- The price tag for bailing out the US financial system
may exceed $1.3 trillion dollars.
- The purchase price for the mortgage lenders, Bear Stearns
and AIG is over $300 billion. Now the assumption of the bad loans held
by the banks may cost an additional trillion dollars.
- If the US Treasury created its own money, this might
be bearable. But last I heard the system of money creation has not changed.
I'm not an economist but it seems that the Fed is making a killing on
our banking woes. The Fed is creating this "money" out of thin
air and using it to buy US Treasury Notes and Bonds. The Treasury (i.e.
US taxpayer) are on the hook for these securities plus interest.
- So while it looks like the Fed is riding to our rescue,
in fact it is doing a very brisk business. And the US is falling so far
into "debt" that political independence is a thing of the past.
- The central bankers appear to be trying to fend off a
Depression. Perhaps they want to postpone the financial breakdown for reasons
of their own. As a friend said, "I guess they want their shit bomb
to explode after the election."
- If we see the Treasury as merely a front for the Fed,
then the country seems to be increasingly owned by a foreign central banking
cartel. They will own all those houses at bargain prices. A form of Communism
(i.e. state ownership) is being created in response to a manufactured
crisis. Formally the assets whill be owned by the state, but who controls
- At this time, it is important to be aware that an illuminati
defector (http://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html) known as "Svali"
said she was taught that the "end of the world" scenario involved
an economic collapse. Remember the Illuminati is a Masonic cult founded
and funded by the central bankers who own the Fed. Here is her full testimony
given about ten year ago. http://giuli.com/svali/EssentialSvali.pdf
- "Want to hear the end of the world scenario the
Illuminati taught me? It was cult propaganda, but this is how they believed
the New Order would be ushered in:
- There will be continued conflict in the Mideast, with
a severe threat of nuclear war being the culmination of these hostilities.
An economic collapse that will devastate the economy of the US and Europe,
much like the great depression.
- One reason that our economy continues limping along is
the artificial supports that the Federal Reserve had given it, manipulating
interest rates, etc. But one day, this won't work (or this leverage will
be withdrawn on purpose) and the next great depression will hit.
- The government will call in its bonds and loans, and
credit card debts will be called in. There will be massive bankruptcies
nationwide. Europe will stabilize first,and Germany, France and England
(surprise) will have the strongest economies, and will institute through
the UN an international currency. Japan will also pull out, although their
economy will be weakened.
- Peacekeeping forces will be sent out by the UN and local
bases to prevent riots. The leaders will reveal themselves, and people
will be asked to make a pledge of loyalty during a time of chaos and financial
- Doesn't sound pleasant, does it? I don't know the exact
time frame for all of this, and wouldn't want to even guess. The good news
is that if a person is debt-free, owes nothing to the government or credit
debt, and can live self sufficiently, they may do better than others.
I would invest in gold, not stocks, if I had the income.Gold will once
again be the world standard, and dollars will be pretty useless (remember
after the Civil War? Our money will be worth about what confederate money
was after the collapse).
- All this said, it could just be cult propaganda taught
to me and others to frighten us. It may be that none of this will happen.
I sincerely hope not. I also strongly believe that God is able to stay
the hand of the wicked, and to take care of our nation and others, if we
turn to Him."
- That noted, let's remember the words of Denis Healey,
former British Defence Secretary and Secretary of the Exchequer: "World
events do not occur by accident: They are made to happen, whether it is
to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and
managed by those who hold the purse strings."
- I think we are in for a recession, maybe even a Depression
but I don't think the Illuminati is ready to declare their New World Order
just yet. However, this could be part of a larger scenario leading to
World War Three, similar to the role the Great Depression played as a
precursor to World War Two.
- The Illuminati goal is to torture the human race until
we cry out to them for world government, anything to stop the pain. --
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org