- They spit and spat at each other. They condemn and degrade
one another. They blame and accuse their competition. They sling mud
while they stand neck deep in their own muck.
- You may notice the media and presidential candidates
on both sides drive the fourth most important issue in the polls--illegal
immigration-into the "ignore-at-all-costs" section of the debates.
- The main stream media led by Charles Gibson, Brian Williams
and Katie Couric-- bury any reports about illegal alien migration topics.
From their powerful anchor chairs, why don't they direct hard questions
toward the candidates?
- If you remember during final debates between Bush and
Kerry, CBS correspondent Bob Schieffer said, "The most emails I've
received for me to ask questions are illegal immigration."
- Bush and Kerry spent less than 90 seconds on the issue.
Today, again, our national politicians and media avoid answering concrete
questions on this nation's most pressing crisis: 20 million illegal aliens
imbedded and growing inside the USA.
- Hard facts show Arizona's Senator John McCain signed
the 1986 amnesty for illegals, but did nothing to stop them for the next
20 years of his never-ending senate career. McCain, a former recipient
of La Raza's esteemed Capital Award, today runs on a full-out amnesty program
with unlimited immigration. He voted for S. 1639 to double legal immigration,
continue chain migration and maintain the annual jackpot "Diversity
Immigration" of 50,000 from third world countries.
- For many years, John McCain has worked with Ted Kennedy
to pass legislation that rewards millions and millions of illegal aliens
with legal status and a path to citizenship. Sen. Jim Demint of South Carolina
commented on the 2007 McCain-supported senate amnesty plan by saying "This
rewards people who broke the law with permanent legal status, and puts
them ahead of millions of law-abiding immigrants waiting to come to America.
I don't care how you try to spin it, this is amnesty."
- Mike Huckabee frequently attempts to deceive voters when
he refers to positions he took with regard to "the children of illegal
aliens." The truth reveals Huckabee supported college scholarships
and in-state tuition rates. He condones anchor babies regarding the 14th
amendment. Governor Huckabee supported driver licenses for illegal aliens.
As governor, he did nothing to stop meat processing plants in Arkansas
to aid, abet, assist and employ illegal aliens.
- Huckster's plan allows illegals immunity from immigration
enforcement. He provides a "path to citizenship" creating 20
million new voters from guess who? What do you think your lives will be
like when they become voters? See his record: <http://www.arkansasfreedom.com/>www.arkansasfreedom.com
- An Arkansas voter said, "Huckabee lies more than
- If Hillary Clinton becomes president, you can count on
her latest comment being the end of any border security. When told about
a man's wife being an illegal, Clinton, "No woman is an illegal."
If Clinton reaches the White House, you can expect wide open borders.
- Rudy Giuliani harbored, protected and encouraged illegal
aliens in New York City while the mayor of the Big Apple. Actions speak
louder than words.
- Obama voted for doubling legal immigration and amnesty
for all illegals. If he reaches the White House, expect massive amnesty
bills and swamping of the USA with millions more immigrants.
- John Edwards stands star-struck out of touch with the
enormous dangers of relentless immigration. Expect wide open borders if
he gained the presidency.
- Who then, might stop illegal immigration and stand against
- Mitt Romney, Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul could save this
country from further invasion of its borders by Mexico and other third
- Ron Paul said, "I don't think the problem of illegal
immigration will ever be solved until we have a healthy, thriving economy."
- "The talk must stop," Ron Paul said. "We
must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation
at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front
door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:
- Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must
do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake
complicated immigration reform proposals.
- Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track
visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates
U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of
9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
- No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million
people are in our country illegally. That's a lot of people to reward for
breaking our laws.
- No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed
immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But
taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics,
schools, roads, and social services.
- End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants
know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter
the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
- Pass true immigration reform. The current system is
incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to
60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage
Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries
should face the same rules and waiting periods.
- Governor Mitt Romney opposed driver licenses for illegal
aliens, supported English immersion, vetoed in-state tuition for illegal
aliens and supported the training of his Massachusetts state troopers to
enforce federal immigration laws.
- As you, the American public continues in your apathy
and non-interest, along with zero involvement--you allow most of the candidates
to obfuscate, cloud, suppress, ignore and deny any action on illegal and
legal immigration. If you don't force Gibson, Couric, Williams, Blitzer,
Smith, Sawyer and the rest to ask hard questions, you'll see all candidates
duck and cover from immigration.
- Since Bush ducked and covered seven years ago, over 15
million illegal and legal immigrants crossed our borders and imbedded themselves
inside our country. As destructive as the last 15 million immigrants proved
to be as they overran our educational systems and hospitals, as well as
overloaded our prisons--if we elect another open borders, mass immigration
president, the next 15 million illegal and legal immigrants will destroy
our capacity to function as a sustainable civilization. Why? Simple answer:
those 15 million become a part of the predicted 70 million immigrants
that will grow our population by 100 million people in three decades.
- Ignoring unrelenting, unending and massive immigration
creates unsolvable political, cultural, social and environmental consequences.
My vote goes to Ron Paul!
- Take action: <http://www.thesocialcontract.com/>www.thesocialcontract.com
; <http://www.numbersusa.com/>www.numbersusa.com ; <http://www.fairus.org/>www.fairus.org
; <http://www.firecoalition.com/>www.firecoalition.com ; <http://www.alipac.us/>www.alipac.us
; <http://www.capsweb.org/>www.capsweb.org ; <http://www.vdare.com/>www.vdare.com
- <http://www.cairco.org/> www.cairco.org ;
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming
Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic
clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring
about sensible world population balance at his website <http://www.frostywooldridge.com/>www.frostywooldridge.com
- Listen to Frosty Wooldridge on Tuesdays and Thursdays
as he interviews top national leaders on his radio show "Connecting
the Dots" at <http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/> www.republicbroadcasting.org
at 6:00 PM Mountain Time. Adjust tuning in to your time zone.
- © 2008 Frosty Wooldridge