- Well, well, well, Georgia and their Zionist West backers
are still provoking the Russian Bear. A *really* stupid idea. I think
I will vacation West of where I am rather than East. I was thinking about
checking out Sochi where the 2014 Olympic games are to be held but will
pass on that for now. I do not want to be anywhere around the kill zone
when the Bear decides he has had enough of the Zionist West bullshit in
- Did you know that Central Asia Georgia was part of the
coast of the United States? A United States COAST GUARD ship has docked
in the port ofBatumi, and has pulled back on its announced intention to
dock in Poti. A wise choice.
- What are we Americans to think? Is Central Asia Georgia
now our 51st state of East Georgia? Does George Bush have a clue what
he is doing? Don't answer that. Will Central Asia Georgia have a mascot
like the Georgia Bulldogs? Will the bulldog have to eat both a Kosher
and non-pork diet to satisfy the Muslim-Zionist Israeli thugs who control
the government of this aberration of East Georgia?
- Are we watching a really strange remake of 'Midnight
in the Garden of Good and Evil' and Batumi, Ajaria, Georgia is now Savannah
as in 'Gone with the Wind' on Quaaludes? Damn, does Savannah, Georgia
know that their US Coast Guard protection is on the other side of the
world? IsBatumi about to be renamed 'Savannah'? BBC said the US Coast
Guard ship decided to not test the Russian navy and armor that is in the
Poti area, so they docked at a third breakaway region of Georgia.
- Most Americans do not know that Josef Stalin was born
in Gori, Georgia. There are many former Georgian Christians now living
happily and peacefully in Russia. That city of Gori is very close to
the New South Ossetia and the protective zone Russia
- established to insulate the Russian Orthodox Christian
citizens of South Ossetia. Yeah, Georgia was part ofRussia for centuries
and now this moron Saakashvili thinks Central Asia isEurope. He must
have learned that in the US where he went to school.
- Evidently, the diaper meister lunatic in the Oval Office
thinks Central Asia Georgia is on the East Coast of the US. Mick Saakashvili
thinks Central Asia is in Europe and accuses Russia of trying to force
the boundaries ofEurope to change by force?
- Are all of these people on massive psychotropic drugs?
- David Miliband, Zionist heir apparent to 'Gorgon' Brown
was in Ukraine on Wednesday to "build the broadest possible international
'coalition' against this Russian aggression." Uh, oh, GW and the
twit Brits are going to assemble another useless COALITION. To quote
him: "Russia must be taught a lesson that aggression will not be
tolerated in this century."
- Huh? Thanks David, how about getting your own genocidal,
thieving asses out of Iraq and Afghanistan before trying to threaten Russia.
The hypocrisy of the Zionist West is crushing.
- Of course, the Miliband visit was made because the puppet
Ukraine regime feels 'threatened' now that its joint venture caper with
Georgia, the US and Zionist Israel has exploded in its face. Davey boy
is out reassuring all that the Zionist West will overcome this by joining
hands and photo ops and trash-talking Russia.
- These slimebags attack innocent civilians and then blame
the defenders for the W FUBAR they stirred up. They are criminally insane.
- They are losing, they are desperate, and it is showing.
- The Zionist New World Order is on the ropes thanks to
the resolve of those who refuse to bow down...and to Russia for standing
firm on truth and reality.
- I have no problems whatsoever understanding Putin, Medvedev,
Ivanov or Lavrov. The US, Zionist Israel and its asinine puppet government
inGeorgia screwed-up big time, and there will be Hell to pay for that.
- And speaking of such, what in Hell is a US Coast Guard
ship doing in Batumi, Ajaria on the Black Sea?
- Most of you have probably seen the news that NATO ships
were headed towards Poti, Georgia. They had to either divert, stay in
the West end of the Black Sea or zig and zag a lot because Russia decided
to have 'live fire' drills with their Black Sea fleet with missiles that
can sink a ship with one shot from hundreds of miles away.
- Bush might have missed the 'hint' but I guarantee the
commanders of those NATO vessels did not.
- Russia is patiently waiting for the next dumbass who
wants to get his butt kicked.
- NATO seems to be having second thoughts about declaring
Central Asia (orEurasia) Georgia a full-status NATO and EU member. NATO,
of course, has tried to push itself to the borders of Mother Russia for
years under a doctrine of 'get used to it'. Reality check: Russia has
the EU by the throat and groin when it comes to their energy supplies
of oil and natural gas.
- I can just imagine many in the EU seeing the US Coast
Guard ship in Batumi, Ajaria and asking: "What the Hell is this???"
I am also getting some feedback from across Europe that the official EU
public response to Bush right now can be summed up in one word:
- Most Americans would get a kick out of how Europeans
say that word: 'IDGYOT!' I hear 'idgyot Bush' everywhere I go.
- The cooler and wiser heads in the EU are starting to
contemplate how cold it might be in the EU this fall and winter in this
new BushCo-Zionist-created Cold War. Hopefully, Russia will decide to
lower the temperatures in all homes and offices in the EU this winter
as a reminder of who their energy supplier is.
- Russia's response regarding Georgia is abundantly clear:
GET USED TO IT! Russia has made it 100% plain that security and peace
matters in Georgia, from this point forward, are the province of Russia...and
not Georgia, not Zionist Israel, not NATO, not the EU trying to expand
into Central Asia, not the US.
- Paybacks are lousy. Revenge is a dish best served cold
and the Russians do know how to serve it up properly when people act as
if they are friend and then knife them in the back - as they did in South
Ossetia in August 2008. The knifers include Georgia, NATO, EU, OSCE, the
US, Israel, US and Israeli mercenaries, Ukraine, et al. Even those illegal
German automatic weapons will be remembered. Got that Merkel-Ferkel?
- Russia has decided to prove to the world how much of
the Ukraine is Russian right now.
- They are not only offering Russian passports to Ukrainians
in the eastern third of Ukraine known as the Crimea. It goes even further
- Due to demographics and realities, most Americans do
not know that many of the people in the eastern third of Ukraine are already
Russian-born, Russian citizens and already have Russian passports.
- The Bush, Soros, Zionist New World Order types do not
want Americans to know too much about all of this. They are trying to
paint the picture that the new Zionist Ukraine is totally dead-set on
separating from Russiapermanently. Wrong. The pensioners in Ukraine receive
their monthly checks from Moscow, not Kiev. Much of the medical needs
of Ukraine are paid by Moscow, not Kiev.
- Most of the oil and natural gas is supplied by Russia,
not the Soros-BushCo-Zionist West team.
- The Ukraine economy would be much worse off than it is
now if it were not Russian tourists coming to the Black Sea for summer
holiday, andUkraine ripping them off with absurd prices. Russia has a
'beach deficit' and Russians have vacationed in the Black Sea area for
generations. One of our team spent two weeks in the Crimea this summer.
It's a beautiful place, indeed.
- Remember, the port Ukraine told Russia it can no longer
use isSevastopol...part of the Crimea region. Just north of the Sea of
Azov, an adjunct of the Black Sea, are many Russian airbases...packed,
racked and stacked with Russian fighter jets and strategic bombers ready
for any BushCo or NATO stupidity.
- The point: much of Ukraine is already inhabited by Russian-born
Russian citizens, not just Ukrainians. Just because BushCo says so don't
make it so.
- If you watched the Olympics, one of the higher moments
was Russian pole-vaulter Elena Isinbaeva (Yelena Isinbayeva) winning the
Gold medal and setting a new world record. And she did so in the face
of being trash-talked by the classless American who finished second with
the Silver. Elena rose above the American's abuse with the greatest dignity
imaginable and literally brought down the house in Beijing.
- Even though Isinbaeva has set 23 world records in the
women's pole vault, this was her first Olympics Gold medal at the age
- Truly, a legendary superstar and a tribute to the best
in athletic morality and integrity.
- There were 90,000 people in that stadium watching the
American's lowlife behavior. When Elena cleared the bar in her record
vault, the stadium erupted more than it did for any other event in the
Olympics. Elena wrapped a Russia flag around her and WALKED around the
entire length of the 400m track while 90,000 people from all over the
world gave her a roaring, standing ovation for winning the gold...and
putting the American in her place. She did not have to jog, she walked...and
the crowd stayed standing and applauding the entire time.
- Folks, you have to get this straight in your head. The
rest of the world is leaving the US behind in its own dirty sandbox.
- I have noticed while in Europe that Americans seem to
lack common manners and the ability to refrain from making complete ASSES
of themselves. Perhaps the American pole-vaulter took her lead from Bush....who
also made a consummate (and drunken) ass of himself inBeijing.
- Elena was born in Volgograd, Russia.
- That is the fat-mouthed American on the left in the photo.
Russia took both Gold and Bronze in this event. I cannot remember the
American's name nor do I wish to. She embarrassed our country...and fortunately
was put in her place in front of 90,000 people in Beijing and a worldwide
television audience of over a billion.
- Elena Isinbaeva (Yelena Isinbayeva in their alphabet)
LIVES IN DONETSK, UKRAINE in the eastern part of Ukraine. She is one
of many Russians living in the Eastern part of the Ukraine.
- Get it?
- If you want to get a 'real picture' of this world get
out of that recliner, get as far away from O'Reilly and Hannity, and the
Wolf Blitzer types as fast you can and see the truth for yourself with
your own eyes.