- "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism
because it is the merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini.
- Generally speaking, most people around the world have
no idea where Denmark is. The last time I was in the US, the general consensus
among those I spoke to, was that it was the Capital of Sweden. The Muhammad
Cartoon fiasco did for a short while drag Denmark kicking and squealing
into the international spotlight, but that didn't last too long, and in
truth, the Royal Kingdom of Denmark has returned to its accustomed state
of national anonymity.
- Those who do know where and what Denmark is, often naively
think of her in romantic terms, as a quaint little country, conjuring up
images of Hans Christian Andersen tales, akin to scenes from `Chitty Chitty
Bang Bang,` and the like.
- But nothing could be further from the truth:
- Denmark is in reality a ruthless `Monopoly Dictatorship`
deceivingly disguised as a caring modern democratic welfare state. It is
a place where one has no opportunity for redress of grievance, and where
neither the State nor the Corporations with which it it is effectively
merged, feel any sense of accountability to the people. By the use of the
most subtle and sophisticated methods of mass programming, it has co-opted
a whole nation of people into a `Hive` mentality with the State functioning
in the role of the `Queen Bee.`
- Increasingly, Denmark resembles Aldous Huxley's ` Brave
New World,` in which he describes the perfect totalitarian model of government
- " A really efficient totalitarian state would be
the one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their
army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced,
because they love their servitude." Aldous Huxley.
- Those familiar with my work will know that I have written
at length on this subject in several previous articles[1-4] so it is not
my intention to belabour here the points made previously. It will however
be of help for the reader, in order to grasp the complexity of the subject
matter, to make frequent reference to those articles in order to place
what I write here in context.
- For the sake of those not previously acquainted with
this topic, I will summarise below the situation here in Denmark as I see
- Brave New Denmark Revisited:
- In the Matrix movie, the Morpheus character says to Neo,
"The Matrix is a system Neo, and that system is our enemy. When you
are inside it what do you see? The minds of the very people we are trying
to save. But until we do, these people are part of that system and that
makes them our enemies. You have to understand that most of these people
are not ready to be unplugged. And many are so hopelessly dependent on
the system, they will fight to defend it".
- In this the first decade of the 21st Century, the individual
Dane finds himself/herself so utterly dependent upon the State apparatus,
that even in the unlikely event he perceives his condition for what it
really is, it has become all but impossible for him to unplug himself from
the `Matrix,` or disassociate himself from the `Hive.` This situation is
then exacerbated by the programming he has received since Kindergarten,
which was designed to render him either unable to see that his life is
controlled down to the minutest detail, or which induces in him a state
of mass denial and self delusion; a condition known as `cognitive dissonance.`
Simply put, this means to be in a state of inner conflict, where one is
presented with a fact or facts which contradict one's belief system. What
then occurs is as the late Psychologist Leon Festninger, a student of Kurt
Lewin (himself an inspiration of the `Tavistock Institute` ) wrote in the
book, When Prophecy fails;
- "The individual believer must have social support.
It is unlikely that one isolated believer could withstand the kind of dis-confirming
evidence we have specified. If, however, the believer is a member of a
group of convinced persons who can support one another, we would expect
the belief to be maintained and the believers to attempt to proselyte or
to persuade non-members that the belief is correct."
- In other words, when one's erroneous and discredited
belief system, whether it be social, political or religious, is shown to
be evidently so, there is a clambering for safety in numbers. For the more
there are to prevaricate and justify, `move the goal posts` if you will,
then the greater the probability that the belief system, however discredited
will remain the `received wisdom` of the masses.
- Danes as a people are in many ways held in a state of
`arrested adolescence.` The seemingly Liberal Socialist veneer is merely
a mask for what is in actuality a ruthless Corporate Fascist State, which
has no humanity, shows no mercy, will tolerate no dissent whatsoever, and
holds absolute control, not by force of arms, or by the use of surveillance
cameras and other technological means as in the UK, but by the use of an
indoctrinated mindset which imbues it's citizens with a `There's nothing
you can do about it` mentality."
- Then you have the `Gatekeepers` of the Danish `Matrix.`
All themselves victims of the brain numbing propaganda hurled at them from
childhood, perpetuated in schools and universities and reinforced daily
by the state/corporate media. The parents, priests, teachers, police, soldiers,
doctors, journalists and the `censors` who make sure that nothing is put
into print, published or broadcast which will create confusion, doubt or
dissension. Of course, just a little harmless and minor criticism is published
in order to maintain the illusion of democracy and freedom. But nothing
which will provoke real debate on any contentious subject..
- Then there are the `neighbours` and the `community groups`
ever watchful that no one raises his or her head above the ramparts, or
breaks ranks, ceases to conform or displays any unnecessary signs of individuality.
Always ready to pick up the telephone and be the `good citizen, `informing
on the neighbour who dares to contravene even the most minor of the countless
rules and regulations which press down ever more heavily upon the Danish
- In fact and amazingly so, in Denmark and the other Scandinavian
lands, there is a code of conduct used to enforce this `gatekeeper` mentality.
It is known as the `Jantelav` and has it's origins in the small villages
and hamlets of Denmark back in the 18th and 19th centuries. The `code`
was formulated by a Danish writer named `Aksel Sandemose` who included
it in his 1933 novel, `A Fugitive Crosses His Tracks.` He based it on the
closed and narrow minded behaviour he had witnessed as a child, and did
not intend it to become what it has, a means by which a whole people's
view of themselves can become degraded.
- The Ten Commandments of the `Code` are:
- 1. Don't think you are anything.
- 2. Don't think you are as good as us.
- 3. Don't think you are smarter than us.
- 4. Don't think yourself better than us.
- 5. Don't think you know more than us.
- 6. Don't think you are greater than us.
- 7. Don't think you can do better than us.
- 8. Don't laugh at us.
- 9. Don't think that anyone cares about you.
- 10. Don't think you can teach us anything.
- Now it has to be understood that this code describes
entirely the attitude and mentality of the overwhelming majority of Danish
people. Was there ever a more perfect tool for controlling a society. Degrade
their self image and belief in their purpose, their ability to excel and
shine. Look at the last `tenet`. `Don't think you can teach us anything.`
For anyone who has come to live here with a craft or trade or other expert
skill, that in a nutshell illustrates how impossible it is to introduce
new ways and ideas into Denmark. Danes do not believe that anyone can teach
- The Monopoly Mafia:
- "The Illuminati's revolutionary goal is the NWO,
or authoritarian socialism run by monopoly capital. It is big government
in the service of big business, the left in the service of the right".
Henry Makow `The Cruel Hoax`.
- The Danish State and Danish Companies have formed themselves
into a form of Corporate `Mafia.`
- The State receiving its share of the extortion `racket`
in the form of a 25% sales tax termed called `moms` placed on everything
bought, sold, produced, manufactured and on all services within the confines
of the `Kingdoms` borders.
- Competition in Denmark is almost non existent, with utility
providers for the most part, operating a `State Endorsed Monopoly,` which
has engendered a sense of omnipotence in the companies themselves, and
one of hopelessness in the people. There is the façade of competition,
but that is all it is. Things appear a little less monopolised in the country's
only true city, Copenhagen,` but elsewhere, Monopoly is the only game in
- This sorry state of affairs is sustained by the fact
that the Danish state is if not the largest employer, one of the largest,
with the major Corporations themselves, providing what accounts for the
vast majority of non- public employment. With these two entities (being
the primary source of earnings, as they are for people in Denmark), having
conspired to merge their interests many years ago, the result has been
a disaster for the Danish people, who however, have in reality been so
cowed and mesmerised by the State Propaganda Machine, that they are for
the most part totally unaware of what has been done to them.
- The conspirators have in effect subtly coerced ordinary
people working for the state and the corporations to turn their backs on
their fellow citizens and identify themselves and their loyalty with the
- Put another way; " The dog that bites the hand which
feeds it will soon be a hungry dog."
- As a non-Dane living in Denmark, all this seems as clear
as daylight to me, but for the Dane, it is a nonsense and an offence to
even suggest it.
- Only last week, I received this letter from a woman commenting
on one of my articles:
- "Thank you Philip Jones for your answer to me
- I don't understand why so many people wants to live in
Denmark, when they at the same time think it is so hard here ?
- All the foreigner people I know in Denmark is managing
very well and I think it is how people are which make things bad or good
- In year 2000 a Bulgarian man lived in my flat, he managed
very well, but got better offer from America and moved to America. I knew
his wife and their child also
- The Bulgarian man is a very nice, loving and caring person,
so everywhere people likes him and that is be course he is the person he
- I just met a new romanian man in Denmark and he is the
best man, he got a good job in Denmark and work hard, he talk english and
he has lots of danish friends
- Please begin to ask people why they come to Denmark and
live here when they think it is so terrible here. Denmark is the best place
at earth, it is Paradise.
- I have not been in America, but I was in England and
I lived 3 month at lovely Isle of Wight many years ago, I have visited
almost all the european countries also the new eastern countries and I
have been in Gambia and in Marocco in Africa plus Tunesia, but I always
come back to Denmark because I want to keep living here and I dont have
many friends like I had when I was a pupil in school, because I found out
that when people gets children and have to work also, people are very busy,
so it is not so easy to drop bye as it was when I was young and not having
my own children
- Thank you and all the best to you and other people
- All nice people around the world managing very well.
- Best Regards from B. "
- Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi Propaganda Minister said this
- " Propaganda must be able to be understood by even
the most stupid members of society. Then you can make people believe that
paradise is hell, and hell is paradise".
- Now Denmark is not hell yet, but if things continue as
they are, it will most certainly become so, and the most concerning aspect
of all this, is that hardly anyone except myself and a few others, are
even remotely aware of what is happening here, and unlike the US or even
the UK, it is almost an absurdity to imagine Danes rising up against who
they perceive to be their benevolent masters.
- Goethe wrote, "None are more hopelessly enslaved,
than those who falsely believe they are free."
- Living The Corporate Fascist Experience:
- My wife and I live in the southern part of Denmark known
as `Sydjylland,` around twenty or so miles north of the German border.
We exist quite comfortably on my Police Pension from the UK, primarily
because we are realistic with our expenditure and very careful with our
- In the latter part of 2008, have simply had enough of
living in what is in truth an open prison, we decided for better or worse
to move back to Britain. We placed our house for sale, and waited. Of course,
in the current economic climate, nothing happened. After the required six
months, we withdrew our home from the housing market, and `sucked up,`
the fees which even though there was no sale, no viewing, no work done
whatsoever to actually sell the property, amounted to the equivalent of
$2,494.75 or £1,475.84.
- The owner of the Estate Agency remarked that it was known
by the local `authority` that our utilities were the lowest in the region,
and that questions were being asked in certain circles how it could be
that we were able to exist in such a manner.
- Last Saturday morning, our quarterly electricity bill
arrived. For the past four years, we have paid out around $193 (£114)
each three monthly period for our electricity supply, but this time, something
very different was lurking inside the envelope. For the three month period
March 31st June 30th, the `bill maintained we had used in excess
of five times our average electricity consumption, and in the middle of
summer at that.
- On Monday morning, everything closing down as it does
here on Friday afternoon, we contacted our supplier, somehow and naively
expecting a reasonable explanation and an apology for `their` mistake.
We explained the situation, and stated that from the Saturday morning we
received the bill, to the same time on Monday, we had checked the meter
and it appeared to be working as normal and counting at a rate which would
after a three month period total an amount which would accord with our
normal usage. We explained that nothing had changed in our circumstances,
and that we could not understand how the billing amount could possibly
be so different.
- To digress slightly, a year or so ago, the supplier had
installed a new meter which could be read `remotely` from their office.
At the time, being somewhat immersed as I am in the conspiracy genre, I
had wondered what else they could do remotely with it?
- Anyway, back to the story:
- For the past four days, we have spoken with one `customer
services` agent after another, who have all more or less, and not a little
eerily, repeated the exact same script, concluding on `our` behalf that
as always here in Denmark, there is nothing we can do about it, and in
not so many words; "pay up, or we switch you off." I think I
must have been told twenty times to "take it easy," which is
thoroughly irritating, and a well established and oft used Danish method
intended to calm the `savage,` and make sure he/she understands to keep
the conversation at just above `whisper` level, or the call gets terminated.
- When we asked that an engineer come out and check the
meter, we were told that would cost a additional $145 (£86) and that
furthermore, any `easy payment` plan could only be over a three month period
and would carry with it `administration,` fees. Then, to add insult to
injury, we were told that in order to process such a payment plan, my own
`personal number` would have to be taken and submitted to the Danish Tax
Authorities. (all those resident in Denmark are given a number, backed
up by a central database, without which one can doing nothing of any import).
- Last year, in the cause of `restructuring,` we were forced
to pay FIVE `quarterly` telephone bills? Work that one out if you can,
and when I wrote to complain over the illogical and unjust treatment we
were receiving at the hands of a company we had been good customers with
for years. The best they could do was reply with a standard letter instructing
us to pay or be punished accordingly.
- The company in question, TDC, has almost a complete monopoly
over telephone and internet supply in this region of Denmark and so are
able to treat their customers as they please (their only competitor being
ironically the company which supplies our electricity. Talk about frying
pans and fires)
- George Orwell wrote in his terrifying projection of the
future, `1984,` "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot
stamping on a human face for ever."
- The reality is of course that pay we must. There is no
other recourse. No `watchdogs` or citizen's consumer protection groups
here. No ``ombudsman` even, and if what passes for such in other areas
of Danish commerce is anything to go by, then we would be looking three
or four years down the road, along with further expenditure, before we
could even begin to expect any resolution, and of course, the State Corporate
`Mafioso` know this only too well.
- The electricity supplier here in South Denmark, whom
we are effectively bound to, due to the monopoly they have over supply
and service, has either knowingly or otherwise appropriated around 2862
kWh of our electricity, and unless we pay and on time, they will cease
- Now all of this might seem a little insignificant in
the greater scheme of things. But it isn't. This is how they do it to us.
They get us with the small things, incrementally wearing us down, stealing
from us, eroding away drip by drip, our personal wealth and thereby what's
left of our independence.
- They tax us, bill us, create inflation as another form
of tax, they lure us into debt, they fine us, reduce our wages, and slowly
but surely create a sense of abject impotence in the mass of the population.
Of course, there will always be those rebels who won't be cowed. The prisons
of the west are full of them. But here in little old Denmark, there's not
so much of that.
- I am convinced that Denmark is the desired social model
for a `Brave New EU` to be erected on the debris of the soon to be former
and ancient nation states of Europe, thereafter followed by a `Brave New
World,` and it's `software` is being exported internationally. Unless people
of all races, religions, political persuasions, creeds and any other groupings
are able to recognise it's programmes` and refrain from `plugging` themselves
into it, slavery of a kind hitherto not experienced in all of human history
will ensue on a Global scale.
- Experience has equally convinced me that any such `unplugging`
is not going to happen here in Denmark, because the Danish people don't
believe any problem exists or recognise it's credentials. They are convinced
that this is after all the `perfect social model` with a population of
people who contrary to all available evidence, are told constantly they
have it better than anyone else, even though they themselves are worthless
and undeserving. And there you have the `sting`. People who believe themselves
undeserving or unworthy have low expectations. They expect very little
and are ever grateful to their Lords and Masters for the `scraps` thrown
- Comments To : http://righteousalliance.blogspot.com/
- 1] http://www.nylonmanden.dk/index.php?option=com
- 2] http://www.nylonmanden.dk/index.php?option=com
- 3] http://www.nylonmanden.dk/index.php?option=com
- 4] http://www.nylonmanden.dk/index.php?option=com
- 5] Roland Huntford : The New Totalitarians.