- March 2, 2008
- Senator Barack Obama
- 713 Hart Senate Office Building
- Washington, DC 20510
- Senator Barack Obama
- 230 S. Dearborn Street, Ste. 3900
- Chicago, IL 60604
- Mr. David Axelrod
- AKP Message & Media
- 730 N. Franklin Street, Ste. 404
- Chicago, IL 60610
- RE: Questions
- Dear Senator Obama and Mr. Axelrod:
- I am writing the two of you this letter because phone
calls continue to be ignored. I feel it is only fair that I address the
following questions to the two of you directly one last time.
- 1. Who is Ron Allen that claims to be with your Presidential
camp, who is alleged to claim that someone claiming to represent me called
asking for $100,000, to keep me from coming forward about our (Obama and
I) November 1999 encounter of sex and cocaine use?
- 2. How can the two of you stand in front of this country
talking about bring people together at the same time you both have engaged
your supporters in a massive internet smear against me where you are providing
knowing false information to your paid bloggers for the purpose trying
to keep the truth about you Mr. Obama from coming out?
- 3. How can you claim to be a uniter at the same time
you are encouraging your supporters to threaten to blow my head off, to
cut my throat and to set me on fire if I do not recant my statements?
- 4. How can either of you gentleman claim to be concerned
about truth when you and Mr. Axelrod engaged in a payoff deal with Dan
Parisi of Whitehouse.com to the tune of $750,000, to arrange a rigged polygraph?
- 5. Do you truly believe (that after you two have gone
to the extent that you have to have me smeared on the internet with outright
false statements) I will go away? Because if you do, I want to tell you
right now that the only thing you have done by having my life repeatedly
threatened, and by repeatedly providing out right false information for
your supporters to post about me on the web, is to make certain that I
will not go away and I will not rest until the truth about you both is
across every headline around the world.
- 6. If you claim that neither of you have had nothing
to do with the internet attacks and false statements, then prove, post
it on your web site and denounce any such attacks. I know you will not
because a great deal of the false information has come directly from Mr.
Axelrod and his associates.
- 7. If you claim you had no involvement in the Whitehouse.com
scam, then prove it. Publicly denounce Dan Parisi's getting me to agree
to his scam and then stopping payment on his check.
- 8. If you and Mr. Axelrod claim you had no involvement
with Dan Parisi open up your accounts and the accounts of AKP and David
Axelrod for review to prove it.
- It needs to be made clear that I will not be threatened
nor will I allow you to feed completely false information about me to your
bloggers and then just fade away into the sunset. Let me make it clear
that your attacks against me have only hardened my resolve to see that
this story gets out and you are exposed for what both of you truly are.
- Larry Sinclair