- KINGSTON, NY -- Empire America
is on the verge of collapse. Its social, economic and political systems
are failed and failing, observes Trends Research Institute Director, Gerald
Celente, in the Summer Trends Journal®.
- "The measures taken by successive governments to
save the politically corrupt, morally bankrupt, physically decrepit giant
from collapse have served to only hasten its demise. While the decline
has been decades in the making, the acceleration of ruinous policies under
the current Administration is leading the United States -- and much of
the world -- to the point of no return," says Celente.
- The "green shoots" sighted by Field Marshall
Bernanke this past Spring were a mirage. The 2010 economic "recovery"
predicted by the same experts, authorities and financial boy scouts and
cheerleaders who didn't see the economic crisis coming is pure delusion.
- By 2012, even those in denial and still clinging to hope
will be forced to face the truth. It will be called "Obamageddon"
in America. The rest of the world will call it "The Greatest Depression."
- We provide the hard data and indisputable facts that
support our forecast for an unsettling future. There will be opportunities
to seize and measures to take to withstand, and even profit in the increasingly
- Laura Martin
- Media Relations
- The Trends Research Institute