- If Barack Hussein Obama becomes the next president of
the USA, it will be because the Republican power-brokers want him
to be our next president.
- The Republicans have enough dirt on Obama to make an
absolute puppet out of him, through blackmail, coercion, intimidation and
- Why would the Republicans want Obama, instead of McCain,
to be the next president?
- Simply put, McCain is a puttering old fool. He would
stumble over his own non-agenda. Bluntly put, he would not follow orders.
But more importantly, if Obama gets elected, the Democrat Party will be
the new whipping-boy for all subsequent difficulties encountered because
of Bush's perceived ineptness and the present Democrat congress' rubberstamping
of same, literally erasing all of Bush's ill-conceived, nation bankrupting,
- The Republicans (hardcore neo-Cons) are in a win-win
situation. If John McCain were to miraculously take the presidency, his
bumbling continuation of Bush's policies would merely be grist for said
neo-cons to point out that McCain has always leaned toward the Democrat
ideological agenda and, therefore, his inept actions would not reflect
poorly on the current Republican party's infrastructure; there is no longer
a centrist (conservative) ideology in the party's knap-sack.
- The crucial time period for Obama will be from his official
nomination in August to November's election; if he isn't disgraced by that
time he will be the next president of theUnited States of America. He will
then have the Republican neo-con's blessings and be the proud owner of
a golden nose ring.
- No matter who takes office in January, the over-riding
political (corporate) agenda will be followed as if George Herbert Walker
Bush were still at the helm, starting from when he was jelly-bean Reagan's
- We the people are now witnessing the beginning of a brand
new era of Robber Barons. The gang-raping of America will escalate
in direct proportion to the neo-con's very accurate estimation of United
States' citizen's complete ignorance of political corruption within our
- These are not happy times