- On Sept. 11 2001, Los Angeles filmmaker Paul Cross was
doing post- production work in Washington DC when he heard about the "terrorist"
attack. He visited the crash-site five hours after impact and could plainly
see the official story was a lie.
- "There was no passenger jet wreckage; the lawn wasn't
scorched; lamp posts, fences and construction materials in the path of
the jet were untouched." Cross told me. "If this was a hoax,
then the attack on the World Trade Center was also a hoax."
- Cross, 45, characterizes his pre-9-11 self as a "flag-
waving patriot" who "voted Republican all my life."
- He was crushed. "I love my country. I was in mourning
for weeks, literally in tears for what has become of this country."
- He decided to alert his fellow citizens by making the
feature film http://www.severevisibility.com "Severe Visibility"
about a Pentagon accountant, Major Stanley Kruter, who is slightly injured
in the attack. He "has his head buried in the sand" but begins
to question the official story when approached by a British investigative
- Cross opted to make a feature instead of a documentary
because he felt documentaries preach to the converted. He wanted to reach
ordinary Americans who could identify with the cognitive dissonance his
hero experienced as he tried to comprehend the implications of the hoax
and its mass acceptance.
- Cross raised over $500,000 from friends and family. Many
actors etc. wanted to participate and worked for less.
- Cross wrote, directed and starred in the 90-min. feature.
The film describes his own coming to terms with political reality.
- Cross insists he identifies with the investigative reporter,
not Kruter. But in an uncanny way, his own life now resembles the accountant
who refused to pretend he saw a passenger plane.
- Cross can't find a distributor for the movie. He can't
get it shown at film festivals in the US. They say their corporate owners
or sponsors would not permit it.
- "I feel like I am in Nazi Germany the way some people
in Hollywood are reacting to it. What is everyone so afraid of? Everyone
seems to like the film but... most of the distribution companies I have
approached... don't want to release a film with so strong a statement."
- He can't get interviews or reviews in the mainstream
press. This is tangible proof of how art and information are controlled
in our supposedly "free" society.
- (Many politically sensitive movies never see the light
of day. For eg. director Henry Bean had to show his excellent movie, "The
Believer" about a Jewish neo-Nazi, to a rabbi and some matrons at
the Simon Wiesenthal Center in LA. They didn't like it and it never reached
- Paul Cross has received hate mail, and death threats.
"The truth hurts," Cross says. "People can't face it."
- But the film has been embraced abroad. "The media
tells the truth in other countries," he said.
- Cross has joined the select minority of Americans who
awoke on 9-11. We are the child who says the Emperor has no clothes surrounded
by conformists who won't believe their own common sense and eyes.
- The other 9-11 movies like "Flight 93" and
"World Trade Centre" are propaganda. They perpetuate the myths
that 9-11 shattered. Oliver Stone is a shadow of the man who made "Platoon"
- THE FILM
- "Severe Visibility" is hard to watch. Cross
said he meant it so. He wanted viewers to confront what happened on Sept
11, 2001. He wanted them to mourn the innocent victims and the demise of
- The main character has a childish faith in his country.
He addresses his diary to Thomas Jefferson as if the founding fathers
were pristine. The dialogue and action are stilted. There isn't much of
a plot and Cross is pretty long-winded. Incongruously, Kruter doesn't
change the blood-stained bandage on his forehead.
- I have passed the "cognitive dissonance" phase.
I wished Kruter had been less naive and had told his interrogators, "Hey,
I wasn't looking out the window."
- Christ said: "See, I am sending you out like sheep
among wolves. So be as cunning as serpents and as innocent as doves."
- In spite of all this, the film is for some undefinable
reason quite gripping. Kruter becomes a symbol of the much-lied-to and-abused
American people. I was glad the film ended but I was also glad I had seen
- "Severe Visibility" contains a lot of information
about the Pentagon attack. For example, the 9-11 scenario had been rehearsed
as a "terror exercise" numerous times. This is why the military
allowed it to take place. (As if the "terrorists" would have
been privy to this information.)
- We have been colonized by an alien financial power, the
London-based central banking cartel and their instruments, the colonial
elite: corporations, intelligence agencies, government, the two political
parties, universities, Freemasons, the churches, organized Jewry, Marxist
Jews; Zio Cons; feminists, foundations; think tanks, and of course the
- The "truth will set you free" so they suppress
it.. That's why we must honor and support courageous if flawed works like
"Severe Visibility." The only deterrent against another false
flag terrorist attack, possibly leading to martial law, is for everyone
to know the truth about 9-11.
- Paul Cross will be interviewed Sunday 10 PM CT June 1
on my Internet radio show at www.republicbroadcasting.org
- See also my "Are Bush, Mossad Behind 9-11?"
- and "The Zionist Protection Racket" http://www.savethemales.ca/000889.html
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com