- As a fan of the 1989 movie "Scandal", I recently
bought Christine Keeler's memoir "The Truth At Last" (2001) at
a used book store.
- Keeler's memoir puts the scandal which helped topple
Harold Macmillan's government in 1963 in the context of the Illuminati
- Keeler's mentor Stephen Ward was a Russian agent, part
of a ring that included royal art curator Sir Anthony Blunt and Sir Roger
Hollis, head of MI-5 (1956-1965.) In her presence they conspired to give
British Defense secrets to the USSR. She told the police and Lord Denning
but it was suppressed.
- This is confirmation, added to what we know about Victor
Rothschild (http://www.savethemales.ca/001411.html) and from Heinrich Muller,
that Communism was a creation of British Freemasonry which in turn is an
instrument of the Rothschild banking empire.
- The British establishment is rotten with traitors (http://www.savethemales.ca/001766.html)
if that word has any meaning when treason becomes the norm. Our view of
the world as warring nation-states does not reflect reality.History and
current events are theater. A tightly-knit satanic sex cult subtly controls
all states and pits them against each other in a profitable and diverting
Punch-and-Judy show. The nearly accomplished goal: world government tyranny.
- Left-Right distinctions are also meaningless. Keeler
witnessed the "Communist" Stephen Ward meeting with "Fascist"
leader Oswald Mosley. (99)
- In Oct. 1962, she overheard Ward tell Eugene Ivanov,
his Soviet contact: "a man like John Kennedy will not be allowed to
stay in such an important position of power in the world, I can assure
you of that." (146)
- Stephen Ward was prosecuted for being a pimp and Keeler
for prostitution but this did not reflect sexual and political reality.
Ward (an Osteopath who committed suicide while on trial) was a spy master
who used the innocent Keeler to get information from important men.
- John Profumo, 48, married and a father, was the Minister
of War, and touted to become Prime Minister. Yet, he betrayed this great
private and public responsibility by having a schoolboy affair with a nineteen-year-old
girl. Keeler describes him as simply unable to control his lust.
- Ward made his subordinate Soviet Naval Attache Ivanov
seduce Keeler in order to compromise Profumo. Stephen Ward was an Illuminati
agent whose job was to undermine the Conservative government to make way
for Harold Wilson's Labor Party. Most likely the "Profumo Affair"
was planned and staged.
- PARTY GIRL
- Christine Keeler was a beautiful teenager who mostly
gave it away in return for admission to the fast lane. She slept with everyone
from Ringo Starr to George Peppard to the Captain and officers of the ocean
liner "New Amsterdam."
- "I had sex with captain and officers because I could,
because I had the power to make them want me." (137)
- She became a symbol for sexual "liberation"
(or depravity) in the early 1960's, a siren like Marilyn Monroe. But what
was presented to the public as a relaxation of sexual repression was just
getting the camel's nose under the tent.
- The Masonic elite were/are into every form of sexual
depravity and have inducted society as-a-whole into what is in fact a pagan
sex cult. It's one thing not to be a prude; another to have sex shoved
in your face constantly.
- At Cliveden, the seat of the Astor family and a center
of British power, Keeler reports finding in the wood "a witch circle,
the real thing, about ten feet in diameter." (30)
- Keeler describes orgies:
- "Stephen knew all the Masonic handshakes and he
said that at some of the parties the girls would just wear Masonic aprons.
They would be flicked up and down like a sporran," he would laugh.
Some of the women..were heavily into sadistic sex and there were 'black
magic' parties which were really just an excuse for group sex sessions.
There would be phallic totem poles around which all these women would bow
and scrape ." (39-40)
- The "cream" of British politics, business,
culture and law participated in this scene. The Duke of Edinburgh (husband
of Queen Elizabeth) was known to have affairs and at least one illegitimate
- ""Some of these people seemed insatiable,"
Keeler said. "They could go at it for ages and come and come and come.
And after all of that, it was casual chat about government policy on this
and that. That's civilization for you--I suppose the Romans started it."
- "It was always a posh crowd who would arrive in
chauffeur driven Bentleys or Rolls Royces. It seemed to me that having
money dictated that you had group sex as often as you possibly could."
- Perhaps sex addiction and a lack of what Mathew Arnold
called "high seriousness" are prerequisites for our political
leaders. After all, they must represent the interests of the Masonic central
banking cartel, and in case they forget, must be easily black-mailable.
This may explain our choice of US Presidential candidates.
- Mankind will continue to be a perennial underachiever
so long as we are secretly governed by ruthless greedy Satanists and their
- See also my "Our Leaders are Sex Addicts" http://www.savethemales.ca/our_leaders_are_sexual_pervert.html
- and "How They Control the World" http://www.savethemales.ca/how_to_control_the_world.html
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org