- To whom it may concern:
- Ms. XX was seen in my Petaluma Office. She suffers from
a disorder that has been called Morgellons Disease. This is a very debilitating
disorder, and no cure is available. Some treatments are available, but
their effectiveness is extremely limited.
- On January 28, 2009 Morgellons Disease was given a definition
and ICD Code:
- C17.800.518 by NIH/MeSH Tree Location for Morgellon's
- C 17: Skin and Connective Tissue Disease
- ICD Definition:
- "An unexplained illness which is characterized by
skin manifestations including non healing lesions, itching, and the appearance
of fibers. There appears to be a strong association with LYME Disease."
- I state unequivocally that the above definition is woefully
incomplete and inadequate, and that the CDC and medical establish have
been totally negligent in studying this system of disorders, and have provided
no treatment, support, or comfort, at all to the patients afflicted. Morgellons
is not a problem of "delusions of parasitois."
- I will further state that evidence is emerging that this
system of disorders (poorly named Morgellons) is in almost everyone, including
those who read this letter, but that clinical manifestations are not manifested
to a recognizable degree.
- In summary, Ms. XX is, in my opinion, ill from a system
of disorders called Morgellons Disease, and is debilitated to the extent
that she cannot work.
- Very truly yours,
- Edward Spencer, M.D.
- 47 Maria Dr., Suite 811 B
- Petaluma, CA 94954
- Questions regarding Morgellons that I want to answer:
- - What is Morgellons Disease?
- - How is this known?
- - What are the symptoms?
- - What are the physical findings?
- - How long has it existed?
- - What is the geographical distribution?
- - Is it contagious? What is the evidence?
- - How is it contracted?
- - Where is it made and how is this known?
- - What Universities are involved?
- - What sort of grant money is involved?
- - Who owns the patents?
- - What forms of DNA are associated?
- - What is the significance of the colored fibers?
- - What electrical phenomena/EMF are associated?
- - What nano computers are present?
- - What is the current treatment and what are the results?
- - What part does Lyme play?
- - What are the arthropod like entities that infest people?
- - Do we know what produces the cognitive impairment?
- Source: http://tankerenemy.blogspot.com/2009/03/physician-blasts-cdc-over-morgellons.html