- Illustration: Carlos Latuff
- Barack Obama's recent conduct at the U.N. removed all
remaining doubt as to Israeli influence inside this latest U.S. presidency.
When he uttered the phrase "the Jewish state of Israel," he provided
precisely the provocation required to ensure that peace in the Middle East
will continue to be deferred.
- When, in May 1948, Christian-Zionist Harry Truman agreed
to recognize an enclave of Jewish-Zionist extremists as a nation state,
he struck out "Jewish state" and wrote the "state of Israel."
Despite assurances from Zionist lobbyist Chaim Weizmann that Israel would
be a democracy, Truman feared the Zionist state might become what it became:
a racist theocracy committed to an expansionist agenda that endangers U.S.
interests in the region.
- Barack Obama is a political product of Chicago's West
Side Jewish community and the nation's "first Jewish president"
according to former Clinton White House counsel Abner Mikva. Though branded
an agent of change, when the zeitgeist of his campaign suggested that change
might encompass a shift in the U.S.-Israeli relationship, those Ashkenazim
who produced this presidential phenomenon let their displeasure be known.
- The candidate of change quickly made the requisite rounds
of pro-Israeli venues where he promised his benefactors there would be
no change in an entangled alliance that, in retrospect, is the primary
reason the U.S. finds itself at war in the Middle East. His U.N. performance
thrilled those colonial Zionists whose duplicity troubled Truman. Meanwhile
his "Jewish state" comment was guaranteed to inflame tensions
in the region.
- See balance of commentary at http://criminalstate.com/2009/09/u-s-interests-vs-the-jewish-state/
- Criminal State.com where you can also order http://criminalstate.com/guilt-by-association/
- Guilt By Association, the first release in the Criminal