- History is replete with lessons that need to be learned
and one of the most abject lessons is that of the Pyrrhic Victory. In the
case of America, the term has come to mean exactly what it is: to win the
battle but lose the war.
- The US now excels at Pyrrhic Victories and for the glory
of the photo op. No lie is too big to tell. Rather than admit to the American
public that they were dead wrong and lost the adventures quit a few years
ago, they choose to tell fabricated stories to justify their ends.
- It has come out in the past that the US conspired, connived,
lied and pulled many dirty tricks to take over the Caspian Basin oil and
gas fields. This all beganl way back in the Carter Administration when
Jimmy and his National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, dreamed up
the creation of 'Al Qaeda' as a way of stirring up dissension in Islamic
areas such as Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc. Their
plan was for the US to rush in and 'save' these smaller, oil and natural
gas rich nations from their Soviet masters; to introduce them to 'democracy'
and 'freedom' - at gunpoint, if necessary.
- Of course, this is the same Russia-hating Zbigniew Brzezinski
who is now the top foreign policy advisor to Barky Obama.
- Americans will learn soon enough that the Obama "Change
we can believe in" mantra actually means NO changes in Washington,
- The Pyrrhic Victory must go on...for to admit defeat
now would precipitate a literal blizzard in impeachments, treason trials,
war crimes and murder trials of Americans against Americans. Sort of a
landmark court case titled The Citizens of the United States of America
v. The Treasonous Murderers of the United StatesGovernment, et al. Not
to mention a long string of investigations to account for trillions of
US dollars that were plundered and stolen by and for an elite few.
- Such a case could easily be proven in the US Courts,
if people would just pay attention to facts that happened in far away Turkmenistan
and in our own US Courts. You see, in their desperation, people do really
stupid things and sometimes get caught. Sometimes they leave a paper trail
that, once revealed, sheds a whole new light on what they are really up
to in Washington, DC.
- The day before 9-11 the following came out in a trade
magazine...and it is the smoking gun as to why 9-11 was done - to sell
lunatic policies to unwitting Americans.
- "...year in September 10, 2001: 'Those who control
the oil routes out of Central Asia will impact all future direction and
quantities of flow and the distribution of revenues from new production,'
wrote energy expert James Dorian in Oil & Gas Journal, published the
day before the terrorist attacks."
- That is the true reason as to why the US and UK are so
desperate to control the Caspian Basin, but never will. That was the real
objective, which led to their contrived polices and launching of wars based
on complete lies.
- You see, it is all about control...and the US and UK
think they alone have the right to control who gets what in the energy
game. Such a concept would be laughable (and is) but for the harm they
have done to the lives of millions and billions of people.
- Instead of calling it Al Qaeda, which was underhanded
CIA/USA nonsense from the outset, they called it 'The Grand Chessboard.'
- Old Zbigniew even wrote that book about the grand folly,
or should I say "a pipeline too far?"
- Their plan has failed dismally. Thirty-years of lying,
conniving, scheming and no telling how many hundreds of billions in wasted
and squandered funds and lost opportunities to chase their "pipe dreams"
and dreams of Energy Empire. Millions of people now dead based on a lie
and gutless leaders in Washington DC who do not have the courage to stand
before a camera or a microphone and admit their folly, and now refuse to
admit their lies and their mistakes. They are especially cowardly to admit
- I have reported many times on the matter of Bridas Corporation
and the fact that it had the entire Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline deal sewed
up until our government upended Turkmenistan and then Pakistan. The only
thing remaining as of 9-11 was to figure out an excuse to attack Afghanistan
and take it all over.
- They had to figure out some dastardly way to get Americans
to back such a reckless conquest without questioning it. How could they
seize the opportunity and be the ones who controlled "all distribution
and flow of revenues" as James Dorian predicted on the Oil and Gas
Journal the day before 9-11?
- If one wants to truly understand why 9-11 had to happen
to sell their bogus policies and greedy objectives, they have to study
history back to 1991-1996 when a little oil and gas company from Argentina
(Bridas Corp.) was rapidly getting into position to be the key player in
the Caspian Basin. As of today, Bridas is a key player in the Caspian Basin
in spite of Bush and his bogus Global 'War on Terror' that was targeted
at them. Note the dates, they were back in the Clinton Administration but
they had to find a useful idiot like George W Bush to put the Grand Chessboard
plan into action.
- This one little company from Argentina has accomplished
more than all of the US and UK Big Oil companies combined (who enjoy the
full backing of the US military and now trillions of US dollars blown in
vain). The reason for their success is mainly because their policies are
dissimilar to those of the US/UK. This has helped them to forge forward
while the US and UK plan sinks further into the quicksand and the quagmire
they alone created.
- If you have not heard what I presented to 9-11, Confronting
the Evidence it is easy to find:
- Bridas sued in the Texas courts for interference of contract
in 1996, long before 9-11. They were jerked around, stalled, delayed by
any manner possible while the US continued to push for US and UK dominance
of the Caspian Basin.
- The cat got out of the bag on September 9, 2003 when
our own Fifth Circuit, US Court of Appeals upheld Bridas in Case 02-20929,
but note the date. This case started on appeal well after the US and UK
had launched their bogus Global War on Terror to take control of the Caspian
Basin. The case that wound up on appeal started in the Clinton Administration,
due to actions that administration took to interfere with Bridas and the
- Desperate to quash that appeals decision they rushed
to the US Supreme Court and tried to reverse the decision. On March 22,
2004 the High Court denied the writ of certiorari, an act that lets the
Fifth Circuit decision stand.
- 03-1018 STATE CONCERN TURKMENNEFT V. BRIDAS S.A.P.I.C.,
- http://supreme.lp.findlaw.com/supreme_court/orders/ 2003/032204pzor.html
- Even while sitting on the 9-11 Commission pretending
to be looking for the truth, Richard Ben Veniste, Senior Partner of Mayer
Brown, Rowe and Maw, never mentioned that his law firm was representing
the Turkmenistan government down at Fifth Circuit and later when the case
was denied at the US Supreme Court.
- Even as far back as 1989 the other Bush fiasco in the
White House dreamed up "Operation Steppe Shield" so the Bush
Family could ride to America's rescue behind another bogus "shield"
and take over the entire Caspian Basin area in a lightning quick invasion,
as if Russia would do nothing about that.
- As far back as September 2004, this oil and gas mother
lode was worth more than $12 trillion at prices then. Today it is worth
much more and is part of why DC is getting more shrill and more desperate
because they are getting left out of a huge swing in energy and their ability
to control who is getting it. Mr. Dorian predicted it right but the US
and UK are being left out as to who is going to control that "distribution
- Well, they failed and they have all failed over and over
again to get their way for the past 30 years.
- Bush Co and Big Oil still do not have their coveted pipeline
across Afghanistan. So, let's tune in and see what Bridas Corporation has
been up to since September 11, 2001.
- The US and UK oil giants have leased plenty of tracts,
they have drilled plenty of holes but they might as well be dry wells because
there are no roads or rail to get the oil out. They absolutely need the
pipelines and to date they have failed to complete a single one. Bridas
has completed one pipeline, expanded another, and is about to complete
two more...and that will spell the doom for Bush's Pyrrhic Victory.
- This is the Asia map from the Bridas Corporation website:
- Note that Turkmenistan natural gas is going northwest
into Russia and then Europe. Also note that Turkmenistan natural gas is
going across the northern part of Iran to the Black Sea and Mediterranean.
- It is those dotted "Planned Gas Pipelines"
that are the bigger problems and are the blowback to US policy of waging
a fictitious war against Islam to hide the unmitigated oil and gas greed
of the US government and US Big Oil and their buddies over in the UK.
- That planned pipeline from near Ashgabat Turkmenistan
and crossing Iran, Pakistan and into India is the recently agreed upon
IPI Pipeline, so Turkmenistan and Iranian natural gas will be headed to
India rather than the US. We can chalk that up as losing a major chess
piece on The Grand Chessboard.
- That long pipeline into China goes active in 2009, so
Turkmenistan natural gas is headed to China instead of the US. If you pay
attention to the route of that pipeline to China, that is almost complete,
it is also well positioned to transport natural gas and oil from Kazakhstan
and Uzbekistan. We can chalk that up to losing both knights, both bishops
and the queen on The Grand Chessboard and checkmate is not far away.
- When one factors in that China has Iran supplying them
with $400 billion in oil and LNG (courtesy of WalMart and Kmart shoppers),
one begins to see more clearly as to why China has no intentions of letting
the US control the flow of energy to China by taking over Iran. Nor is
Russia going to sit idly by for that matter and let Bush snatch his Pyrrhic
Victory from the jaws of his self-inflicted defeat.
- If McCain or Obama think they will ride to America's
rescue without changing US policies, both are in for a rude awakening for
the momentum has swung decidedly against America.
- Bush is batting 1,000 in "cannot get Mission Accomplished
on anything", so trust that no one is going to help him improve his
record. His successor had better change and fast or America will go down
- That other dotted pipeline on the Bridas map is obvious
for what it is Russia will also supply oil and gas into China and
evidently Bridas has major plans in Siberia.
- Frankly folks, short of pulling out the nukes there is
nothing the US can do about these events except continue to lie and come
up with yet more failed policies in DC and more lame-assed excuses to feed
to American Sheeple.
- The problem we have in DC is we have map-challenged people
who grossly over-estimate their power. They are also grossly incompetent
in determining who has title to what. When it is not a US asset they keep
trying to figure out (covet) some way to make it an asset and into just
the right US pockets.
- We even have some idiots in DC who think they can takeover
Siberia and push all of the Russians into the west of Russia. Yet another
moronic plan that is destined to fail if they hatch it.
- The entire world is fed up with such juvenile delinquent
behaviour from our leaders, and the world is moving on without the US.
It is fundamentally the US, UK and Israel that are foolish enough (or delusional
enough) to think they can get the smoke back into the jar and that this
will, once again, be a unipolar world led by the US and their hand picked
- If you have been paying attention to the news lately
South America, Russia, India and China are not exactly going along with
this Grand Chessboard scheme they dreamed up in the Ivory Towers of Washington,
DC and London. There are even rumblings out of Africa that they are not
going to go along with the status quo as it has been in the past.
- Those days are over folks! Multipolarization is here
to stay and there is nothing short of all out nuclear war, presuming the
US can win that war, that will ever "turn back the clock". The
future is headed in a direction which is opposite of the direction they
want to head.
- It is time for all US troops to start asking "Why
are we here?" And "What are we killing and dying for?"
- Ah, yes, for the glory of Emperor George W Pyrrhus' empire.
- It is time for all US citizens to ask, "Why are
we allowing this insanity?"
- Ah, yes, for the glory of American Empire and British
and American domination of oil and gas.
- It is checkmate, folks! The US has lost its war to control
- Just think, all they needed was a pen and a contract,
not Shock and Awe and a fabricated Global War on Terror to camouflage their
- There is a saying: "when you lose, make sure you
do not lose the lesson." I fear most of America will miss the news
that we lost, and will fail to learn from the lesson.