- "Today, more than 23,000 representatives of private
industry are working quietly with the FBI and the Department of Homeland
Security. The members of this rapidly growing group, called InfraGard,
receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does-and,
at least on one occasion, before elected officials. In return, they provide
information to the government, which alarms the ACLU. But there may be
more to it than that. One business executive, who showed me his InfraGard
card, told me they have permission to "shoot to kill" in the
event of martial law. InfraGard is "a child of the FBI," says
Michael Hershman, the chairman of the advisory board of the InfraGard
National Members Alliance and CEO of the Fairfax Group, an international
- This ad hoc spinoff created by the FBI now has given
its step-child permission to "shoot to kill" ordinary people
based on insider- classified information. It used to be illegal to grant
permission to anyone to simply murder people; threat or no threat: what
happened to this legal technicality is an indication of just how far
the USA has actually fallen.
- No agency of this government has ever been given a blanket
right to shoot-to-kill anyone-Robert Mueller, another of the flake's that
were in charge on 911 needs to be fired before this time next week- and
a full investigation of all this garbage needs to happen, before live
cameras in congress, within the week. (2)
- The reason we supposedly had a government was to prevent
stuff like this from becoming standard-practice. But if this stands then
it means that every American needs to begin to carry a weapon to defend
themselves (which was why the 2nd Amendment was created), to defend him
or herself against this kind of Outlawed cowboy mentality, on the part
of a criminal government, or any of their 'selected' surrogates!
- The Decider has weakened the requirements for 'declaring
Martial Law' to the point that it is simply whatever "he" might
think is necessary; all laws to the contrary be damned. But at least
until now Martial Law had to go through the US Chain-of-Command. Now
we learn that this secret and relatively new private- partnership between
the Corporatocracy & the FBI will allow the ultra-right wing of business
to actually kill people, without charges, or an arrest or even the possibility
of a trial just a- bullet-to-the-head and that's it! This goes well
with the way the country is being run today, from the top down its now
shoot first and worry later-if at all!
- The American public has a major blind spot. Our citizens
have not ever had to experience war here on this soil. Consequently war
for far too many is nothing but a video-game, something that happens
only to others somewhere else. This "lack of first hand knowledge"
exposes the American public to a degree of naïveté that is
almost unique around the planet.
- In the past when a leader was selected it was always
preferable, but not mandatory, to choose a man with military experience.
The reason was as obvious as what some see as the need for both a formal
and an informal education (a life in the real world). The absence of first
hand experience at the top of this government has directly led to national
and international chaos, and has resulted in the furthest thing from anything
remotely related to leadership that any nation could have had the misfortune
of living through.
- WAR and all of its associated practices, torture, maiming
and murder are now affecting roughly 90% of the civilians and only 10
to 12% of the actual enemy forces in our designated war-zones. The horrors
that any population caught up in a war must live through to survive, remain
with the victims for a lifetime. And those who know the true face of WAR
really do place 'WAR' as the very last thing to even think about, much
less actually enter into.
- The American-Israeli leadership of the globe today has
reversed that axiom: WAR is their first answer to every problem, which
is why there is so much more of it than there was before. And we have
been brutal beyond all the norms expected from a nation such as ours.
Now we have added "Outlaw" to the other names that we are known
by around the world, because we no longer have any laws for those that
say they lead us and that is the definition of a Police-State
wherein only the thugs have privileges, and everything is allowable with
a wink and a nod, if you 'know' the right people!
- When the government itself refuses to obey the laws-such
as the Supreme Court did on 12-12-2000, when they appointed Bush to the
White House, even before he took the oath Bush was already criminal.
There was no longer a Supreme Court to which any appeal could be valid
either then or now, because they violated their sworn oaths and created
this illegal presidency thereby becoming Outlaws themselves yet
no one spoke against them!
- Where were all those high-priced lawyers then or all
the Constitutional Scholars now, still within their ivory towers, or
imprisoned in their chicken-little minds? The public had no idea of what
had happened then, and apparently they still don't-will it take losing
numbers of people to bullets-in-the-dark from the Corporatocracy to finally
wake the sleeping herd? Or is it really far too late already! Hey we've
outsourced war itself with mercenaries, so why not use those same Corporate
Powers that wanted all these wars in the first place to carry out the
crime of shutting down what remains of any dissent at home as well.
- Finally there is this: Can you imagine working for a
company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following
- * 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
- * 7 have been arrested for fraud
- * 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
- * 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least
- * 3 have done time for assault
- * 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- * 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
- * 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
- * 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
- * 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last
- The above company does exist it is called the 535 members
- The Congress of the United States of America
- This is conclusive proof positive of just how dumb the
people of these Dis-United States have become do you really think
these cretins can or will save you from anything like what's happening
- 1) Exclusive: The FBI Deputizes Business
- 2) InfraGard: http://www.infragard.net/