- If Christ returned, he'd be crucified again, not by Jews
or Romans but by the church, which has been invaded by His enemies.
- This is obvious from the fate of Kevin Annett, a young
United Church of Canada minister who took Christ's teachings to heart,
and suffered everything but Crucifixion. (To date, Christ's enemies are
reluctant to create another martyr.)
- I have been studying the New World Order for eight years
but no book has laid bare the true hypocritical face of power in Western
society as Kevin Annett's self published memoirs, "Love and Death
in the Valley." Many books have left me winded, but none like this.
- I have met Kevin Annett and he doesn't have a halo. But
he does exude a transparency and a dogged determination to make sure we
learn the truth about the genocide of (he claims) "roughly"
80-90 million North American Indians. He is the closest thing to a genuine
dissident in this society, the closest thing to a real hero. Although
he's been fighting this lonely battle for 15 years, we haven't heard of
him, proof our "heroes" are manufactured for us.
- Kevin is the kind of "innocent" or "true
believer" organizations like the Communist Party or United (Methodist-Presbyterian)
Church hire to provide an artifice. But "every group has rules"
as Kevin was told repeatedly, and Kevin didn't adapt. A real Christian
represents Christ not the corrupt impostors who profit from his teaching.
Kevin was a Minister of Christ.
- WHAT PAINT CAN'T HIDE
- "Give the place a bit of Spirit," his boss
at Fred Victor Mission, a residence for the homeless near Toronto's seedy
Yonge St. told him, as if talking to a painter.
- In the course of his work, Kevin learned the Church Mission
was a center for drug trafficking and prostitution and the staff were
on the take. He learned that large donations to the Mission were embezzled,
while there wasn't any money for Bibles. When he took these matters to
the church hierarchy, they knew and didn't want to know.
- This was his first glimpse of the United Church of Canada
as a four billion dollar corporation that provides a nice tax-exempt front
for a lot of rich people and a lot of shady dealings. But that's just
scratching the surface of a potential nightmare for the 2.8 million bland
well meaning Canadians affiliated with this empty shell of a church.
- When Kevin (what an exquisitely Canadian name) took up
his next position as Minister in a British Columbia logging town, he opened
his sanctuary to the poor and the non-White. He began to hear stories
from his Aboriginal parishioners about ethnic cleansing at government funded
church-run "residential schools."
- Native children were abducted by the RCMP and forced
to attend these "schools" which were in fact concentration camps
in disguise. Here helpless children were physically and sexually abused,
sterilized and exposed to deadly viruses. Many were subjected to medical
experimentation from Illuminati doctors and killed. The death rate was
50% . Annett estimates over 50,000 children died at these schools.
- In an email Tuesday, he wrote: "Continually, eyewitnesses
describe that most of them never received formal education, besides religious
instruction. Maybe one or two hours of schooling a week, the rest of the
time working as manual labor and farmed out as cheap labor or domestics
to white families. The ones who got a better education were the collaborators,
being trained to be puppets of the government and churches - they're often
the ones who now run the big aboriginal groups, band councils, etc. I
also have letters from Indian Agents confirming that the kids were not
to receive "too much" education."
- Kevin's blurring of class and color lines strained relations
with his church "Old Guard" but the deal breaker was when Kevin
publicly opposed the lucrative sale of Aboriginal lands the church held
in trust to a large forestry company.
- Kevin was stripped of his Ministry, the only United Church
Minister ever defrocked and his wife was pressured to divorce him and
take their two children.
- Next stop on Kevin's voyage of discovery was a Ph.D.
program at the University of British Columbia. There he had access to government
archives which documented a deliberate agenda of ethnic cleansing which
(he says) claimed one to two million Aboriginals in British Columbia alone
over a century.
- Just as the Church represents Christ, the university
is dedicated to free inquiry and truth. Thus Kevin's funding evaporated
and he had to leave. "Unless you play the game, you'll never work
in this province again," he was told.
- Is it any wonder society is drifting toward Fascism when
the institutions that are dedicated to truth and moral leadership are rotten
to the core? You can smell the stench of moral compromise like rotting
garbage everywhere in this society.
- The same applies to the corporate media. Kevin did get
a couple of good stories but they dried up with mention of the Supreme
Court judges using Indian children for sex. Similarly, when Kevin was
beaten up or his documents stolen, the police and courts refused to act
despite video footage of the theft. Why would they? They regarded the
murder of thousands of Aboriginal children as "too big a task to
- Church. Corporations. University. Media. Law. Police.
That leaves the government. Recently the Canadian government absolved the
Church of any liability for its crimes. Kevin wrote to me Tuesday:
- "Yes, all the churches have been granted effective
immunity; Indian Affairs announced so last February when they said there
will be no criminal prosecution for anything that went on in the rez schools.
Disgusting. Natives cannot sue the churches after the settlement - that
was part of the deal the AFN (Assembly of First Nations) did on behalf
of all the survivors, without consulting them once. It's as bad a crime
as the original atrocities."
- Kevin Annett's "Love and Death in the Valley"
is available from Amazon. He is an excellent writer.
- http://www.amazon.com/dp/1403348200? tag=henrymacom-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN
- This is Kevin's web page: http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org
- Please donate if you can. He represents the single greatest
threat to the Illuminati in Canada today. He is being followed by police
and is subject to increasing organized Internet smear attacks. He ministers
to the homeless and lives on a shoe string.
- The Illuminati want the land and the water rights. The
Aboriginals are the only people standing in their way. Vancouver is hosting
the 2010 Winter Olympics and Canada's misdeeds, like China's, could attract
- In his book, "Love and Death in the Valley,"
Kevin muses on the disconnect between what people profess and what they
- "The most successful minister in the church I found
is the man or woman who can function as an efficient dissociated personality,
regularly professing one thing and practising the opposite." (151)
- Kevin Annett demonstrates the impact people can have
when they act on their beliefs. As such, he is an inspiration.
- See also my "Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian
Indian Children?" http://www.henrymakow.com/did_the_illuminati_exterminate.html
- and "When Pedophile Judges Fear Exposure"
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org