- Jeff - I'm in Hong Kong.
- There are highly visible bird flu alerts, increasing
in number, in all public places. So far, I've noticed warnings on all the
- 1. Electronic billboards on underground train stations
- 2. Signage in buildings - warnings
- 3. Disinfectants and hand cleaners in lobbies
- 4. Plastic covering elevators buttons
- 5. Fever heat seeking cameras at airport and sea ports
- 6. People wearing masks.
- The alert threat seems to be far more visible than eight
weeks ago when I was last here.
- Something is going on...