- Will federal hate bill S. 909 equally protect all Americans
from violent hate crimes?
- Attorney General Eric Holder says NO.
- See new video Here! (link to video...www.truthtellers.org)
- In Senate testimony last week, Holder attempted to justify
passage of the Matthew Shephard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Instead, he
worked against it. Holder emphatically said most Americans are not given
equal protection with homosexuals (and homosexual pedophiles) by the hate
bill. Holder also presented no evidence that states are failing to prosecute
hate crimes and need big government to get involved!
- Co-hosted with my wife Alynn, our latest video discusses
Holder's testimony proving that the hate bill is unconstitutional and dangerous
legislation. This video is a must-watch, in the final days before possible
hate bill passage, for all who need powerful, easily-understood ammunition.
It can help not only you and your friends, but members of the US Senate
and their staff understand why all should oppose the hate bill.
- Again, we encourage you to wiew the video at www.truthtellers.org,
Holder Admits: No Equality Under Hate Bill (10 min), then call your Senators
- even all 100 members of the Senate (http://www.truthtellers.org/actionplan.html
names available HERE at www.truthtellers.org)
- Call toll-free 1-877-851-6437 or toll 1-202-225-3121.
Tell them "Please don't vote for the hate bill, S. 909. It doesn't
give equal protection under the law and is unnecessary. This is what Attorney
Eric Holder revealed recently in his Judiciary testimony. You can watch
it the new ten-minute video on the homepage of www.truthtellers.org."
- Making the Most of Holder's Mistakes
- As we have seen many times over the last 11 years, God
causes hate bill supporters in Congress to bungle, especially when it seems
certain the hate bill is about to pass. This happened eight weeks ago in
the House, when Rep. Alcee Hastings shot off his mouth in favor of protection
of pedophiles. Now, Holder's admissions could be just as disastrous to
the hate bill. But it's up to us to take the best advantage of these opportunities.
- The next step in movement of the hate bill is the Senate
Mark-up session, not yet scheduled. Republican Senators, if they and the
people demand it, may yet have opportunity to debate the hate bill and
propose amendments. Every time the Democrats concede to public hearings
on their very shaky hate bill, they mess up. NPN dramatizes their mistakes,
trumpeting them to the world.
- The coming Mark-up could provide even more grist to
embarrass Democrats and slow the hate bill. Keep calling senators, especially
members of the Senate Judiciary. Encourage staffers to watch our video
of Holder in disarray. If enough people take action, we could again make
Democrats indecisive. They could fail to pass the hate bill before summer
- By next September, a lot could go wrong for the Democrats
as Americans become more educated, articulate, and politically effective.
It is not inconceivable that the hate bill could still not be passed by
next fall. Then Democrats might delay, increasingly uneasy that elections
will be affected by their "pedophile-protecting" hate bill. They
might wait, then procrastinate, then talk about passing the hate bill in
the next Congress.
- Watch our video now and help this miracle happen!