- Fox's $50 million dollar man.
- Rupert Murdoch is a zealot for one world government.
Murdoch is Beck's boss.
- Formerly CNN's mouth piece.
- I have actually received death threats from looney birds
telling me to "lay off" Glenn. "He's the best thing
Ameria has going for us."
- This stems from questions I asked in my column:
Thomas Paine video: falsehoods and propaganda
- These are three very short video clips. Right out of
Beck's own mouth:
- "It took me about a year to hate the 9/11 families."
- Yes, he said that and wants them to shut up.
- Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking
- A few severe cuss words here... I wish people wouldn't
do it, but they do:
- From Judge Andrew Napolitano. 3:20 seconds.
- Listen to Beck's take on the same issue:
- Beck has said some extremely harsh, even shocking things
about the 911 families, to be sure. But the other audio clips used are
obviously edited to lead people to believe Beck supports the patriot act,
when his very next statement, in that very audio sample, is that he was
on board with it until he realized how far reaching it was (as were many
conservatives), and changed his tune. He has railed considerably about
the excesses of Bush admin gov't overreaches and un/anti-constitutional
forays. I think it's fine to pan Beck where/when he deserves it, but it
just looks like dishonest muck raking to use doctored/edited clips. If
TRUTHERS can't be truthful, what's the point? Maintaining the moral high
ground is essential to changing mind-controlled sheeples. Way too much
editing in the latter clips for those unfamiliar with the audio segments
to determine context or even same-conversational events.