Write email@example.com. The new edition
of Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin is available from Brookline Books. Write
firstname.lastname@example.org Both books are available in Israel from the Zionist
Book Club. Write email@example.com or call 02 6712284. All books
by the author are sold over amazon or barnesandnoble. Please visit http://www.webseers.com/rabin.
In March, the author will be on an American lecture tour which so far
includes Brooklyn, NY, Springfield, MO, Denver,CO, Salt Lake City, UT,
Honolulu,HI and Dallas,TX. Interested parties may contact the author to
reach the organizers of the events. And apologies to his faithful readers.
There will be no updates for some 40 days beginning in early March.
Site Served by TheHostPros