- The DNC Lie Machine is going to blow their engine. And
I am going to keep pushing them until they do just that. I cannot
stand liars...and the DNC is wall-to-wall liars and frauds.
- You have to read this excerpt (the topic itself taken
from a longer email of 'topics') to see how desperate the DNC and ObamaBiden
camps are now that Sarah Palin has proven she is not going anywhere but
- t r u t h o u t | 09.03
- Palin Faces Laundry List of Complications (healine
written by 'Truthout')
- Matt Apuzzo, The Associated Press:
- Paragraph one...
- "GOP vice presidential pick Sarah Palin accepted
at least $4,500 in campaign contributions in the same fundraising scheme
at the center of a public corruption scandal that led to the indictment
of Sen. Ted Stevens.
- Paragraph two...
- "The contributions, made during Palin's failed 2002
bid to become Alaska's lieutenant governor, were not illegal for her
to accept. But they show how Palin, a self-proclaimed reformer who has
bucked Stevens and his allies, is nonetheless a product of a political
system in Alaska now under the cloud of an ongoing FBI investigation."
- First, is the 'headLIE' itself: 'Palin Faces Laundry
List of Complications' by 'Truthout'..which is simply not true. The
DNC and the Barky machine and sympathizers are so panicked, they are trying
to sensationalize - to 'tabloidize' - anything and everything it can find
or invent about Palin.
- Now to the text itself. Notice how Apuzzo, in the
opening graph, uses the term "scheme" and makes the clear insinuation
that she had done something illegal. Then in the second graph, you
notice how the writer admits the funds "were not illegal for her to
accept." What a newsflash! I bet they worked for hours
to get that first paragraph just they way they wanted it.
- At least AP knew if it did not put that qualifier in,
they might get its butt sued off. These controllers and handlers know most
American Sheeple will just read the headline and first graph and that will
be it. Note also how Truthout bolds the text in that first graph.
- Such is the DNC Lie Machine.
- If you take the time to read the Truthout reprint, you'll
see that AP is now taking a different spin on the AIP (Alaska Independent
Party) and admitting that it is a states rights group, not a 'terrorist
group' as was alleged before. http://www.rense.com/general83/dncc.htm
- This is another excerpt from the AP article...
- "With the convention still abuzz, the list of potentially
embarrassing details grew Tuesday:
- * Palin sought pork-barrel projects for her city and
state, contrary to her reformist image. (Well, not exactly.)
- * Her husband once belonged to a fringe political group
in Alaska with some members supporting secession from the United
States. (Well, not exactly.)
- * A private attorney has been authorized to spend $95,000
to defend her against accusations of abuse of power. (Well, not exactly.)
- * She has acknowledged smoking marijuana in the past."
(Big deal, at least she did not turn a gay trick in a limousine with illegal
drugs like Barky Obama did with Larry Sinclair.)
- Many of these salacious and gutter allegations will be
addressed in a separate essay regarding the "well, not exactly' truth
of the matters being spun and distorted...to keep the public looking AWAY
from Obama's lies, flip-flops, FISA vote, Iraq war funding, and his dreadful
lack of experience.
- Some of you may be wondering how one man can stay ahead
of the Media Machine of Lies. Not hard. DNC is like reading yesterday's
news. I can smell what they are going to try next and I will be right there
in front of them. It's not an issue of 'defending Sarah Palin' per
se...I would work just as hard to defend any honorable person in her position
being smeared by such a vulgar political, disinfo, misdirection psy
op...which is exactly what is being done against Gov Palin.