- Timothy Geithner is a member of the Group of Thirty (G-30).
Read the last sentence of his biography:
- "Mr. Geithner serves as chairman of the G-10's Committee
on Payment and Settlement Systems of the Bank for International Settlements.
He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Group of Thirty."
- Click on the following link to see the Contributors to
the Group of Thirty:
- Notice such entities as AIG, Goldman Sachs, the Federal
Reserve Bank of New York, JPMorgan Chase, Lehman Brothers, HSBC, and a
host of others, who are Contributors to the Group of 30.
- Here are the publicly identified members of the Group
- It looks like the Group of Thirty is a global economic
policy planning and implementation body. Timothy Geithner appears to be
the appointed Group of Thirty puppet to stage manage the demolition of
the economy of the USA for the benefit of the members and Contributors
of the Group of Thirty.
- Of course there's more, isn't there always?
- Years ago, Timothy Geithner's father oversaw the microfinance
program for the Ford Foundation that Barack Obama's mother was developing
in Indonesia. Timothy Geithner's father met Barack Obama's mother at least
once in Indonesia. Who knows when Barack Obama and Timothy Geithner first
met. Perhaps they were both groomed from the time they were small boys
to one day hold the positions they hold today and carry out the tasks that
they are carrying out.
- The hidden hands behind the scenes plot and scheme in
ways, and on a scale, that the average person still does not grasp -- but
the average person had better start grasping what is going on, and real