- By 1853, Parliament began passing laws to make the untested
vaccine compulsory throughout the British Empire. Other countries of Europe
followed suit. Once the economic implications of compulsory vaccinations
were realized, few dared to disagree. Then, as now, the media were controlled
by the vaccine manufacturers and the government, who stood to make huge
money from the sale of these spurious vaccines."... Tim O'Shea, D.C.
- 1. What's in the regular flu shot?
- --Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
- --Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and
anaphylaxis [can cause sudden death] are usually associated with sensitivity
to egg or gelatin
- --Polysorbate 80 (Tween80TM): can cause severe allergic
reactions, including anaphylaxis
- --Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
- --Triton X100: a strong detergent
- --Sucrose: table sugar
- --Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
- --Gentamycin: an antibiotic
- --Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose vials
- 2. Do flu shots work?
- --Not in babies: In a review of more than 51 studies
involving more than 294,000 children it was found there was "no evidence
that injecting children 6-24 months of age with a flu shotwas any more
effective than placebo. In children over 2 yrs, it was only effective 33%
of the time in preventing the flu. Reference: Vaccines for preventing influenza
in healthy children." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- --Not in children with asthma: A study 800 children
with asthma, where one half were vaccinated and the other half did not
receive the influenza vaccine. The two groups were compared with respect
to clinic visits, emergency department (ED) visits, and hospitalizations
for asthma. CONCLUSION: This study failed to provide evidence that the
influenza vaccine prevents pediatric asthma exacerbations.
- Reference: "Effectiveness of influenza vaccine
for the prevention of asthma exacerbations." Christly, C. et al. Arch
Dis Child. 2004 Aug;89(8):734-5.
- --Not in children with asthma (2): "The inactivated
flu vaccine, Flumist, does not prevent influenza-related hospitalizations
in children, especially the ones with asthma...In fact, children who get
the flu vaccine are more at risk for hospitalization than children who
do not get the vaccine." Reference: The American Thoracic Society's
105th International Conference, May 15-20, 2009, San Diego.
- --Not in adults: In a review of 48 reports including
more than 66,000 adults, "Vaccination of healthy adults only reduced
risk of influenza by 6% and reduced the number of missed work days by less
than one day (0.16) days. It did not change the number of people needing
to go to hospital or take time off work." Reference: "Vaccines
for preventing influenza in healthy adults." The Cochrane Database
of Systematic Reviews. 1(2006).
- --Not in the Elderly: In a review of 64 studies in
98 flu seasons, For elderly living in nursing homes, flu shots were non-significant
for preventing the flu. For elderly living in the community, vaccines were
not (significantly) effective against influenza, ILI or pneumonia. Reference:
"Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly." The Cochrane
Database of Systematic Reviews. 3(2006).
- 3. What about the new Swine Flu shot?
- --A new report from a WHO advisory group predicts
that global production of vaccine for the novel H1N1 influenza virus could
be as much as 4.9 billon doses a year, far higher than previous estimates.
- -- The report says that vaccine makers are expected
to produce about 780 million doses of seasonal flu vaccine for the northern
hemisphere's 2008-09 flu season.
- --June 12 Announcement:
- --The new H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine is going to be
made by Novartis. It will probably be made in PER.C6 cells (human retina
cells) and contain MF59, a potentially debilitating adjuvant.
- --MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed
of squalene, Tween 80 and Span85.
- --All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found
toxic. All rats developed an MS-like disease that left them crippled, dragging
their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages.
- --Squalene caused severe arthritis (3 on scale of
4). Squalene in humans at 10-20 ppb (parts per billion) lead to severe
immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus. Reference: Kenney,
RT. Edleman, R. "Survey of human-use adjuvants." Expert Review
of Vaccines. 2 (2003) p171. Reference: Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A: The
Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers and Why GI's Are
Only the First Victims of this Vaccine. New York: Basic Books. p54.
- --Federal health officials will probably recommend
that most Americans get three flu shots this fall: one regular flu shot
and two doses of any vaccine made against the new swine flu strain. Reference:
Washington Post, Wednesday, May 6, 2009
- --HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is talking to school
superintendents around the country, urging them to spend the summer planning
what to do if the government decides it needs their buildings for mass
vaccinations and vaccinating kids first. Reference: CBS News, June 12,
- 4. Is Mandatory Vaccination Possible?
- --1946: US Public Health Service was established
and EO 9708 (Executive Order) was signed, listing the communicable diseases
where quarantines could be used. 1946 and 2003, cholera, diphtheria, TB,
typhoid, smallpox, yellow fever, & viral hemorrhagic fevers were added.
- --April 4, 2003: EO 13295 added SARS to the list.
- --April 1, 2005: EO 13295 added "Influenza caused
by novel or re-emergent influenza viruses that are causing, or have the
potential to cause, a pandemic." EO 13295 also:
- --The president gave the Sec. of HHS the power to
quarantine, his or her discretion.
- --Sec of HHS has the power to arrange for the "apprehension
and examination of persons reasonably thought to be infected." A cough
or a fever could put a person at risk for being quarantined for an extended
period of time without recourse.
- --January 28, 2003: Project BioShield was introduced
during Bush's State of the Union Address. This created permanent and indefinite
funding authority to develop "medical countermeasures."
- --The NIH was given authority to speed approval of
drugs and vaccines. Emergency approval of a "fast tracked" drug
and vaccine can be given without the regular course of safety testing.
- --December 17, 2006: Division E: The Public Readiness
and Emergency Preparedness Act was added as an addendum to Defense Appropriations
Bill HR 2863 at 11:20p on Saturday night, long after House Committee members
had signed off on the bill and gone home for the holidays. Section (b)(1)
- --The Sec of HHS can make a determination that a
"disease, health condition or threat" constitutes a public health
emergency. He or she may then recommend "the manufacture, testing,
development, administration, or use of one or more covered counter measures..."
A covered countermeasure defined as a "pandemic product, vaccine or
- --Division E also provides complete liability protection
for all drugs, vaccines or biological products deemed a "covered countermeasure"
and used for an outbreak of any kind.
- --Complete liability protection has been given to
drug companies for any product used for any public health emergency declared
by Sec of HHS.
- --Pharma is now protected from all accountability,
unless "criminal intent to do harm" can be proven by the injured
party. They are protected from liability even if they know the drug will
- 5. What can I do?
- These are just a few suggestions; please come up
with more of your own! Add to this list and spread the word.
- --Give this information to everyone you know and
- --Contact local first responders (EMTs, Paramedics,
Fireman, etc). Tell them what is will be in the flu shots and that *they*
will be the first ones to get it.
- --Contact local police and discuss concerns about
mandatory vaccination. You go to church and to the grocery store with these
folks and their kids play with your kids. They are not "scary"
people. Take them coffee and a treat to get in the door...
- --Contact local city council members about your liberties.
You need their support to maintain your right to refuse.
- --Write a small article for LOCAL, community newspapers.
Watch for samples on www.DrTenpenny.com
- --Have at least 3 weeks of food and water at your
house and be prepared to voluntarily self-quarantine if given no other
- --Stock up on Vitamin D3 (3000IU per person), Vitamin
A, Vitamin C, etc and homeopathics for the flu
- --Someone told me if you had to get the shot, *immediately*
afterward, rub the area hard and brisk with 1/2 of a freshly cut lemon.
I don't know if that will help, but it certainly can't hurt.
- -- Check out www.oath-keepers.org . A pdf of their
oath for easy printing will be on www.DrTenpenny.com I am sharing this
with local military recruitment office, reservists and retired military
people we know.
- -- Connect with other activist organizations
those who support 2nd amendment issues, the environmental and animal rights.
Help spread the word about their passion and get them involved with yours.
- You can't do it all, but you can do something!
- *As stated years ago by Margaret Mead, "Never
doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the
world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
- For more information go to www.SayingNoToVaccines.com