- Some of the MSM are starting to take a closer look at
the endless stream of false and malicious statements being made about Gov
Sarah Palin. Thus far, the most blatant misrepresentations are being made
by the liberal bloggers and people endlessly spreading emails that have
no truth or half-truths in them. I have seen many emails and copied
text from blogs that are flat out lies or contrived lies of omission with
key facts left out of what they are spreading.
- I get many with urgent headers like "Look what they
found!" Well, on closer inspection they found nothing and show a propensity
to have no regard for the facts or the truth.
- When the rumor emails began circulating about how Palin
allegedly tried to have a list of books 'banned', Jeff Rense and I both
looked at the list and it just did not add up. Some of the alleged
'banned' books were not even in PRINT at the time this purported book-banning
- It turned out...like the rest of the smut and smear attacks
on Gov Palin, to be more fiction and distortion by desperate politicians.
However, there is more than just politicians involved, namely the
Zionist DC Criminal Cabal that is bracing for the fight against it that
is many years overdue.
- Newsweek has begun to peel the onion and they are finding
the same thing I am finding that this is a premeditated DNC-driven
vile, ugly slander campaign of a well-qualified national political candidate
- Read the FACTS, friends, and then let's stand up for
decency and accountability in America, and REJECT the liars and frauds
who are attacking and defaming Gov Palin...and others.
- Newsweek Fact - "She did not demand that books
be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely
circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said
Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued
in her job through most of Palin's first term."
- Newsweek Fact - "She was never a member of
the Alaskan Independence Party, a group that wants Alaskans to vote
on whether they wish to secede from the United States. She's been
registered as a Republican since May 1982."
- Newsweek Fact - "Palin never endorsed or supported Pat
Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesy"
when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair
of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state."
- Newsweek Fact - "Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's
schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both
sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't
have to be part of the curriculum."
- Another trend is setting in which I expected due to her
being the first woman Republican candidate for Vice President, and because
of the outrageous attacks and perversions of truth and reality being thrown
at her around the clock. And that trend is the migration - heading
toward a surge - of Independent voters who are abandoning Obama and going
with McCain due SOLELY due to Gov Sarah Palin. A recent poll is showing
a 15 point lead for McCainPalin in independent voters.
- "But for now, at least, women seem to be falling
in love with Mrs Palin. They are not the only ones. A Gallup poll
last night showed Mr McCain opening a 15-point lead over Mr Obama among
independent voters who are not members of either of the main parties."
- Another poll shows that white women are now walking away
from Barky's dog and pony show campaign in large numbers. Part of what
has Hillary, Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein about to pop a gasket over is
that exodus includes many Hillary backers who have no intentions of voting
for Barky. With Sarah Palin now in the race, they are backing her
even if they cannot stand McCain.
- "White women voters are deserting the Democratic
presidential candidate Barack Obama because of the sudden emergence on
the Republican ticket of Sarah Palin, according to a poll yesterday."
- "An ABC/Washington Post survey recorded that an
eight-point lead Obama held over his Republican rival John McCain before
the arrival of Palin had turned into a 12% lead for McCain."
- I was frankly getting terminally bored with this year's
elections. Sarah Palin has lit up the stage and that is a good thing
for America...and probably the world.