- Correction: When I reported August 14, on the BBC HardTalk
interview between host Stephen Sackur and the Deputy Prime Minister of
Russia Sergei Ivanov, I made a mistake.
- Sackur asked if "independent investigators"
would be welcome in South Ossetia to document the war crimes
that Ivanov spoke of and his response was 'WELCOME', they would be welcome.
I wrote independent 'journalists' instead of 'investigators'...ergo, Russia says
that independent investigators are welcome to document the war crimes that
Bush, Israel and Georgia just inflicted upon South
- If you have not seen this interview, it is worth the
30 minutes to tune in:
- The OSCE already has 'independent investigators' there
and the Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs Carl Bildt was shown on BBC.
The expression on his face was not a happy one. He was on a private
jet headed to South Ossetia with some 'independent investigators.'
- Stay tuned. We may be on the verge of having War Crimes
actions against Zionist New World Order operatives. That would be a good
thing and could and should open the door to war crimes regarding Afghanistan and Iraq.
- I think most Americans who have at least three brain
cells that work in unison already know if Bush's lips are moving...he is
- The Bush White House has been denying US troops were
involved in the attack and genocide in South Ossetia.
- Now brace yourselves, folks, because this is not news
you will see, hear or even know about in America due to how the US government
and Zionist media only feed you news-byte pieces of sugar-coated,
well spun crap, and keep you thoroughly in the dark...just like a
- Watch these two reports, one from a British reporter
and the second an interview of an American who is married to a South Ossetian
and was there when this fiasco broke out.
- According to people on the scene, there were armed US
soldiers with American flags on their uniforms in South Ossetia.
- Imagine my 'shock' that Bush would be lying about even
more war crimes.
- BBC just keeps rocking right along with memorable historical
- BushCo announced that the useless, hapless Secretary
of State, Black Poodle Candi-leeeza Rice is headed to France and Georgia.
Both of those venues are centers of Zionist New World Order operations,
so do not be surprised at the Zionist NWO photo ops raining down on us
coming in the next several days. I used to (and still do) think Madeline
Albright was useless, but our first-ever useless Black SOS is even worse.
- In France, Candi and Nicky Sarkozy schemed a 'new dream'
so 'arf-arf' can now go to Georgia and have another useless photo
op about "respecting the territorial integrity of Georgia."
She will make all sorts of 'threats' against Russia about
'isolating' them internationally through more 'arf-arf' photo ops. The
Russians like to laugh...and Bush and Rice have them in stitches.
- Russia has made it clear that the Abkhazia and South
Ossetia regions are not going to be returned to Georgia. Get
- Abkhazia and South Ossetia announced August 14 that they
are going to establish 'sovereignty' as Southern Federal District states
of Mother Russia. That is Checkmate, end of discussion...but Bush
and Rice will still keep whining, as will Saakashvili.
- On Thursday, Bush visited CIA HQ at Langley and was still
whining about 'the territorial integrity of Georgia.' Frankly,
after the cheap stunt that killed about 2,000 RUSSIAN CITIZENS, Bush is
lucky there is still a Georgia left.
- The reason BushCo is frantic is the Russian Bear just
repudiated his Zionist West Game Plan for Georgia and much of the Caspian Basin area...by
using Georgia as their pipeline route. Russia is
dangling that in front of Bush so he will still keep salivating and trying
to do the impossible...like a dog jumping up for a treat...kept barely
out of its reach. BushCo oil and gas dreams and pipeline dreams in
that area of the world are now dead.
- CUT THE DEAL WITH IRAN
- The US now says it has no intentions of putting
a naval blockade in place and the US is making it clear to Israel that
an attack on Iran would harm "American interests."
That is Bush-Speak for IRAN and PIPELINE.
- BushCo announces "Russia's words and actions are
not consistent." Damn, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Our American President is a worthless liar. He, Daddy Bush and Clinton
crapped on our Nation.
- Did you get the memo? Georgia kicked
the USSR's ass in Georgia from August 8-Aug 12...that's
what Zionist sock-puppet Mikhiel Saakashvili announced that to the world
in one of his photo ops.
- He will be coming to a TV screen near you within hours
as he and the piss-poodle appear in a deluge of photo ops, live from Tbilisi, Georgia.
Trust me, they will be strutting like they won.
- According to CNN International out of London, this
was a Bush victory, yanked right smack out of the reality of the jaws of
total defeat. If one were to listen to CNN International, the beginning
of the end of Russia just happened.
- No, the beginning of the end of the Zionist New World
Order just happened...and that may well bury the US within 5-10
years. Or far less...especially if Bushy Boy tries to actually install
his 'defensive' missiles in Poland. Can you spell 'World War III'
- Unfortunately, for Junior and his diaper-changers, reality
is rearing up...and the post-game analysis is bleak for the US.
- Bush announced the US was going to take over
the Georgia oil port of Poti. Alas, within
a few hours, Russian tanks were parked squarely in the middle of Poti and
the Russian Black Sea fleet on full alert just offshore.
- BushCo can keep what is left of Georgia, but getting
that 'really big pipeline' out of the Caspian is a dead dream.
Yet another Grand Chessboard game won by Russia.
- The Taliban now control most of the Southern half of Afghanistan and
grow stronger by the day. Ergo, Bush will never get a pipeline across Afghanistan. Neither
will Barky Obama and Zbigniew. No nation, no empire builder has in
the history of this world bludgeoned Afghanistan into submission.
Many that tried have gone home with no ass, missing limbs...many
were buried right there on the spot.
- Probably within the next week or so, the true numbers
of US soldiers killed and wounded in South Ossetia will
come out. That will probably be timed by Russia to
bitch-slap Bush and Rice right on the heels of another useless string of
photo op lies.
- Since Ivanov and Russia are open to having
'independent investigators' come to South Ossetia and see the
evidence of genocide and war crimes for themselves, there will be more
on that. The OSCE is already there as are Russian prosecutors and
that Swedish minister did not look like a happy man.
- The US is already talking to the G7 seeking
to 'punish' Russia and expel them as a G8 member.
- Unfortunately for Junior, the realities and possible
ramifications of such efforts are becoming clear:
- "But with little leverage in the face of an emboldened Moscow, Washington and
its friends have been forced to face the uncomfortable reality that their
options are limited to mainly symbolic measures, such as boycotting Russian-hosted
meetings and events, that may have little or no long-term impact on Russia's
behaviour, the officials said."
- G8 member Germany is not going to anger the
Russian Bear, they need the oil and gas that Bush-Blair never delivered.
With the German economy going into stall-mode, Germany must
engage the booming Russia economy to offset the damage BushCo
- G8 member Japan is not going to anger the Russian
Bear, either. With the US economy going into the ditch, Japan needs
the booming Russia market to lessen the recession damage
Bush has caused.
- G8 member UK is going to have to tread lightly
even though they are BushCo partners in crime, and war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq. The UK economy
is approaching free-fall, so the UK also needs the booming Russia economy
to offset the damage BushCo has done. The only reason the dollar is gaining
on the British Pound and Euro is that both of those EU members are having
to devalue their currencies to keep the US dollar afloat and lessen the
BushCo damage to everyone.
- G8 member China is not going to anger the Russian
Bear. They need the energy and have no qualms at all that Bush
just got handed his ass in Georgia. I do not think President Jintao
Hu would help the drunken Bush find his shoes even if he asked nicely after
making such a fool of himself at the Beijing Olympics, and just prior to
- G8 member Italy is not in a position to buck Russia. Bridas
Corporation (even though Argentinian) was founded by Italian ex-pats
in Argentina and Bridas supplies lots of oil and gas to Italy.
No, Italy is not going to back BushCo in any childish tantrums
- G8 member Canada will probably do whatever
the US and UK tells Stephen Harper to do...but Canada is
in no position to muscle Russia in any manner. Even Canada admits
it could not successfully invade North Dakota.
- Of course, Little Nicky in France will make
like Candi and bark and pee all over the place...but reality will set in
there, too. Some readers may remember in the past, right after he
was elected, Sarko went to Moscow to 'set Putin straight'...and
came back to Paris with his tail between his legs.
- Stay tuned. The Georgia issue is settled militarily,
now the Zionist political weasels are going to keep trying to undermine
things to see if they can clean up the train wreck and somehow put the
cars back on the tracks. Fat chance.